View Single Post
Old 03-21-2018, 06:57 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Wednesday 3/21/18

hamza you need to hear him out

jesse i dont want to be affiliated with people that are targets.. cuz theya re strong and i may or maynot have a good friendship with them. i pitched this to hamza.. and this is on the d/l and im not willing to ahve my game go down week 3.. and i told you that you were never a target of mine and that i was never going after you.. and im willing to take a shot at them.. i am open. i ahve no one in this game.. im good friends with people. i dont ahve a number one.. why not get rid of someone who is a number one.. i dont know what was pitched. she has a number one.. i think i am a strong competitor although i havent proved it yet.. and im lobbing it up and you guys can decide what you want to do with it.. and i know that hamza respects this game too much to let this go to waste.. you can get BD like this.. and it's so easy to go home in this game.. if its that easy for me then it';s that easy for you guys.. if im serious about it . lets do it. im not fucking around and you guys are never my targets ever..

hamza so 100% if we keep yo and we decide to put up the showmance you are willing to vote them up

Jesse yeah..

hamza those are heavy words

jesse ive been saying i was playing for the team but maybe i was play9ing for the wrong team..

jesse anything about this is pure gravy for me and this has to stay with us.. im dead serious guys.. i understand the situation now.. and i see that people are a little wavy V im not a dumb ass. and if i dont pitch something that will help you guys.. you might not see my value
Attached Images