Hamsterwatch Updates

Hamsterwatch Updates (http://hamsterwatch.com/forum/index.php)
-   Big Brother Canada 6 live feed updates (http://hamsterwatch.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=104)
-   -   Live Feed Updates Friday 3/23/18 (http://hamsterwatch.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5036)

UgotBronx 03-23-2018 06:15 am

Live Feed Updates Friday 3/23/18

Jesse evicted 9-2

Erica won Night at the BBCAN Museum

There are no Have Nots this week

Thursday is a Double Eviction

Erica nominated Merron and Maddy to be on the block

UgotBronx 03-23-2018 06:24 am

Re: Live Feed Updates Friday 3/23/18

What to know

It took a while but the girls and then Will and Johnny figured out that Veronica was the hinky vote. They haven't said anything to Veronica about it though

Erica had a few chats last night about noms to maddy and veronica
Erica knows that veronica was the hinky vote but Veronica didnt admit to it and was blaming Paras.

Erica has said she wanted Maddy and maybe Merron on the block with Maddy as her target but catching Veronica in several lies might change this depending on how POV works and what information she gets today with hoh talks

HG's all have figured that this week is a double eviction week and they are right.

Kaela Ali and Olivia had a talk about information and things that were said by Jesse as information.

Erica joined in and was wondering how much of his information was true and useful.

UgotBronx 03-23-2018 06:27 am

4 Attachment(s)
Veronica did battery changes

Nominations on the TV screen

Said HOH was locked

UgotBronx 03-23-2018 06:28 am

2 Attachment(s)
BB veronica to the DR

UgotBronx 03-23-2018 06:37 am

4 Attachment(s)
Erica in HOH and tells veronica they will chat later

Erica asks liv if she wants to chat..

Liv after my DR

Erica and so the madness begins

UgotBronx 03-23-2018 06:43 am

5 Attachment(s)
BY open

Olivia out of DR

kaela studying

just a few Hg's out of bed

UgotBronx 03-23-2018 06:51 am

3 Attachment(s)
Erica it was weird sleeping in a bed

derek that was the most sleep i got since here

Erica yeah i didn't want to get out the bed

kaela down that looks like Derek today

Erica it is derek's shirt

kalea what are you doing to me erica!

Erica making yoiu more confused than you already are

UgotBronx 03-23-2018 07:11 am

4 Attachment(s)
Erica grabs Liv and heads u p to HOh to talk

Oliva we dont really need to chat like this but you have the room

Oliva do you want to debrief anything that she siad

erica she said she'll show me nothing but loyalty and i was trying to get her to say about the rogue vote.. and i dont care that she did but she;'s saying she is all aobut loyalty..

Oliva you wrre safe for 3 out of the 4 weeks though so she didnt have to put effort for to know you

erica im thinking Merron and maddy and ryan was the one who gave me the tidbit on the envelope.. and he's useful for all of us.. merron doesnt even know what is going on our three. if someone pulls themself off the block..

Erica or i make a huge move and only if people guarantee me their votes.. and you are the 1st person i talked aobut it. i know how you feel about her and i know how he feels about her

olivia you get veto to save maddy. you get her vote mine derek kaela ali paras.

Erica hamza and i great friends. but the people he wants to keep are the ones i want to get rid of .. we are playing 2 seperate grames.. and the only one i dont ahve is Will. and i can say Veronica is bad for your game..

Oliva you dont say anything to anyone.. maddy takes herself down.. and she will go up and you will be a legend

Erica she is truthful to me but i dont know how long that will last

olivia she showed herself yesterday how manipulative she is

Erica she was saying that she was building on the friendship.. and im like we didn't talk game..

Olivia you can say to merron taht he's so likable that everyone will keep him

Erica in know that it's not a very exciting week.. but it's something for us..

Erica daela no you no ryan no.. paras no.. so the only people left

Olivia Ryan merron veronica and maddy that's 4 weeks

Erica i dont care about ryan he will always be a target before us

Olivia you want to get him out before jury.. or if it's a double we need to get him out

Oliva i want him out i dont want him to think he is a genius.. we saved him

erica true..

UgotBronx 03-23-2018 07:16 am

6 Attachment(s)
Olivia i dont think that veronica will go home over maddy

Erica you dont? I do the lying she did to jesse and nwo the rogue vote.. i think we can convince people

Oliva i think we can pull in Will once she is gone

kaela in how's it going

Erica this is the only the 3rd of 4th persojn i talked to

kaela really?

Erica veronica keeps coming nin here

kaela i know i saw.. let me guess she is saying throw the showmance up

Erica no she wouldn't say you

Erica i spoke to maddy ryan and veronica

kaela did maddy promise anything

erica i think the thing is that nobody thinks they can lie to me

kaela i thought that they would be banking information to you.. i think they are scared of you

Erica my plan is to put up maddy/merron

kaela you said that last week

erica i dont talk game to either of them i want maddy out

kaela you cant make a deal with maddy she said that she would keep jesse and then voted him out..

UgotBronx 03-23-2018 07:22 am

3 Attachment(s)
Erica i was like this to maddy that jesse told us that there was 4 person alliance and then she went and told Will? yeah thanks

kaela veronica was so heated.. that she wanst let in the room

Derek is it a serious talk or no

Derek id prefer to use that bathroom

erica go ahead.. wait.. there's the outhouse

Erica laughs.. i forgot this is my HOH dont take a shit in my bathroom (she laughs)

kaela doesnt have a problem pooping she;'s the one that would pooop at school she;'s not embarrassed about it

Erica so that is whats on my mind..

Oliva please pick me to play

Erica Will came in last night he gott super emotional. he was like you know.. and you can tell that he was worried.. and i looked him dead ass in the eye.. i said that you are not going up.. .. cuz when i know who the people are i want up.. i feel that people are straight up manic

kaela are you going to tell themn

erica yeah.. and it's nothing that she hasnt said before.

kaela once they'll up there im not going to say im going to evict her.. i'll say my decision to not made up

Erica just say you will see when the veto is done.. the veto is more important than hoh

kaela maddy is saying that her only target is Liv

Erica she said that it was in respect if she won that it would be LIV

kaela she told me Liv was her #1 and then a house consensus kinda thing

UgotBronx 03-23-2018 07:25 am

4 Attachment(s)
hamza she is afraid if i go up and lose veto that people will ame out.. and it's a smart move might as well take the show when you can but if it doesnt land you're fucked.. you will see when youa re HOh .. if people want to be assholes they can be assholes,.. i hope i get picked for veto

veronica me to you have no idea.. it's to me. fuck.. i hate not being HOH. i want to ahve a say.. i want to win some money.

Veronica i cant see a reason why i would throw a comp

hamza yeah.. feeds cut

back to hoh feeds 3/4

Erica jesse was frantic there at the end.. he pitched to ali like know.. know your boundries..

Derek back up

UgotBronx 03-23-2018 07:28 am

3 Attachment(s)
ryan johnny paras in the kitchen

ryan maybe im just not a liar..

paras what part of rinse yoru hot chocolate.. never mind.. people are just weird

Ryan is that weird to want to evict people cu they dont do their dishes..

johnny i dont notica

paras.. people do it daily.. they walk away and dont do the dishes after dinner

UgotBronx 03-23-2018 07:32 am

4 Attachment(s)
kaeela i dont talk game to maddy paras r will a little and then ryan.. and ryan said that i was a huge target cuz i win clapping games.

erica ther are some people do all in good fun and they do it..

kaela i hope that there is a clapping comp and then i can win it..

erica paras was saying that people think that she is a huge threat cuz she can hold huge amounts of hot sauce in her mouth.. and i was like that was me but it was a broken telephone.. her mental strength is killer.. to me im like why would you make yourself good at things in this house.. and then when ryan picked up andrew. people think he's just fat and now he said that he will look like a threat

erica ryan said he appreciates my mind set and that it's mine and dont let others take that from me..

Erica do i ahve to share my RYE with eveyrone

Olivia you dont have to

hamza up

UgotBronx 03-23-2018 07:37 am

5 Attachment(s)
Merron up in HOH erica ask for the room to talk to him

Everyone leaves

merron you get to play in the veto.. have yo played in every one?

Erica no.. Jesse did though

merron congrats.. and im so happy for you.. .. i know she;'s fine but play this video .. i know she's fine but play that video..

Erica and im like thee are those eyes and booty.. i fee that i cant remember all of the video.. i wish i can see it again

merron im happy for you and everything. and that's incredible.. that W too.. we saw your reaction..

Erica you said 150.. and as soon as they said 206.. (HOH-TIE BREAKER)

UgotBronx 03-23-2018 07:44 am

2 Attachment(s)
Merron where's yoru head at.. i feel that there is a lot of peoiple that you are good with.

Erica im not going to pull a hamza i would feel shitty if people did that to me. i get why he did that.. what im going to say aobut you. i like you as sa perosna but we dont talk game.. spedning a wek in the catcombs was helpful. i dont want to see you go.. and i want o base my decisions on wwhere peoples aheads are at.. and im close with hamza and he likes you a lot.. i dont want to see you go.. im good with you.. and i wont lie your name is on the short list

merron it's good

erica dont lie.. it's not good.. but i want you to know that there is someone i want to go.. i dont want you to think you are a target.. i dont get a benifit from you going home. for me who flip flop and those that lie right to peoples faces.. sketches me out..

merron there has been multiple times that i wanted to talk to you and i told hamza and he was like go go go.. and i didnt know where your head was at.. and i know it was your HOH.. how i saw our situation.. I trust hamza 100% and he trust you 10%% so i trust you

Erica if your dude is good on someone then yeah..

merron i know it is your decision.. but i always thought that you were with someone that i can work with

erica yeah i thought that too and the amount of the support you ahve given me this week has been so appreciated.. as a personal reason i dont ahve a reason.. but game was i dont have any connections

erica im going for veto so i can put up a bigger threat this game changes so fast .. and if it's a double eviction.. that's so bad..

merron im willing to work with yo.. and i can see you.. and i wouldn't say thsat if i didnt mean it.. i feel i can trust you..

UgotBronx 03-23-2018 07:54 am

2 Attachment(s)
Erica i dont want you to get voted out. i tossed names out to hamza and he said he's rather anyone else but merron he wants you to stay.. he's a msart guy and for him to say he trust merron i trust him.. and if that happens i dont wnat to shoot me in the foot .. and you dont seem like the guy that is a salty and and bitter

merron yeah.. when yo tell me that im not yor target.. i beleive you

Erica im not someone that lies to people's face.. i get too much of a kick of telling people straight up take it or leave it.. and i dont blow smoke up peoples asses

merron youa re too kind of a person.. and im like talking to the camera's that im too kind to play. jesse leaving hurt me.. hurt me.. he was in a position he wanted to stay..

erica he was will to say what he had to in order to stay

erica that was the 1st time i was hearing aobut teh power quadruple people

merron that was dumb.. i hope people can see thru that.. he wanted to stay.. stay bad and i can see it in his face and i dont take that personally at all..

merron im not gunning for you at all

erica i beleive that

merron and i think that the potential .. that we can have.. like even though we dont hang out with each other.. we can talk. it kills me that i didndt do it 2 days ago.. i was like why cant i ahve someone who can look out for me too.

Erica i dont want you to think that we cant work together. i feel it';s going to get harder every week.. like peole that you ahve the least game connection

merrron when you say it like that i cant sit here being ignorant about that.. who would be the person id be sitting next too

Erica as long as you dont tell people

they shake on that

erica maddy.. she is the one that is most vol;itile

merron she is very smart.. she said her goal is to never get a trivia question wrong..

erica and she got out on a trivia lost

merron i think that she is very capable opn winning those types of games.. she said that she got too cocky.. and it got to her..

Erica i am only worried with how close she is with paras and will

merron i feel taht they are close but i dontnknow

Erica just cuz they are close doesnt mean game wise

Merron if i were to guess i would say paras.. buyt Will and her study a lot.. she definitely does talk to people in the white room

erica it's so funny that you and veronica coming in adn are 2 different type of people

merron totally

UgotBronx 03-23-2018 08:00 am

2 Attachment(s)
Erica you are not the type that needs attentions.. what is yoru bond with her

merron V is a wild card.. and so am i but i feel that she doenst have her targets in yoru direction nor at me..

erica i feeel conifdent that she has my back..

merron we came in late and said taht we have to look after each other

erica yeah i would be the same like that

merron i dont hang out with her that much. i hang with hamza more than anyone and chill with ryan from time to time.. with V we look out for each other.. i think with V she is talky talky,.. but i dotn want to say anythijng bad

erica im not a gossippy person

merron i feel that she will shoot herself in tehf afce.. i mean foot.. maybe when she did that with ryan.. and i was like what the fuck are you doing.. we werent in for a week.. and i was like yo.. even yesterday before the vote i felt that she was being too aggressive and pushy with the vote and i was like y8oou need to chill.

erica yeah i saw that

merron i told jesse i was voting him out and i didnt feel the need to run around.. and i dont think that was good on her.. her approach is very aggressive.. and imj going to talk to her aobut it..

Erica i feel taht way aobut hamza too.. i like him so much.. but im like what.. like me and you are playing low key.. and we are just chillin

merron yeah..

Erica we dont come at thing so aggressive.. but we respect other's peoples game.. no one 's game is anyone else's business..

merron yeah.. i had a lot of talks with hamza saying he was reckless. people thought i knew i didnt.

UgotBronx 03-23-2018 08:03 am

5 Attachment(s)
paras and veronica talking about will's snappiness to her..

veronica he gives me red flags

paras unless he see's everything never say you are 100% sure about everything..

parsa i wasn't very convinced that ryan liv and ali had a thing.. and then ali swore on her moms life.. and i can't be 100% sure

paras will was saying that he's 100% sure it wasn't ali kaela and that he was 100% sure it was one of us 3 girls.. like he stormed lout on me.. im an adult dont wallk out on me

veronica dont bring it up and then yell at me and then leave..

paras i forgave him when he apologized

UgotBronx 03-23-2018 08:05 am

4 Attachment(s)
Erica i dont want you to feel that you are the target and im only telling you who my target is.. so that you arent up there feeling shitty.. but im not telling anyone else..

merron i wont say anything.. im not even talking to hamza ok thank you.. Hugs and leaves

Erica a mutual bond over hamza

johnny's turn

Erica this is intense.. everyone ahs so much to fucking say!

UgotBronx 03-23-2018 08:14 am

4 Attachment(s)
Johnny up in HOH

Erica i feel im not having the same hoh week as other..s with info info info.. i think that everyone knows where my heads at

johnny i dont know.

eerica what? why? im putting up merron and maddy.. and keep this in the rom

johnny dont tell anyone you told me

erica no i wont.. im not putting you up dale live . ryan no intentions.. not putting will up..

johnny will want to work with you

johnny are you trying to BD ryan

erica no that is not the plan but if the veto is used i will ahve to make some tough calles

erica veronica has proven she is fickle as fuck.. and i think that she was the rogue vote.. she wore that emotion.. she told jesse that she was voting for him.

johnny you think it was rogue or

erica i think she thought it ewas going to be closer and that she can uphold her word.. and im thinking that jesse's pitch did make sense to her.. but that morning she was saying that liv was feeling too comfortable.. i trust her for me but not the over all game.. im torn for playing what is good for me and my people.. so what is for me.it would be a huge shot to take and it would ahve to fucking land..

Erica do you want to make big moves int ehg ame.. why do i ahve to put that target on my back.. in my ideal world. maddy/merron up and maddy goes home..

johnny you want merron to go

erica no

johnny there is this number that no one will put up..

e rica and he will float his way through..

Erica i do understand what you are saying.. this where i am.. i dont ahve a connection with maddy. i dont.. we ahve a cordial thing.. but i never spoke game to her.. not once.. and i dont like people who run from room to room and i dont know where their heads are at. i would rather have someone who is more patient with ther words.. . i have heard names come out from her at every angle.. merron could be a vote for our side.. he's not a loan wolf

Johnny i feel that it's best that it goes back and forth and we stay in the middle..

Erica yeah..

UgotBronx 03-23-2018 08:20 am

4 Attachment(s)
Erica we play similar games. i dont want to to take maddy out of your game if it makes your game worse and i think that thee are others.. but im not taking s shot at the red room

paras up

erica i will talk to you soon

erica liv derek kaela are already on people's radar.. if youa re sitting next to paras you are going home if youa re sitting next to ali, ali is going home

erica i feel good with my relationship with paras.. i feel that she doesn't ahve anyone concrete in teh game.. and for that reason.. she';s eager to make those connections and a free thinker and she is better with me that maddy

erica with veronica.. she;'s saying that she is a straight shooter.. what i learned about her with that thing with ryan she is horrible with confrontation. she looked down at the floor and didnt make eye contact.. she's fake it till y8ou make it.. and i think she as the swing( rogue) and i dont care.. she will lie and lie.. and say anything to get out of the situation.. she was taking deep breaths.. and she was manic during that whole time.. and when she's lying she rambles.. when she can prepare her lies she is convincing.. but when caught off guard she is horrible

johnny i think you dont need to do others dirty work

erica i agree

johnny i think that you can get people out that are still not against you

erica any more in this game is good for me in the game cuz it;s one less person out

UgotBronx 03-23-2018 08:23 am

3 Attachment(s)
Feeds flip to will and derek on the landing

will i didn't think it was good for me to win this one especially if there is a double eviction and i couldnt play

derk yeah.. i didnt think about that..

feed flip to hamza and merron

hamza i dont think there will be money involved and whoever is playing wont push themselves.. even if they are... tell them fuck you..

merron c'mon lets do this.. (work out)

UgotBronx 03-23-2018 08:33 am

4 Attachment(s)
kaelas she said she is telling maddy/merron they are safe.. and she shoulda waited to see what she can get from everyone.. tellig them they are safe so why would anyone tell her anything..

liv and ali yeah..

kela instead she should talk to everyone.. if you go in there tell her that

ali i will

kaela will said he has no idea who she is putting up and he thought it would be ryan and i said i had no idea

Feeds abck to HOH..

Erica she was saying how she felt about bullying.. she was coming up and sayijg this is how wee're voting.. im like dont tell me what to do.. like for paras if i say what do you think that will go over good for her

Erica who would you want to go

Johnny merron

erica what about maddy is that you want her to stay

johnny i think maddy i can pull her in and she is number. but not merron

Erica that's is why i wanted to talk to maddy and see ewhat she saying..

johnny i think that if you say it to maddy you will see she will give you a lot of info

erica i wont trust it.. anbyone telling me stuff behind these doors i wont trust.. i didnt talk to them before

johnny did you tel merron

erica i said he was on the short list..

johnny i feel taht if we have hamza stand alone is beter for us that paras and maddy stand alone.. and i dont want you to think that im trying to talk you into something

erica no i like that other side fo things..

johnny hamza deos have our backs.. but game wise im thinking he can be pulled into a direction.. with merron gone.. i think we can get hamza closer

erica as long as merron is here hamza is willing to take the shot at veronica..

johnny and hamza is closert to ali

e rica i dont know.. i asked him maddy merron and he was like waht a waste of a week..

erica he;'s l;ike big move.. but for me we are big targets..

johnny we are perfect for a double

erica ali/liv need us daela needs us..

johnny they sidelined me last week. it eaws so weird

erica yeah they sidelined me too i ws like they weren't talking to me either..

johnny the landscape after this if it's a double..

erica i like where i stand with veronica but i want to cut her ties with eveyrone.. and i dont want will to go .. whatever will does.. veronica does and that makes me a huge target.. i like her and think she is great.. but

Erica right now im not taking a shot at her.. everyone person i talk to it;s a strange position

UgotBronx 03-23-2018 08:35 am

1 Attachment(s)
Erica i keeps saying no one tells me anything but reality is everyone tells me everything. and what was telling everyone was happy that i won hoh..

Johnny we're here to win and being nice is part of it

erica the 1st week kaela told me her whole plans.. and paras the same thing. i sat with will for 2 seconds he was balling his eyes out.. and he said he hasnt cried to anyone eyet and im like welcome to my chamber.. i feel good with liv/ali, daela and will 's not coming for us and feeds go down :cuss:

UgotBronx 03-23-2018 08:39 am

7 Attachment(s)
Johnny im glad you won this week high 5's

Erica perfect ..

HG's told 1/2 hr till inside lockdown

UgotBronx 03-23-2018 08:39 am

2 Attachment(s)
Veronica changing in the HOH

Erica grabs paras to talk

Erica im going to do my make up and then we can talk when veronica leaves

UgotBronx 03-23-2018 08:58 am

7 Attachment(s)
paras after yesterday i dont have the smae amount of trust i have hasd with maddy and will.. and then thee are seeds of doubt with johnny and i ahve tired.. and i know that this is game.. but i need to feel lopyalty

erica yeah loayllty is more to me

paras.. jesse was somelne that i had somehting with and we had each toehr's backs.. and will will like no this is what im doijng me for and that;s not what you do for people that youa re being loayl too.. im thinking that seeds were planted.. and now i see that.. and i know i ahve a good hearet.. and if im not feeling that you will be ther for me

erica if yo cant be there for me emotionally how can you be there for me game wise..

paras i dont ant to have a target on my back and im was startign to think that will and maddy were those that have my back so that shit that maddy does sketchess me out

erica the sketchieness wirds me out.. i,m thinki og those i ahve the least game connectgions with.. and do i trust you.. adn that rogue vote has thrown a wrench in it.

paras they have stired shit up

erica i think it threw a wrench in thier own game..

paras if it's not me. im not going to go around.. people wwere going around. so out of thier way..

paras one person had 2 20 mins conversations

erica i had a 40mmins conversaition.. and they were throwing paras's name and kael's name

paras she went out there saying anmes

erica SHE thought it was going to be a closer vote and i was watching her 100% and she was nerovus.. and she wore it

paras jesse told me that veronica was going to throw him a pitty vote.. for her saying so much that it wasnt her.. and throwing my name out three

erica for he to keep denying it but not owning it up and saying my bad.. now that i see what the votes were my bad.. i watched her.. and she was like.. and sketching.. eveyrone was calm

erica it wasnt kaela but veroncia saying that itwas so wierd that someone would do that. and she was psinning her braclet.. and she reads her sketchiness and i turned to maddy you? and maddy said no.. maddy is not a good lair..

paras i beleived her.. im so bad..

erica you know im a locked ass book and i dont gossip.. was that me saying that i was voting for jese 100% or was that V.. maddy was dying i cant give you an answer

paras veronica was saying we ahve your back 100% all the way to the final day and jesse was saying that she was giving her vote to him and then she was so upset that she wanst included in the room talk

erica if it comes down to it to take that shot.. i would only do it if everyone was on it the only one that wouldn't be onboard to take her out would be will

Erica back to talking about how beautiful Chey is

UgotBronx 03-23-2018 09:05 am

4 Attachment(s)
Erica lying will take you to the F2 but honestly will take to you the f6

paras.. will freaked out on me a bunch

erica i saw that one in the pantry

paras will was freaking out thsat you walked in adn said she is hoh why cant you shut up for 5 seconds

erica that is so silly..

paras if i felt you were coming for me i woulda shut up.. but you personally proved that youa re someone that i physically adn emotionally need in the house

erica veronica is the strongest woman in the house and he word doesnt mean shit to me

paraas and to go so out of your way to build the story.. when she stawrted freaking out i did..

erica i was being a bit of a dick.. i said i kmnow who exactly did it

paras i thought it ewas ryan to start shit..

erica no he's not an idiot

paras people need to respect that i hwant to talk to yo.. V was one of them that she's in here all the time and lying around watching

paras she siad that she was trying to listen to her and will's convo and that she has my back

erica i heard her .. she's not smart.. i heard nothing coming out of the ipod.. and i was like that is a sketched move.. and she was making like the music was on.. if youa re doing inteligent moves in a dumb way you are still dumb

paras i told veronica i have a hard time with her..

erica if i walk out of a room youa re too much

paras yeah when i dont like it i have to leave.. i have the worst poker face

UgotBronx 03-23-2018 09:08 am

Erica i think that we are on the same page with who are the targets.. it's people who flip flop and liars to my face. if you lie to others how can i work with you. and that is V and maddy

paras i ahd to pull her to the side asking her what he vote is and then her saying she wants to ruffles liv's feathers

Erica for someone who preaches PLUR i have not see Peach Love unity or fucking respect

paras when veronica said she was a bully in her past and that now she is a flower child.. and then ryan offered her his bed and she went around calling him stinky man.. and his family was watching.. and i was like how can you do that

UgotBronx 03-23-2018 09:18 am

4 Attachment(s)
Erica speaking of bullying can you tell me aobut htat water situtiation.j was rallying behind that and we thought it would be funny

paras i was haivng a talk with him on how a persian family is to a white guy and i was telling how this would look not to disrespect my family and 1 generation family on TV..

Paras so she came in and sdid that.. and i was already ahving situations with jesse and a then she came in adn threw the water on me and i was like i wont get upset.. but she did come and apoligize to me.. and she said i guess she has to apllkogize.. and that was not genuine to me. but i let it go

Erica ali said to her to be more emotional of a persaon.. ali ssiad to try and talk to hamza like that and hen she did hama was like what's wrong with you you seem off.. she is more methodical even with the taske she was just cooking here's food.. and that was it..

paras yeah i knew it was a task

paras i have so much respect for you and those things go a long way

erica i could very easily.. V talked to me about that day with the water thing..

paras she was trying to make it aobut her.. i didnt want to talk aobut it.. and if i let it go stop talking about it

Erica she was saying that ti was a bullying.. and i was like NO i was ther anad advocating for it to happen we thought it was funny

paras she easn saying she wanted to confront them.. and i was like when i walked out of the room i was done with it

Erica she turtled when she tried to ahve that confrontation with ryan.. that was the moment i was like WRITE OFF

paras she said that his wife will be crying when they see this.. and i just shut up.. she was bringing the family into it.. and i was like it's not a game

paras you are one of my favorite people in the house when you watch it back you will see.. and it's the little things.. and that is what i need in this house. and once i ahve more to offer to you game wise.

erica im looking game wise with people i can work with and cant.. and the difference of that is those that dont lie to me.. and i knew that you weren't the rogue vote..

erica did veronica tell you to not throw a pity vote on teh couch?

paras yeah

erica she said why would she tell paras to ntn throw a pity vote cuz then jesse might stay.. and she was saying that why would she would say that.. and im like i went to school and have a studied in culpables and theories