View Single Post
Old 07-11-2018, 12:09 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Wednesday 7/11/18

Winston and kaycee up in HOH with kaitlyn

kaitlyn: how am i supposed to trust hat im not doing dyour dirty work.

winston: i trusted yo this week and you have to trust me.. i gave my entire game for this..

kaitlyn; you have to clear up what you said about me

winston: what are you talking about.. that will clear itself up.. I dont know ..

kaycee is asked to leave

winston: i dont know but someone could have made it up

winston: day 2.. i heard a certain someone said if i was hoh that i would go after you.. and i have never said that and i wasnt in power

kaitlyn: i heard when i told you that scottie was going up that you went to scottie and siad that youw ere puting him up

winsotn i never siad that..

kaitlyn no this was last week.. you asked me who i would put up and i said scottie.. and he told me that you said it

winston: he could be making it up.. and go get brett. i never said that.. you have always had a trust issue with me.. and i wouldnt make this up.. and i know you guys are close.so i wont bring up her name.... i wasnt targeting you in that stupid game. and i never targeted you.. and i was like this is day 3.. if there was anyone that i genuinely connected with it was kaitlyn day 1.. i let it go by and you finally figured it out this is how they play.

winston. why would i go to scottie and say that

kaitlyn: scottie told me int eh geometry room that you said you'd put me up..

winton: can i trust yo.. scottie is a big target.. if i were to win there is zero question that is who im getting out..

kaitlyn; yeah cuz he's such a question mark

winston; yeah so im not sure im going to stay here.. but im telling you this.. i still have to pack and say goodbyes.. and i still trust you..

kaitlyn: you do

Winston: yeah and if you go up.. you';ve got the votes to stay.. i didnt want to go up as a pawn.. and it made for sense for me and it was a way for you to hide whatever this is and it's worked..