View Single Post
Old 09-25-2018, 08:39 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Tuesday 9/25/18

What to know

Tyler Kaycee and JC haven't been left alone with each other to have more than a few minutes of game talk with each other.

Kaycee and Tyler are assuring each other they will take each other no matter what. The only thing they are worried about is how and when to tell JC that they have been a duo since day 1.

Tyler has told Kaycee that it's harder for him because JC always thought it was him and Tyler. Tyler is worried how mad JC will get and then of course he is worried that he won't get JC's vote to win at the Finale, but hasn't told Kaycee that.

Kaycee told Tyler that JC will be mad at her as well because he always assumed they had this LGBT thing in common and she was loyal to him. Kaycee is less worried about JC not voting for her to win because i'm sure she feels if JC is that angry towards Tyler for their Coast 2 Coast alliance and then the Level 6 alliance, by default she would get his vote. But of course she hasn't told tyler this nor the camera. this is just my opinion

JC has told Tyler that he will be pissed if he choses Kaycee over him but he will be a big boy and understands and still vote for him to win. But i'm not sure if Tyler believed him 100%

The final 3 spent the day reminiscing rehashing and filling in a few blanks of the game with each other yesterday and it seems to have gotten a little bit to Tyler who had a lengthy talk with himself early this morning. READ HERE

The Final 3 plan on doing some rock climbing, some foosball, some jenga and enjoy some other parts of the house as this is their last full day together.