View Single Post
Old 04-08-2018, 07:49 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Sunday 4/8/18

johnny im trying to question you guys why you are willing to protect each other till the triple

liv my logic till an hour ago.. is if will or ryan was here it would be daela anad one of us up.. if it's just one of them then they take 2 big shots.. so daela of who is left.. and then one of us and a floater.. and what if one wins the veto then both of us could go up

Erica i think it's the safest way to play it for me now to have one of them already gone. the odds of us winning it are great if one of daela is gone

liv if you guys think that .. then im down for it

erica i think that people are scared

liv that's not me../ i dont care.. if we talk about it i wil do you but then youa re saying dont do it next week

johnny i say take out paras maddy next week
erica then youa re saying the triple is not next week

Liv im down for whatever.. if we talk about it i'll do it.. but we all ahve agenda's

johnny i was worried that they told you something..

liv no they cant pull the sheet over my head..

johnny but that kaela said that she's not coming after you?

Liv no i know they are coming after me.. everyone is going after everyone it's just all about timing.. and i haven't been in a position of power..

johnny i got it..

liv im not really worried .. jsut go thru this week and then next week we set ourselves up as best we can for the triple. also i dont know if people are viewing us not a dou as much as they were..

ercia to have that .. ali needs to not be in the house..

Liv that's silly.. if it was maddy and ali up there i would keep ali and it's not cuz of a dou thing.. its jsut cuz it's maddy

erica it's like you will keep ali over anything

liv not really

erica i think it's a perception thing

Liv ughh i dont really care

Erica you should..
Attached Images