View Single Post
Old 04-01-2018, 12:50 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Sunday 4/1/18

Ryan the shift onto jury is going to be a differnt thing noew i ahvent thought about jury management.. we are in a stage where a player is more socially/mentally to put them into the jury house more damaging.. they can spend their time shitting on you and swing the votes away from you and if you dont account for those factors it's sloppy

johnny i dont ahve to worry about taht shit

ryan you dont have to you're not HOH.. like if merron goes 8-0 he cant be upset at anyone.. unless they say it in the GB message.. and especially when someone has been so motivated to be on teh right side of the house

johnny like that jesse vote it doesnt matte

ryan i dont think that you did it .. i think youa re smarter.. that you may ahve thought about it but there is more going on behind than what youa re showing

Ryan i dint feel that when you said that you got lucky and ran.. and taht sounded like bullshit

johnny it was thouse

ryan there is no way you were lucky 4 or 5 times over 10

johnny i was faster

ryan i only had to re deliver only 1... and i may be able to beat erica but not your time.. but there is no way you guessed right 4 times in a row.. and im not saying that it didnt happen.. but statistically it doesnt happen

Johnny OK.. well it happened. and youa re low key calling me out on winning last night

ryan i think that some people are just thinking it was a fluke

johnny i think a lot of the wins are just flukes
Attached Images