View Single Post
Old 05-11-2016, 07:03 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Aired Show Sunday 5/8/16- Thursday 5/12/16 Finale

What what the best lie you told and how did it help you

Tim i have to confess the relationship with me and cass was more than what it seems.. i didn't want the HG;s t to know how deeply in love i am with her.. naw im lying.. i did muddy waters to confuse the HG's.. that was strategy

kelsey it was when i came back into the house and i went ot maddy/.ramsey saying that we should work together.. and it was exposed right away and telling lies wasn't going to work for me

Phil i dont think we need to lie in the house and it's important that you dont so it doesnt come back to haunt you

What would winning BB canada mean to you

tim that's a good one

Phil it's obvious.. coming into this game i had one goal that was to win when i saw Nick come in i knew that something ws going to change

nick it made us closer

kelsey i want to prove to myself and come into a house and win using an unorthodox strategy and playing nice and try to do it the best way possible. and it would feel good to accomplish something so big

tim i already won one and that's no secret.. has anyone won it it twice.. i dont think so. lets do this canada.. lets make a world 1st canada.. chose me as your winner

Nick dont be a floater be a paq's voter

Tim chose me and you are welcome down to my place anytime

FINALE Thursday 7pm EST
Attached Images