View Single Post
Old 04-24-2018, 06:39 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Tuesday 4/24/18

Will i want to call a house meting

akela laughs

derek why

will to hear all the lies

kaela im jsut saying facts im saying i want johnny out.

derek he clearly wants ali to be here

Will when me and erica was on the block you called ali/liv in that it was all planed to get johnny to react that way

kaela yeah.. it was ali's idea..

Will it was?

kaela they voted erica out jsut like that

will you were hoh that week

akela yeah i know i wanted her out so i put her up..and ali said just say taht our lives weree on the line so you put her up and i said ok

will and you came up in the hoh with ali

derek i went up there and talked about how we were still good and that we are friends.. and that is it.. just complete friendhsip
and then kaela came in

akela yeah she said that she is hearing things.. and that she isnt throwing me under the bus.. and then she gave me a hug and said love ya

will they said they wouldn't put us up in a tripole

kaela who are they putting up? not liv not ali.. of course they're going to put you up

Will but you lied to my face again

kaela no i will keep you safe.. but why does johnny want to keep ali so bad cuz he has liv and needs one more..

Derek to the DR

Will you were lying to my face the whole time with erica and stuff that you made them do that

akela yeah you saw how johnny was after the vote.. they were scared of his reaction..a dn they wanted to get erica out cuz she was a big threat and they weer afterwards.. you have to say you forced us to do that

johnny outside.. convo changes

Will heads inside

JOhnny what's up

kaela nothing whats up with you?

Johnny DRAMA!!
Attached Images