View Single Post
Old 04-19-2018, 07:20 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Thursday Eviction Day 4/19/18

Johnny you guys wanted this to happen

Liv just cause you said in this room you didnt say it doesn't me you didnt or did..

kaela yeah cuz theya re telling you things that we didn't say or happen

ali i ahd a conversation with people that you might be loyal to liv and i and that is why the conversation with johnny would be a target

maddy i ever enunciated..

maddy in a group conversation i can chime in that it wasn't me

Ali we are all targets and we are all going after each other

derek it's a new week

Will pissed off. everyone made deals and broke them

Ali im loyal to the people im loyal to and that's it.. didnt you feel that your game blew up cuz you ahd to o many replationships.. if i could draw a line nwith all the connections and conversations we haad wioth each other.. then we can blow up all of the games.. i dont know what this all about

Derek

Ali if they want to know who started this.. it was me who started keeping johnny with liv and if anyone wants to chime ion on that.. and we went to will to get paras and it went from there

Liv i was there

Johnny derek said you would put up johnny

Will yeah if we are all throwing each others games under the bus. yeah i said trhat and johnny was aware of it..

derek yeah but we had a lot of hang out chill nights.. that yo were going to keep ryan

will yeah i dont want to get into it we can all ruin each others game

kaela it sounds like that everyone was with us and now everyone is agsint us

Will i cant speak for anyone in teh game that is loyal and can speak truthful in this room

Johnny wh wants shots of gin!!!

JOhnny i dont know

Ali i dont think it's fair to single anyone out for wanting you out cuz everyone wanted that last week..

Johnny yo smartley held information from me.. they said my name. but all i know is that paras said it

kaela i can say names but then im going home if im on the block and i dont want feel bad.

Johnny im on the outs..
Attached Images