View Single Post
Old 04-27-2018, 09:31 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Friday 4/27/18

maddy up to HOh to pitch to kaela

maddy im sure yo ahve an idea of what you want to do. i dont want to pitch or anything we each ahve a different opinion for what is best foir us.. i want to voice from last week. thre are a lot of things in anyopne's hoh that's before hand.. and i have skeptisms with everyone becuase of it.. whatever happens.. im not going to put you up or vote you out till the time comes.. i know you ahve derek and i think that will and pars have each other

akela remember when i asked you questions and i didnt give you anything.. those are the things i wanted to make you aware of..

maddy now is the time that we talk aobut it.. it's daunting coming into this week. im the 5th person.. johnny ali liv.. you didnt have to tell me thing.. anad it were things i was suspicious of

kaela those things that ali was yelling out the door i heard of all those things..

maddy there wasn't anything to distrust wheat yuou said.. and there were a few times that paras/will were upset with me if i cut a deal with you and derek

akela they asked me if we did cut one.. and i said no that it just makes sense..

maddy there were times that you could ahve used me in the game and you didnt

akela yeah no they wanted me to do that.. and i didnt want

maddy this might be the end of it cuz of how i played.. not due to anything.. but id do it again if i had the chance..
Attached Images