View Single Post
Old 03-26-2018, 09:02 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Monday 3/26/18

veronica i think i can beat maddy over meron and yeah i think that im on of the toughest in the house and i will be put on the block more than once.. adn who will be here fighting for me.. social game or mental game.. with me that's what i look at.. i need people who have social b physical and then mental.. and i dont think merron has any.

Ryan he played in physical .. id rather have hamza physicality and maddy's social skill .. i need more of what maddy offers

veronica it might be the best move for hamza to keep merrron but not good for me.. and maddy and merron dont see this.. but them staying on teh block is the best thing that can happen. if you me or will go on the block it would be harder to rally.. and i was telling maddy that if we end up rallying for her. it will be easier to trally for her

ryan i dont think we have to rally that hard.. me you paras will and a vote or 32 in the red room

veornica if one of us go up next to her.. we go home

r yan for sure

veronica if it was me on teh block there would be a complete fucking spolit and a lot of conversations that had to be had

ryan i think that madddy is still under hamza 's influence and i love the guys and i dont think he will put me up and i won't put him in danger.. but he's a wild card

veronica i like hamza too he is a wild card and we have a good relation with him

ryan i told hamza that i didnt want to be ion the wrong side of the vote .
Attached Images