View Single Post
Old 04-17-2018, 08:07 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Tuesday 4/17/18

paras i win the triple i put up liv kaela derek and send derek liv home or i put up ryan liv and ali or i put up one from each adn then i ahve one from each pair coming after me

paras im not putting up one of my own. im not touching maddy or will.. I can put up ryan .. i have to take out daela then i can explain how i got here in a social aspect.. i can say i took out the biggest dou in the house.. but then i ahve to win taht veto.. ahve to

paras i know derek and akela will take me far. they think im weak and they think im a good 2nd place to them but i dont want 2nd place.. me maddy will liv ryan.. and then i ahve good odds to win out of that bunch.. im jsut scared of the triple veto that kaela wins comes down and come after me.. if she comes for me and derek is gone.

paras if kaela puts me/will up .. ali ryan and maddy save me i could still be fine. ryan will work for will to stay. i need to work on that.. if im next to maddy will/ryan will save me. I think i ahve to do it. i cant be afraid in the house/game. you dont win if you are afraid.. it sucks that i dont ahve back up.. if i make that move i could be gone next week.. put up derek kaela ali.. if kaela wins i put up liv and send derk liv home.. if derek wins i put up liv and send kaela liv home. One has a zero out of 13 track record.. i'll take that.. and also in jury that will be 2 people w that will be bitter as hell. they thnk that im in ther alliance.. and that's not the case.. they want me to put up ryan in the triple.. hell no.. why would i put him up as a number.. the only reason i vouched for him to go up is that maddy has loyalty to 2 people

paras in need to drill it into will?maddy's head that if there is a tripe that's when we ahve to go about it. it might be next week when it goes 8-5 and that is better
Attached Images