View Single Post
Old 03-09-2018, 08:33 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Friday 3/9/18

Ryan i want to blow up those 2.. like at dinner and say i cant live with the fact that yoru story is bullshit. and i think they know we know and they arre tellintg each other that we know.. and there is wya more ways to expliot that.. we can say we all know and we'd rather you be straight with us.. and if we put that out

jesse it will be normalized that way

ryan.. i want to take my shot cuz i dont know how many hoh's im going to win.. i ahve my target but i dont want to expose it till i talk to everyone..

jesse what if people arent ready to play the game

ryan i dont want to take the shot and miss. i want to gauge.. that's why that Fast forward question is there

jesse yeah im trying to think.. you ahve to run through today. there is only 1 nominee. like hamza.. if he wins he comes off..

ryan just because someone isnt nom'd and think they are going to be BD their name could still be pulled out of the bag.. .. you've watched the game.

Ryan sometimes you ahve to just open the door for the person and bang.. Im going to rally this and people are going to support what the hoh wants.. if that's what it is.. Andrew then hamza

ryan if i want to take the show it ahs to be there

jesse they are really made at andrew

ryan. yeah i know .. if i tell andrew and hamza that they are safe i know they will do what i want.. and they will be like im the HOH and it's what i want and they will do it

ryan so we're clear you are a persona im approaching for a vote and not as a nom.

ryan andrew/hamza nom and a BD happened.. then you would see that.. and i won't discuss that unless someone comes off.. so if you know that person goes up they are not a pawn.. they are that person.

Ryan personally i'd rather be hamza he's a lay back salesman.. so i think there is a lot more gamesmanship from hamza and he's more dangerous
Attached Images