View Single Post
Old 04-27-2018, 09:49 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Friday 4/27/18

kael parsa is a guys girl and she is not a girls girl so she will pci will over me.. and im putting myself in the best postion

kaela derek is bringing will .. and he's done more.. my game has flaws.. ifg derek and i got to the f2. im going to fight hard to win that final hoh.. and paras and will are taking derek

maddy i dont want to say anything bad about them

kaela you didnt.. and it comes down to teh veto

maddy if the non nominee if the person on teh side on wins the veto and pulls one of the noms comes down derek goes up.. and if they dont use it one of the noms goes home.. and i see the math.. if im up and the person on the side i dont see them using it..

kaela will said that if derek got to then end he will win even johnny said that.. johnny was like derek can win this game so you know..

maddy interesting he took that angel

kaela every person in the jury isnt voting for me.if derek gets there he is 100% winning.. if i get there with someone..

maddy there is one person that we both have a good chance to win with in teh f2.. will has been sneaky..

kaela and pars was talking to johnny for a long time.. it's what happens after the veto then i will know.. go out thee and win that veto.

maddy iw ill try my damn.. i am in a corner of what i can say but cant

kaela yeah i know

maddy i thanked derek for putting me as a 3rd nominee.. it made it look like i didnt have a deal

akela after all the blow up with paras ali/liv came eto me and told me alot of stuff with paras .. i was working with paras since day 2 with her.. and ali/liv said she was pretending to like me and telling us stuff and is adi the same thing.. and we were like wow s he played us all. and they weren't the only people paras gave info on people

maddy you dont ahve to say anything. we dont need the specifics..

kaela what ali said going ouot the door i told derek non of that was a lie

maddy they told me stuff..

akela that was me tip toeing around to tell you about.. on teh couch.. the whole 86 thing.. she told me to not trust you..

maddy she said that you said i was a huge mental threat.. and the word baggage was used. and i said iu never used that.. who said the word baggage?
Attached Images