Hamsterwatch Updates

Hamsterwatch Updates (http://hamsterwatch.com/forum/index.php)
-   Big Brother Canada 6 live feed updates (http://hamsterwatch.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=104)
-   -   Live Feed Updates Thursday Eviction Day 3/22/18 (http://hamsterwatch.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5034)

UgotBronx 03-22-2018 05:56 am

Live Feed Updates Thursday Eviction Day 3/22/18

Andrew evicted 10-0

Veronica and Merron were not allowed to vote in the eviction last night

HOH pairs: Hamza/Veronica, Ali/Jesse, Maddy/Olivia, Kaela/Derek, Paras/Merron, Johnny/Will

Erica has safety for the week since she was not randomly picked/paired up with anyone

Hamza/Veronica won HOH Handle with Care

Verronica let Hamza have HOH

Paras/Jesse Erica/Merron Veronica/Will are all handcuffed - completed 3/16/18

Erica, Merron, Derek, Kaela are Have Nots

Hamza nominated Olivia and Jesse to be on the block

POV Players Hamza Jesse Olivia Erica Ryan Derek, Maddy hosted

Hamza won POV Fresh off the block and $5000 from Wendy's

Hamza did not use the POV

Jesse and Olivia reamian on the block and are up for eviction

UgotBronx 03-22-2018 06:16 am

Re: Live Feed Updates Thursday Eviction Day 3/22/18

What to know

Jesse tried every pitch in the book to every person in the house excluding Ryan Ali and Olivia for obvious reasons. Jesse went to Hamza first and then Veronica who came in on the convo and said he'd do anything even go agsint the people (Derek & Kaela) that he was working with and put up the showmance and vote them out if Hamza wanted to 1) keep him and 2) work with him as a shield & soldier

Of Course Hamza listened and then made Jesse retell this to Will. Meanwhile not getting a chance to breath Derek & kaela pitched to Veronica Hamza and Will that they can be a strong 5 " Five's Company" Alliance And once Derek and kaela left hamza said they will always be a target in front of us 1st. So for now lets keep that allaince

Hamza thinks he did all this " house flipping alliance flipping" on his own but Derek and jesse already planned to throw each other under the bus to hamza in the attempts to get Jesse to stay and get Will & veronica to vote to keep jesse.

Jesse thinks he has the votes to stay with 5 and needed one more but of those 5 he really only has Derek's vote.

Lots of giggles were had by Hamza and the one thing he wasn't was humble about it. He thought he did all this trickery.

Derek and Kaela are playing seperate games anda after today Derek will see that.

Paras tried to talk to people in attempts to keep Jesse save but she saw how much of a liar that veronica was to Jesse's face and knows she is alone in the game once Jesse leaves. Even though she claims to be playing both sides. She's in the middle of the pawn pile.

Merron and ryan stayed out of the conversations of KEEP ME but Ryan made sure to walk in to many of the conversations being had.

Hamza believes he has all the say/power in the house along with Veronica and Will. They think they ahve 3 pockets of alliances/groups but everyone has caught on that Hamza will say anything at any time he's far from a 'straight shooter" however the only person i see putting him on the block is Olivia if she wins HOH

Semi trusting groups are :Johnny Will Maddy, Will Veronica, Will Veronica Paras, Hamza Merron, Hamza Paras, Johnny Olivia,Maddy Paras, kaela Olivia Ali Erica

Trusting groups are: Hamza Will, Hamza Will Veronica, Derek Kaela, Kaela Erica, Ali Olivia, Maddy Johnny

Middle of the road aka FLOATERS: Ryan Merron Erica Paras

UgotBronx 03-22-2018 06:17 am

:wave: Thank you for visiting Hamsterwatch Forum! :wave:

:casey:Hope you are enjoying the updates and find them helpful :casey:

Aired Eviction and Shows transcribes can be found HERE

Sign up to watch the show and live feeds at your own convience with HMA VPN CLICK HERE

Getting your VPN here helps keep the forum running!

Hide My Ass VPN is safe and secure! Special deals are running now!

If you appreciate the updates that I am providing you becuase real life gets in your way of watching on your own, you can always show your gratitude with a "tip/donation!"

Go to paypal, select "send to friends/family" and put in my email addy Ugotbronx @ Gmail .com (remove the spaces )

:cheers:Thank you for visiting Hamsterwatch Forum!:cheers:

UgotBronx 03-22-2018 06:17 am

4 Attachment(s)
HG's still :zzz: but lights are on

UgotBronx 03-22-2018 06:27 am

4 Attachment(s)
more sleeping HG's BB made teh announcement to get up and now is rootering them :p

UgotBronx 03-22-2018 06:30 am

5 Attachment(s)
Ryan i feel they are trying to help you out Will to get to the yard (to smoke)

maddy i think it's to get us up.

jesse down to start the coffee

BB Asked to do battery changes

jesse OH FUCK!

UgotBronx 03-22-2018 06:31 am

4 Attachment(s)
Jesse it isnt cold in here at all

UgotBronx 03-22-2018 06:32 am

5 Attachment(s)
jesse rushing to do the batteries

UgotBronx 03-22-2018 06:34 am

7 Attachment(s)
Red room batteries

UgotBronx 03-22-2018 06:35 am

2 Attachment(s)
Ryan doing laps

Jesse grabs coffee

UgotBronx 03-22-2018 06:37 am

4 Attachment(s)
Jesse heads outside.. WHERE THE FUCK IS HAMZY!

ryan Will said he was going to pend the entire time smoking darts..

jesse they're not messing around today

Ryan i dont think we'll get eh BY back till some time tomorrow. if it's a double..

ryan i have a thought . dont spread it around too far.. so a double eviction and a battle back ( nope aint happening!)

UgotBronx 03-22-2018 06:54 am

2 Attachment(s)
Olivia is packing

UgotBronx 03-22-2018 07:35 am

3 Attachment(s)
hamza doesnt like that olivia is feeling safe..

Hamza veronica merron will will decide to tell olivia that he (they) still weighing out their options..

Olivia leaves

UgotBronx 03-22-2018 07:43 am

5 Attachment(s)
merrona sked what was that for

hamza wanted to jsut fuck with olivia

Will told olivia that he had nothing to do with it

Verocnia telling pars that they wanted to fuck with olivia

paras jesse thinks he's staying. that's not right can you just tell him

veorncia yeah i will when he talks to me

Veroncia im not going to give him false hope anymore .. what he pitched to us is way better what olivia pitched to us.. if it comes down to it I'd rather but up agasint olivia and not jesse..

paras he will always be a big target..

veronica it will be daela aas the next targets.. but i can say that ive had a target on my back since day one and all i can do is fight my hardest

UgotBronx 03-22-2018 07:43 am

3 Attachment(s)
Feeds 3/4 hamza in SR tells maddy on the way up that he's still going but i dont like how safe Liv is feeling

maddy me either.. she was showing entitlement.. and she is showing that right now.. jesse is laughing and having a good time and those are the people i want to go up agsint.. im still undecided

hamza i want it to be a 7-4

maddy i know for me it's a good call.

UgotBronx 03-22-2018 07:45 am

4 Attachment(s)
merron he's going hard with the pitches

Liv when people do that they cant keep all those promises

merrin i wanted to tell you that i was in that room and they weerr going 50/50 but im going to keep you

olivia thank you

meerron no problem

UgotBronx 03-22-2018 07:49 am

5 Attachment(s)
jesse in HOH

jesse we have to make it work

hamza lets do it bro.. lets do it

jesse fucking kaela wins next week puts you and merron up.. you see how hard im campainging.. lets do it for the team

hamza yeah when olivia came in and asked how it feels we said 50/50 that nothing is set in stone

Hamza i talked to maddy she wants you to stay

jesse i want eveyrone on board..

hamza i want to divide this house we need strong numbers

hamza will/merron said that he is worried that you will go back to derek/kaela

jesse why would i they are only 2 people

hamza im going to talk to erica and see what she haas to say..

jesse if liv is out she has no one

UgotBronx 03-22-2018 07:53 am

5 Attachment(s)
Jesse checking in with maddy.

maddy i dont want to be on the wrong side of the vote

jesse i get it .. no .. it's not about

maddy it's just math.. it doesnt mean i have much influence

jesse it matters and it works better for you

maddy it does.. and only if it's a majority vote

jesse deerek kaela merrron ryan.. maybe V/will

Maddy i think they are not a duoi but their vote will be the same . Will doesnt want to be a duo.. i feel that he is mostly with hamza. the only perons he will listen to is hamza.,. so if hamza puts his foot down he will do it.. I agree it';s furious.. i know if she is still here and dont win hoh im still fucked.. it's a bloodless lose for her game but if you want to fire hamza uip make shit up.. tell hamza shit.. she was saying that she had dreams that she waas firing her coworkers.. make it about entitlement and her behavior.. it's not about your pitch.

jesse yeah i will

jesse grabs Will to talk

UgotBronx 03-22-2018 08:00 am

6 Attachment(s)
jesse i jsuty want to 100% say im in this.. i feel everyone is on board.. and i havent felt taht will is 100% on board

Will it pisses me off cuz people arent 100% on board we just brought liv over and we said dont get comofortable.

jesse someone tolod me that she is having dreams about evicting her co workers.. like what the fuck.. she's so comfoertable..

hamza i brought her over here

Will we dont want to say the same thing to her

jese i want will to know that i wojnt work with derek/kaela those are 2 people vs the house

Will i dont wnt o take matters in my owns hands..

jesse i want people to feel comfortable.. im so about teh team that im about the team.. and i can be a biog asset for y ou guyds. thee is no way that liv can be an asset for you guys.

hamza she didn't say shit

jesse she is pitching the smnae shbit.. im pitching different shit.. Will i campaigned hard for myself. and if one of you are on teh block i'd do the same thing.. and the other thing i stayed.. daela wins who we ahve influence not to put you on the vblock. if im gone . they can put you guys up.. We hope that we win.. we need it.. if they win and im here.. and i will say put up johnny or whoever is not in the mix..

Will we should have a chat before everyone is up here

jesse i know you want to make big moves and exciting moves and make an exciting seasons. the big move is voting liv ot and keeping me in. i ahve nobody.

jesse i want to make sure Will that you feel comfortable with me

Will i do.. i just want to ahve a talk in like 40 mins or so and what about ryan. will he be a vote

jesse absolutely.. i will say it's a numbers thing and he will be ok.. i fel good with ryan. he wants to he thinks people. he says that he's njot in a thing with liv/.ali but since he's perceived that way voting to keep me will prove that he isnt .

UgotBronx 03-22-2018 08:10 am

1 Attachment(s)
paras the way V lies thru her teeth .. and im like.,. she was like i swear to god jesse you ahve my vote.. like why go that far.. why do that over a vote? WHY? like why?

Derek yeah

paras i thought i was good at this game.. i dont have it in me to lie over a vote.

derek i think i will take a lot of pleasure putting those 2 up

paras and i get he wanted a reaction he got it.. but i get it if jesse did him wrong but he didnt

UgotBronx 03-22-2018 08:11 am

10 Attachment(s)
Will tell me that me and you are 100% right

johnny yeah.. whats going on

Will give me your pinky

Johnny what? whats going on

Will people are flip floppy.. it's me you erica ryan

Will after eviction im going to throw you some big shit.. just dont tell anyone. i need to tell you some shit that's been t going round and some pitches that jesse was making..all content copyright hamsterwatch.com but you gotta keep this between me and you

johnny oh

will theya re trying to rally to get sve jesse

will they went to get Liv and tell her that she wasnt safe in the hoh.. and i was like fuck.. and then i went to Liv and siad i wasnt down with that and i got her back

johnny why are they doing that

Will jesse went back up in HOh and was pitching again. and they are saying they will kep jesse..

Johnny why is this happening

Will im not down with that.. they are feeling bad.. and shit.. hamza is like lets even up the votes give jesse pity votes.. and im like no..

johnny what if someone ahs power to cancel a vote

Will im like no this is tupid

johnny it's not going to happen right

johnny veronica merron me you

Will merron will listen to hamza.. but you neeed to hear what jesse is saying. i will tell you after eviction

talk ends

Will to merron jesse needs to go

merron oh yeah..

UgotBronx 03-22-2018 08:17 am

6 Attachment(s)
Will what was derek saying?

paras just that he knows that it's just him/kaela that will vote for jesse to stay..

Will ok just be smart ok

paras dont question me

paras V is telling jesse that they are going to keep her..

Will yeah.. and we were up oin HOH and veronica went and brought Liv up to HOH to shake her up

paras why do that.. he already got his reaction at the POV why do this.. I said to jesse hI would be his 6 vote IF he got the tyoehrs.. but ive vbeen with you guys from the start.. and i dont want a target on my back with that going on... i dont like that

will did derek say he knew what the votes were

paras he said he stopped campainging for jesse he has his HT time with jesse and knows he's going home. I haven't talked to jesse since last night and i just gave him a hug cuz he's going home

Will when we're in the HOH everyone should be straight up with the voites..

paras yeah..

Will hamza is saying that it comes down to me. dont put that on me..

paras no dont put that on you. it takes 6 votes not one.. i said that if you found 5 votes I would be the 6.. and i would do what the team wants.. and i would respect what hamza wants an what maddy and you want..

Feds 1/2 kaela jesse talking

kaela is he buying it

jesse yeah i think so.,. if i dont stay you guys ahve to win HOH

kaela yeah i know he's coming for us me and derek were studying last night in the bathroom

derek comes jedi training memory comp

UgotBronx 03-22-2018 08:19 am

9 Attachment(s)
paras V came to me and said her and hamza are acting like assholes but they wanted to shake up liv and im like why? quit it already

Will yeah.. ok lets meet up in HO in 20 mins. let me go see where maddy is at

feeds 1/2 hamza tells erica all of the pitches that jesse said to him

Erica i think tht's BS

hamza me too . thats what Will and merron keeps sayijng. he's trying so hard

Erica of course he is he thought he ewas staying.. all content copyright hamsterwatch.com and that kinda arrogance will get him in trouble and keep getting in touble. im voting to keep liv cuz i know where her heada is at.. and she wears her emotions on her sleeve

hamza i dont ant you on the outs. you know how i feel about you

Erica i knw and peopole will not link us togetehr..

hamza i dont want people to put you up

Erica yeah i know people will wonder why i voted the way i do

hamza if this thig changes i wanted you to know

Erica one in a mnmillion. id rather be on the majority..

ahamza i dont want you to be on the outside. i think i had the most sucessful HOH

Erica you did..

hamza adn i got 3 people that were so close together.. i broke them up i dont think they will vote for him

erica derek will

hamza jesse siad he will put them up. people are so fucked up but

Erica that's the game though.. PINKY SWEAR

hasmza they dont know this.. they jsut think we're tight

Erica yeah they just think thast we g/f cry together.

hamza there are a lot of these girls that want jesse to stay maddy and paras.. she came in pitching for him hard

EWrica if i get hoh i want maddy out

hamza which is fine

hamza i said vote wheere youw ant i dont care.. if he stays whatever.. if he leaves even better. i dont care.. if someone say's i'll vote the weay you want.. but.. what do i care cvote the weay you want

Erica it's very telling who's flip floopping.. this is my list targets.. iw ould perfer someone who is vocally agsint me then a flip flopper..

hamza yeah theyw ill flip flop thier way to thier end. i will always be a target aheaad.

erica for me it's about straight foward behavior

hama i said to liv/jesse 1 2 3 is happening before noms and veto .. i dont want to piss off the house. i done my dilligounce. i caused chaos and turned you agisnt yoru friends..

erica it's the scariest week it could come down to 1 swiong vote

hamza i think it's going to be 7-4

erica or less 8-2 or derek as a lone vote.. and paras was like should i vote jesse to stay she didnt want him to go out with no votes.. and akela said derek is voting for him to stay

hamza dont expect me to look out for you if you are flippy floppy

erica it's the people imm hearing from derek that these people are 100% voting for jesse to stay and liv/ali are saying 100% voting for Liv to stay..

hamza maddy

erica and jesse thinks he;'s got will

hamza no will is lying.. who's the 5trh person

erica ryan

hamza ryan said he would do what i want along with merron
erica it wasnt me.. he hasn't pitched to me once this week

hamza he as saying that he would put up the showmance..

Eirca he';s thrown my name out ther. saying you know how close he is to e rica but saying he would vote me out in a heart beat..

hamza he just realized that he was on the wrong side of the house. i managed to get myself to the top of the chain.. and i dont think that even if people tried they couldnt vote me out . it's smart to BD me but not if you dont ahve the votes

UgotBronx 03-22-2018 08:20 am

3 Attachment(s)
paras V told me that they wanted to fuck with you..

Liv i figured. i gave them no reaction and then i left

and feeds cut 11:19am

UgotBronx 03-22-2018 08:43 am

:wave: Thank you for visiting Hamsterwatch Forum! :wave:

:casey:Hope you are enjoying the updates and find them helpful :casey:

Sign up to watch the show and live feeds at your own convience with HMA VPN CLICK HERE

Getting your VPN here helps keep the forum running!

Hide My Ass VPN is safe and secure! Special deals are running now!

If you appreciate the updates that I am providing you becuase real life gets in your way of watching on your own, you can always show your gratitude with a "tip/donation!"

Go to paypal, select "send to friends/family" and put in my email addy Ugotbronx @ Gmail .com (remove the spaces )

:cheers:Thank you for visiting Hamsterwatch Forum!:cheers:

UgotBronx 03-22-2018 09:25 am

6 Attachment(s)
Feeds back

hamza they are saying that amddy/paras are torn and if they vote again you guys theyn you know.. im hoping he will get 3 4 5 votes then i will know who to put up. people are dconfused.. and this just starteed happening last night. he came and pitched crazy ideas

Oliva he;s pitching things differnt to each operson

ali he is poitching everything to stay

ali can i ahve a minute with hamza

hamza he's going to pitch anythihng.. where wwas this a week ago

ali before i told you that i told you that i wanted to work with yuo i felt a connectionb to you..

hamza like erica i lkove her.. me and her barely talk game.. ryan comes in her and

ali veroncia lmakes iut like you are tight

hamza that's jsut cuz we won hoh. and im trying tomake her feel.. you guys are not blind.. whatever v/will decide to do.. that's wherre the majority of the vo tes will go so you guys are still good

ali she's not a threat. so it's stupid to not thake that shot.. im thinking for myself as a person and also aligning myself to someone who doesnt has that many strengths.. she's loyal and a number and not a threat to me. i ahve other people in the house like you and erica that will fill the physical aspects of the things i need. i havent won a=but i know i have it in me and i will be an asset and i want to stay true to the people that have been true to me now

hamza i told you you were safe.. and that is why i put jesse up.. jesse rallied. and tried things.. andrew gave up.. jesse is stirring the pot up people are confused.. that is why i told liv not to feel safe.. whatever happens stay strong

ali yeah for our game it makes s=more sense to have him out. and derek will move with the power..

hamsa yeah once he leaves they will be next in line

BB Announce HOH must vacate and leave all HOH items behind

UgotBronx 03-22-2018 09:26 am

4 Attachment(s)
hamza doesnt ant to leave the hoh I wish i knew who waas lying and who wasn't.. and i wish caroline could tell me what to do

feeds 1/2 down

UgotBronx 03-22-2018 09:28 am

2 Attachment(s)
jesse in the red room breaks up the ali kaela olivia talk camera was late to the talk

jesse im going to throw everything in here i dont give a shit

Everyone leaves the red room but jesse

UgotBronx 03-22-2018 09:30 am

5 Attachment(s)
Erica weird vibes
'
jesse yeah?

Erica weird strange..

Ali and kaela in to help Erica coordinate for tonight

UgotBronx 03-22-2018 09:33 am

6 Attachment(s)
kaela this is sad

paras are you ok?

jesse the only guy thast is holding this up is will I think you need to tell him

paras i said that last night..

jesse im telling that he's the only one holding it out and we are 100% good to go otherwise

paras i hate the people in this house

jesse I know me too. and I see it.. I will pull the 6 of you in this room

Paras Will was saying dont put this all on hom

Jesse i know he's the biggest tool./

paras we'll talk about in the HOH

jesse i dont be there im going to get Will on board.. and me and you i wanted to make sure it wasnt brought up

paras last night no

jesse ok cool.

paras leaves