View Single Post
Old 07-20-2019, 07:49 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Saturday 7/20/19

Chrsitie who is bella to tell you that youa re going to be a power pawn.. like.. she took nick and went off on her own from us.. and i will not hand on a bible go to the f6 with 2 couples. i told tommy we'd be knowingly to be taking 5/6th

clifff im glad you said that i really want you or tommy to win this ( he's lying )

Chrisitie if i had a dream team me you tommy jess kat and sam. but sam would win the whole thing.. I want to play this game with people that are elite

christie about my power. im terrified .. well twice this week i was told that bella has said my name.. and she didnt like that i rallied for nicole and whoever comes into power 1st will take that shot.. the power is mine i dont want to waste it. it's for me. but i morally do not want to play with her. my fear of getting her out is not to protect the boy but more so to get out an enemy.. and i dont want you guys to think im protecting the boys.. and i dont want her in jury i think she will mess the whole house up. she is a mean girls

cliff i thought aobut that if there was a bitter jury she'd be one of it

christie: she;'d be trhe ring leader and also if bella is gone sam would be in our corner.. but if i dont use the power. i feel that michie.. i dont like the word bully but he's putting a lot of pressure on me.. i feel that if i dont use it mnichie holly kat jess are all going to be mad at me so i wanted to talk to you about it.. and im so scared