View Single Post
Old 03-09-2018, 09:34 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Friday 3/9/18

Ali in with Ryan

ryan where's your head at?

ryan well im putting up andrew/hamza.. so if things happen and week 4 who would you put up

Ali it;s a tough questions things will change .. there are some people you will naturally attach yourself more with.. i can see myself closer with kaele and derek and they are a force..

ryan and youa re not old.. but im at an age.. where im looking at puppy love as cute watching 2 people fall in love it;s cute

ali there are athletic people in the house too . so ther are so many varibles.. and i can see where youa re saying youa re makeing this big move

ryan i feel in the early going.. is that andrew has laid claim to me but no one came and checked with me. when he laid claim to will they went to him and asked him.. and then jesse

ali ooh i didnt know he laid claim to jesse

ryan yeah i went around checking.. and when i went to those that were named. they all said they didnt commit to anything. i feel people appraoched them but no one came to me.. andrew is closest with me in age and then next is you which is 10 days..

ali that's what you attach to ..

ryan andrew asked me wrestling questions and i answered them and i feel taht si why i needed to get this hoh.

ali i dont think that you are on anyone's page.. and that we all had a conversation before the comp and that we're all on the same page.. and that you are sticking to your word

ryan until you stab me in the back im not going to beleive youa re going to . I told andrew taht the house wants him on the block.. even though i like him.. i know i can work with the guy

ali i think he would snipe you the 1st chance he got

ryan i dont think i have another option..
Attached Images