Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Thursday Eviction Day 3/22/18

Verincia to jessse when youa re ready do you want ot have e talk

jesse ok.

Feeds flip to BR

Derek i think that jesse got dealt shit cards
will yeah he was put on the block

derek when he was told that he wouldnt be

will i wnst the one that put him up there and then people telling him that he has the votes.

Derek if everyone is changing their minds. they dont have a back bone. im voting out live and if yo want to be my friend have me on your side i will fight for you..

feeds flipo to jesse and johnny

jese i will tell y8oou eveyrthijg wme derek will ahd a thing bat the stawrts.. the 3 boys.. kaela is now a part of it

BB calls out johnny for no mic

hamza up on landing.. talk stops

jesse will ditched me and derek cuz he thought we ara threat.. hamza will mertron V are tight and i was pitching whatever i could toi get out of this spot.. that 4 are tight with ryan

jophnny with ryan

jesse if hamza gets his way this week eveyroine is fucked especially daela

johnny was thee a name of the allaince.

jesse will said that you had something with him

jesse you guys need someone to go after hamza and it's not liv. my only shot is yo erica daela maddy paras.. that's 6 it will blindside them. if not they ahve this game on lock. will flipped and he fucked everything .. he sid fuck you guys i love daela but if i leave they are next.. if i stay there is an extra body cover

johnny when did you hear about derek kaela and i?

jesse today.. i dont know if i should tell you but i feel that i owe yo.. and i didnt know that will/v are tight with hamza on lock with merron.. you arne erica are the ext fucking 2.. im still the target.. you are still on the other side. im so pissed.. we have to do this now.. i ahve to talk to you erica daela on this.. right now!!!!

Johnny what you were talking before is s sure thing

Jesse grabs paras to talk to

jesse tells ali he needs to say some Goodbyes to a few people in the red room
Attached Images