View Single Post
Old 03-22-2018, 11:38 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Thursday Eviction Day 3/22/18

Jesse listen will and v ran to hamza right after he won hoh and i was doing everything i could logically about what would work for them but still they didnt catch on.. and it's the you me kaela thing and they are scared of us. they want to break it down. this is what i did last night and this is what

Jese im sayihng a last riound o=f GB i'll get you in a sec

Jesse derek i went to them and i said if daela is the target count me in and if i win HOh i will put them up on the block and probably i wouldnt ahvent. and they still said fuck you today

erica that's how solid it is.. if i leave today you guys are fucked!

Johnny cuz of the 4 people

jesse the 5 people.. they want me to go home!! Will completely fucked this up.. him and hamza dont care what relationships in teh game they will do what thehy need to win the game.. and i havent talked to ali but if liv goes she will be with us,. i tried anything i could and if i won hoh i woulda tried something else. if i stay in this game. i will alwayas be a sheidl.. d erek kaela and me are top 3 targets.. y8ou guys are so fucked if we go. theya re expecting me to gio.. and they told me to my favce but inside they are loving it.. we ahve 6 votes. here.. it's 8 vs 5.. i like our odd

jesse you go with the majority of the house you guys are pumeled.. the V whole thing was so apprent.. and ehen i threw derek/.kaela and he laid it all out

derek think oif who spent the most time in HHO

jesse fuck em

Veroincia in and they tell her to leave to have minute. he's saying GB

Jesse that's it guys..

Erica who is spear heading this? hamza is out of pwer will he still lead it

jesse yeah.. this is it right here!! honestly guys

Erica youa re woke as hell!

Jesse even when i try my best they are scared of us 3.. if i stay im target #1 and if i one of u win and get rid of a few targets.. and ali will run to them

derek she will

jesse tell em right now

deek ali already ran to them..
Attached Images