View Single Post
Old 04-11-2018, 08:47 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Wednesday 4/11/18

Johnny do yo think that getting everyone's intel and using it against them

ryan why would i blow up someone elses game? my game doesnt exist.. and i knwo you dont want to be the 1st.. and ive known all week.. if peole are concerned that i will blow up thier game that is more information on what they d thnk about me.. if we are at the jury stage of the game then manage me nad be

johnny there are 6 weeks of the game that you played with them and 2 hrs before evition you are going to come

ryan im not threatening no one.. i want to hear what they ahve to say.. they all give me the bullshit reply only if you knew the whole situation.. and if that is and i bit hard and got played im interested to see. no one is willing to give me the whole situation.. so giving it to me might be worth something long term. and you arent eht only one. it's company wide.. so ive been this guy who floated along who never wanted to work with me really.. and now i could be the guy that decides your $100grand or not..

Ryan im having that conversation with your today and not tomorrow cuz i kn ow that it takes you longer to make a decision.. and if i hear it back i know it came fromk you..

ryan and now im at the point where i was last week and they only kept me to get rid of merron

Johnny wht trust are we talking bout ?

ryan now i have to balance your words vs the words of others.. righ.. and that was that i was being kept agsint meron and not for game

johnny youa re assuming that im working with a team.. and it's nt i ws working alone

ryan everyone can think they have to do what is best for their game.. but if the consequence is my game then that has to be weighed out.

johnny i had trust with hyo.. and i didnt ahve that with merron..

ryan if you vocalized that you were willing to flip

johnny i did not have conversations with that .. trust me..

Ryan other peole are saying you were there

Johnny i =dont care what other people say it's a sad little game trying to get power.. I wished i used the veto on will and you woulda been saved this week

Ryan if you were promised safeety to not use the veto

Johnny no i was not

ryan oh that's something.. the man who had everything has nothing now last week i was told you ahve 8 votesd and duck yoru heard.. and then i had the blow up and that cost me a vote.. and then maddy.. but im rooting for you at the end of the day.. i want to knw.. even if i dont ahve that convo with anyone and just you. it would mean a lot.. i know im going cuz i dont ahve you .. mady poaras.. and derek's nto going agisnt kaela.. and despite the fact when it arises.. poaras is upset.. im the guy she talks to and when will is walking around she is the guy she weants to keep it's how she shakes out. i thought that 5 thing was a great plan

WIll whats up home boys

ryan taking a break

Will busted the game talk

ryan if you took will down and she put paras up i still woulda been in the smae spot.. and she will see when she goes home that maddy is the one. and i ahve had my talks too.. as long say that 's been happening it's always been right there..

ryan you said the other day you wish i could pop in your head and i wish too. i see my impression of your game that you are playing.. and it's good. sharp
Attached Images