View Single Post
Old 05-03-2018, 08:50 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Thursday Eviction Day 5/3/18

maddy and will talked about her staying.. to go toalk to derek. that derek is scared of maddy in a mental comp

maddy i'm going to talk to kaela

kaela and maddy talking

maddy im thinking about derek. and i wanted to find out where you sit if it's a tie breaker

kaela i think that y8oua re a mental comp threat.. and this isnt about anything but that you scare me and you know everything

maddy did you think that i would beat derek in mental vetto comp. do you think derek will take you to F3

kaela yes to both

maddy dod yo want to tell me more before going into jury.. you have given a couple of specifics before going into the house. iw ant to understand better and peole will be hngry and waiting for information

kaela im worried that you will say stuff

maddy no i want to knwo for myself to get my vote in jury

akela i knew that i wanted to pair with a male in the game that would be a threat in teh game. derek knew nothing so i could could tell him what to do whow to do it when to do it. that is what my potions scurum is on the rugby fieldd and if they scored it was cuz of me

kaela he was close to jesse and jesse went and he was close to hamza anad hamza had to go.. and he was close to will but will knew that he was a threat

kaela week 3 me anad liv had a big fight..

maddy did that really happen

akela yeah.. i sat them down in the room me liv ali and erica.. i said why are we fighting.. why dont we work together.. Repair 5.. me derek ali liv and erica.. i was ok witgh having that and erica and me wwere close and derek was another person closer

kaela erica under estimated ali/liv's closeness to me and they told me that erica/johnny was talking and targeting me for a while and that is why i was able to get her out

maddy dod you feel the jury is for or oppose yoru win

kaela i think for it. cuz there are people in teh jury i was working with is in the jury..
maddy derek was always a step away from what you were doing

kaela yeah derek was never the 1st person that kew infdormation and there is stuff that i did keep from him.. he didnt knw that i was close with ali/liv and my hoh week.. i wanted to ruin johnny's game

maddy it didnt work cuz of the veto

kaela yeah ryan came in and told me a lot of information.. and i brought in peopole and said that there was a lot of information was said.. but it was just ryna

maddy i knew that something didnt add up

kaela i wanted to peel johnny away from everyone he was close with and his emotions were huge to play on.. i have a degree in criminology psychologhy.

maddy oh cool

kaela i become closer to you and never wanted to put you on the block.. and i wanted ryan out.. and he knew who i was.. and he called who i was.. and i wanted him out.. no one else saw me that way.. i came in and played all the things i get judged for every single day

kaela and ive been working with paras since day 2.. it was me derek jesse and her in the real deal.. and she brought me information.. and then she started to play me but she did what errica did and she underestimated my relationship with ali/liv and then we knew that we couldn't trust paras.

kaela when i was on the block after derek won veto and pulled himself down.. i told him to not campaign for me.. i wanted to stay and if i did it was my own work

Maddy i appreciate you telling me all that i wanted before walking into with a bunch of opinions. and i want to talk to derek before i ahve to go and get ready , thank you.. i wanted to know fully

kaela peole see us about a strong duo.. but that is not the case.. ryan knew and said that im doing all the work.,. and that derek is sitting back.. and derek is smart and he did that.. and im a huge superfan.. and there is nothing more than i want than to sit there at F2.

maddy ok thanks cool!!
Attached Images