View Single Post
Old 03-26-2018, 01:13 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Monday 3/26/18

Veroncia starting from now Im not going to lie to you.. and i dont ant to get evicted..

erica im givcing you a promise that i will hear you out

veroncia im emotional and im angry.. and im just passionate and i cry.. it would be a waste to get me out of the house right now so lets just talk about it. you just cant make assumptions and kick me out

Veroncia you didnt give me a chance to p;lay in veto.. and its not fair

Erica it wasnt a choice in the beginning.. and i thought about it afterwards..

verioncia if you give me a chance to prove it to you .. then fuck game on Erica lets rock this house. and we are not in HS and you didnt have to act like that .. im not like that

e rica it was weird

veronica yeah you put me in this position.. and im not angry but im really sad.. and i think we can get thru it .. and if im wrong then it sucks to suck

Erica it's not YOU GOT GOT HA HA .. by no means.. i never anticipated the person who is my closest ally and someone i respect as a competiitor to be that way

veronica think of that in the next 3 days you and i can feel things and connections and vibes.. and i know you ahve doubts aobut me and you do feel things that are good in me

erica i do see good things in you.. somethings it's not 100%

veronica think of what veronica has to offer are the doubt s of things that really matter

erica are they doubts that i feel or that others are trying to make me feel. and i will give you the benefit of the doubt.. i will hear you out

veronica you putting me on eh block doesnt mean you have to send me home. nothing is definite .. it's like a leap opf faith

eria yeah..

they hug.. i dont want it to be weird
Attached Images