View Single Post
Old 04-26-2016, 04:55 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Tuesday 4/26/16

Jared kelsey joel phil nick outside

joel talking about doijng kids shows

tim he asked what i ws doing and in said i haven't decided.. and he said taht he ws betrayed at cass.. and i said i was with cass the whole game and that nikki is my best friend.. and then he said that he worked hard and to keep someone that doesnt ewant to be here again someone who's worked hard to be here and then i said it ews cass/joel who decided to keep me and im like joel is still undecided.. and he ask that i let him know by thrus. and i said i would and i asked him what would be the plan if he stayed what would he do and he said that he's ok with me and just upset with you and the thing is that im working with you and what i wanted him to say that he would work with me to get the bro's out but he didnt., and wouldnt.. and so he's stuck.. I also said that cass knows that she cant win against him and he said that the war is not over.. and im thinking there is only 1 week yet.. and i said that it doesnt look good for teh bro's they cant play in the veto and if he stays he would be with them and against cass and i.. and he tried to play that i always said that i wanted a strong player in teh end and they dont see that joel is strong.

nikki yeha..

tim im not weak.. and i played a smarter game.. and he was saying that he protected you against raul and that he convinced him not to.. who ws he going to put up

cass joel..
Attached Images