Hamsterwatch Updates

Hamsterwatch Updates (http://hamsterwatch.com/forum/index.php)
-   Big Brother Canada 6 live feed updates (http://hamsterwatch.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=104)
-   -   Live Feed Updates Monday 4-2-18 (http://hamsterwatch.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5049)

UgotBronx 04-02-2018 05:50 am

Live Feed Updates Monday 4-2-18

Veronica evicted 9-2

Olivia won HOH- 1 2 3

Olivia noiminated Merron and ryan to be on the block

POV Players Olivia Merron Ryan Ali Paras Hamza

Ryan won POV Big Brother PinBall

Ryan used POV on himself

Olivia named Hamza as the replacement nominee

Merron and Hamza were on the block and up for eviction

Hamza evicted 8-1

Erica won HOH About last night

Kaela Johnny Merron Ali are Have Nots

Erica nominated Merron and Ryan to be on the block

POV Players Erica Ryan Merron Ali Maddy Johnny, Paras is hosted

Johnny won Veto and $5000 worth of Skipping Dishes

Johnny did not use the POV

Ryan and Merron remain on the block and are up for eviction

UgotBronx 04-02-2018 06:02 am

Re: Live Feed Updates Monday 4-2-18

What to know

Ryan went around trying to secure votes before the veto and he thought everyone was going to keep him if he was still on the block after the veto. THAT put off people with his cockiness post veto. His wording in conversations saying that he can sway the jury if he's in jury was in a more negative tone to those that he said that to than anything.

HG's did not get word that this next eviction is a jury house visit. All hgs but Paras and Maddy have said they they are truly voting Ryan out because of his behaviour and his undertone threats of jury management. They also dont like the fact taht Ryan thinks he the smartest person in the house and talks in a condescending way towards them

Paras will vote Ryan out but she's tired of going along with others and she is not sure if she will show her cards and go for HOH and throw up Erica and another big target or not.

Maddy thinks that she too is outwitting Erica in her game play and will definitely be going for HOH. She will put up Erica and Kaela/Liv

Everyone but Liv and Ali will be gunning for HOH

Johnny and Erica have a loose F2. But i dont think either truly trust the other to completely follow through with the chatter they had to back that F2 up.

Kaela and Derek both want the next 2 HOH's to get them further into the game

Will promised Merron that he's keeping him. So Will ensured he has at least another weeks of safety from everyone in the house if he doesnt win HOH

UgotBronx 04-02-2018 06:03 am

:wave: Thank you for visiting Hamsterwatch Forum! :wave:

:casey:Hope you are enjoying the updates and find them helpful :casey:

Aired Eviction and Shows transcribes can be found HERE

Sign up to watch the show and live feeds at your own convience with HMA VPN CLICK HERE

Getting your VPN here helps keep the forum running!

Hide My Ass VPN is safe and secure! Special deals are running now!

If you appreciate the updates that I am providing you because real life gets in your way of watching on your own, you can always show your gratitude with a "tip/donation!"

Go to paypal, select "send to friends/family" and put in my email addy Ugotbronx @ Gmail .com (remove the spaces )

:cheers:Thank you for visiting Hamsterwatch Forum!:cheers:

UgotBronx 04-02-2018 06:04 am

8 Attachment(s)
HG's up getting ready for POV Ceremony

UgotBronx 04-02-2018 06:12 am

6 Attachment(s)
Derek ryan was trying to use scare tactics now which is stupid.. he saying you can use the GB message to tell peole your game

Liv that's stupid i wouldn't say much about my game in my GB message

derek he said that Josh did that.. .. I dont care enough to say that in my GB message

Liv Same

Derek wants to be on a show

Liv you can be opn the bachelorette canada that's coming up

Derk id like to be on that type of show just to compete against the guys..

Liv you can be a douche guy and then not care.. or you can be the paradise.. one

derek is that the same

ryan youa re encouraged to hook up with as many people as possible..

Liv i would do that

Ryan that's a lot of fun

UgotBronx 04-02-2018 06:14 am

2 Attachment(s)
Liv we need to finish our chat today from yesterday

Johnny I know

liv we have to find a safe place like the catacombs

UgotBronx 04-02-2018 06:20 am

6 Attachment(s)
Ryan i trust erica but i also saw what happened last week. i dont know if she is telling me thisnto keepo me quiet..

derek unless youa re going around to everyone and telling them the same thing.. and saying i got you back i got you back

ryan no

derek and at some point everyone is a target.. but if you are .

ryan im not..

derek you ahve to do so much to get a certain amount of votes

ryan i only need 4 votes the min. and then erica can keep me and you are one of the 4 votes.. and then i ahve to work on Johnny Will maddy

derek i dont know how Maddy will vote.. and Will was that one vote for V

Ryan cards on table. i was the the one suggesting that Ronnie should be the one to go home

Derek same thing..

johnny in the ktichen

Ryan and i ahve to talk to this one over there

UgotBronx 04-02-2018 06:22 am

3 Attachment(s)
Johnny i feel like im wasting away im 130

Ryan paras said she gained 9lbs i dont know where she's still tiny that's 10% more Paras

UgotBronx 04-02-2018 06:29 am

5 Attachment(s)
Derek you keeping it the same?

Johnny yeah but it's awkward.. and especially after.. it just wont be good for my game. they pleaded their case..

Deek there is only so much loyalty that you need

Johnny I still think it's ok that i won it.

Derek it was important that you won it. i think and once there are prizes people are going to go for it..

Johnny you woulda went for it

Derek oh yeah

Johnny you woulda changed it?

Derek no.. i think only if merron and ryan won it

ryan back after breaking the rack on the table

UgotBronx 04-02-2018 06:32 am

3 Attachment(s)
Johnny im going to start being a bitch to him to get him off my back

Johnny i feel bad for meron

derek that he keeps going up?

Johnny yeah

derek you get seen as a certain player.. and he's still the guy that you can have fun with.. and even if he was messing around it takes you mind off a bit

UgotBronx 04-02-2018 06:35 am

4 Attachment(s)
Derek i wonder what merron's pitch was to get on the show.. like being a comp beast or fly under the radar..

johnny yeah

Derek do peole actually say that when they apply

Johnny it would be interesting to see the DR so many peole in here

Derek to see them both coming in day 6.. 2 totally opposite people..

johnny yeah.. and will they work together or ..

Derek yeah that was interesting

Erica and Will down

Erica i couldn't wake up..

maddy down that looks like a good texture

johnny yeah like a pancake

Erica we were the guinea pigs in the catacombs it was death..

UgotBronx 04-02-2018 06:39 am

4 Attachment(s)
Merron is 205 he was sleeping with 8lbs of clothes in the catacombs

UgotBronx 04-02-2018 06:54 am

9 Attachment(s)
Ryan i jsut wanted to check on things.. i know that you had a thing with merron

kaela no we didnt have a thing. it was a vote.

Ryan i know you laugh at everything.. but is it one laugh too many and that erica said im good buyt then she put v on the block

kaela we all know waht erica wants and we are respcting that.

ryan cool Ali has tried to repair things with me and Liv hasnt (she did and he's lying) and i dont know if she wants to repair that .. so at the end of the day it's me and someone else in a f2 so everyone has to go.. and in a social way i would swing at Ali 1st cuz she is more aggressive ..

kaela she hasnt won anything

ryan she is playing with information

kaela who would hav you put up

ryan i would put them both ali/liv up i made a deal not to put you up.. and if you noticed i was going back and forth with her..

kaela she kept putting you and yu kept winning and then she was putting up people she could take out..

ryan when the rubber met the road i was the 1st one out of her mouth.. it was ryan and the other person.. and ther was no indication that she was using me to get others out.. and if you noticed that i picked liv every time ali was already eliminated.. and i thought out the options. i wanted liv/ali out of the comp more than anyone. and i ahd a deal with you and felt safe with yo.. and she did pick hamza paras and once then hamza was gone i figured there was no one left to put me up.. and those ar actions

kaela ok

ryan good chat

kaela bolted out of the room

Ryan let me see who's in the red room so i can talk to them

No one is in the red room but ryan still walks in the room to check johnny's bed

UgotBronx 04-02-2018 06:57 am

5 Attachment(s)
Ryan feeling up the wall to see if there is a veto

Ryan ok who has it.. maddy cliamed taht wasn't drunk when everyone was.. and jwill is running around super paranoid and maddy isnt and she is an attention to detail person.. if there was something in there she's got it everyone else in here is gone. Damn it why didnt i see that earlier.. she's gotta have it :shrug:

UgotBronx 04-02-2018 07:00 am

4 Attachment(s)
Liv doing kaela's make up

UgotBronx 04-02-2018 07:18 am

2 Attachment(s)
maddy they were getting me nervous down ther with all the talking and beat boxing..

Will if one of us get put on the block that's one extra vote if ryan is here

maddy daela adnerica are my targets.. and erica cant play hoh.. so if daela wins they would put both of us up.. or maybe johnny i dont know

will they have to make big moves

maddy maybe so but i think they will pout us both up for sure.. and when will paras be put up

Will she wil go far in the game maybe F3..

maddy will she win?

Will it depends who she goes ginst.. like erica

maddy no those are the ones that will keep her.. and it would be interesting if she won hoh and what she did

Will i think she will be one of the alst people in the game

maddy people arent threatened by her and she is really empotional and very negative

will i know

maddy not as aperson but as the game she is very negative..and she gets jealous which is wierd in this game. and she asked me if me you johnny had an allaince

will recently?>

maddy like 2 days ago.. and dont tell her that.. but i do think that we should try to align with johnny.. we should straight up ask him.. and it seems sketchy

will so we ahve to keep ryan me you kaela

will kaela seems like she's so cool but the way she acts like a 5 year old

maddy johnny said that she acts mean.. and maybe not in real life. but in this game it's coming across she;'s bossy and comfortable..and i dont like either of those things

will i wish erica would let johnny use the veto

maddy if he did it would be me or you up.. and again paras stays out of it

Will I need a smoke!!

UgotBronx 04-02-2018 07:23 am

maddy johnny is the key to these things.. and again paraas is safe

will if ryan wins hoh he';s putting them up and if daela wins they are putting us up.. tey are p[ushing for ryan to go

Will merronw as telling me that erica was his target

maddy im going to talk to johnny

will he's not using the veto.. send fucking merron home

maddy it's funny as shit changes

will i wnst buying ali's shit about teh 4 poerson allaince

mady i think that ryan was trying to shift the target.. and if we keep him

will when is merron ever going to win

maddy if we keep ryan they will come after usl. we would go up with ryan you know.. they wont put up dale and ryan there is no one else.

will they would put up daela. they 100% wouold

maddy im not doubting you..

will if daela survives the triple. they will win every other week the plan is to get daela out next week one of them preferably kalea 1st

maddy i think we need to step up our studying.. all they do is study all day all the time and if you and i are hanging out it wont be sketchy cuz they got rid of V

Will people are going to assume so much shit anyway

Erica tells Ali aobut her study technique..

UgotBronx 04-02-2018 07:31 am

3 Attachment(s)
Ali we are the only obvious pair for the triple if you were to cut them out which is a gamble..

erica i think we can make it less obvious.. i really want maddy to go.. she's not weak minded.. even in the mental comps she ahasnt doen exceleten but she is the one that will put 2 and 2 faster

ali yeah

erica i dont think that anyone will put you up

ali will and paras would.. and i hope that johnny wouldnt

erica i dont think he would i feel that he is more with us.. and i feel very confident and my gut tells me that's good. and im trying to not psych myself up

ali i ahve not throw any comps

erica i tried to throw 2.. fisherman's barf and then the hoh i couldn't throw..

Ali i could really use a video from home that would give me the extra motivation i need

UgotBronx 04-02-2018 07:47 am

4 Attachment(s)
maddy we can control ryan more

maddy i cant handle more questions about my life. and him leaning and pushing on my bed. i feel like a baby sitter with him.. i cant take him.. but tht's not a reason to evict him. and kaela is annoying teh shit out of me..

johnny i talked to liv and merron and they said they were going after daela..

maddy 1st off i have to talk to ryan what he has been saying.. and he has to be cool to what he's been saying.. and then talk to erica about keeping him.. and then you talk to ryan and then we tell will so he doesnt freak out

maddy will said that meron was talking about going after erica and wwe need to reinforce it

johnny it's all true still..

maddy i think i will chat with Will about that. he goes overboard.. 30 days he's been paranoid..

UgotBronx 04-02-2018 07:58 am

4 Attachment(s)
Will merron is saying he's coming after you.. ryan is saying that he is going after daela.. not ali/liv

erica i want to pick ryan's brain

erica hmm.. if he's going after them then i dont have a problem keeping him.. and i think he is more likly to win a comp over merron

will yeah but it depends.. but mental merron will lose everyt time

erica ok.

will he came in and sat on maddy's bed to see what the plan is.. and then he was throwing stuff at him

liv in breaks up the talk

UgotBronx 04-02-2018 08:00 am

4 Attachment(s)
kaela back in hoh will leaves

erica shows them her study board with the plaid coats

UgotBronx 04-02-2018 08:05 am

11 Attachment(s)
Erica changing ryan tries to walk in. erica tells him no..

Ryan back in

maddy follows

ryan leaves after making a side comment about erica's study board

kaela aobut everyone coming in to see her.. do you ahve a plan about the veto ceremony that i dont know about? (she's joking)

UgotBronx 04-02-2018 08:12 am

3 Attachment(s)
Ryan daela has told me that they are not sednding me out cuz im going after ali/liv

maddy theya re not.. if you stay and go after daela ali/liv still want me out. but for weeks they have been saying dael dael aand im the trusty side kick and you ahve to follow johnny arounbd all day and say that you want to take daela out

ryan he told me that i ahve his vote

maddy thsat's 4..

ryan he doesnt ahve to do anything but say that

maddy merron ahs vocalized to will that he is after erica.. if we are to make those points.. daela can tell merron waht to do.. erica by association is with liv/ali/johnny

ryan so johnny is 100% bed wtih ali.. and i dont find that threatening

maddy no he's independent

ryan ali came to me and i then i had that convoersaiton with johnny saying his anme was looped in

madyd he knwos

ryan and thyen ali pulled me aside a that made me shake that

maddy will said that.. and i dont think he did that on purpose

ryan ok i dont think he will vote against me on thrusday

maddy this is shifty shift for the next e w days.. vocalize to johnny thru the dsay that you want daela out.. and johnny and i ahve discussed it.. and we dont ahve a f2 but we ahve mutual interests.. and i dont think that he is going to throw his game out the door

ryan and he shouldn't if he used it erica will put up will and she would vote him ot.. she hasn't said as much but has said as much

maddy i dont think that erica will be as upset about you saying that you'd put daela up as you might think

ryan i haven't said who i would put up

maddy cuz of how will is i think he is on a need to know basis.

ryan he panicked yesterday..

maddy it took him 30 days to get paranoid. when we took 1 or 2 days.. but we dont need this..

UgotBronx 04-02-2018 08:15 am

1 Attachment(s)
Ryan kaela dead eyed me saying i ahve her vote

maddy no nope..

ryan thier target shifted to me cuz they made a deal for the double.. and i became a target of convenience.. and now how do i go back and trust them..

ryan if i surprise the process and the only 2 that vote me out is dalea and they are surprised and then i become target #1 again.. and i was for a long time and it's rediculous that im their target. and id have to survive it again and again and again

maddy i think that ali/liv would vte me but they didnt and im here

ryan they didnt cuz they are afraid to loose johnny

UgotBronx 04-02-2018 08:17 am

2 Attachment(s)
Johnny i think merron is after you

Liv yeah ok.. i knew that i saw hamza whisper to him when he was on the block and he looked at me..

johnny ha!!

Liv yeah noted!!

Feeds flip to will and ali

will i trust you..

ali i trust you too and johnny we've been going since day one.. we'll be fine

will yeah stop stressing

will heads out says ahh this game!

ali up stairs

UgotBronx 04-02-2018 08:21 am

2 Attachment(s)
maddy i ahve to talk to erica and say that the urgerncy of getting out dsaela and then you talk to johnny and then support that with johnny and her.. and i dont want it to be sketchy.. and johnny and i didnt plan game until this week and i ahve to say that

ryan i have wanted to want to pull johnny into a johnny will maddy ryan paraas thing..

maddy you cant.. and johnny haas to be puppet to them..

ryan he has to dance with whom,ever

ryan if im in this spot why wouldn't johnny use the veto.. cuz will goes home?

maddy it gives us 2 days to swing it it's a long term process.. i get it..

UgotBronx 04-02-2018 08:24 am

7 Attachment(s)
Ryan did you take that veto?

maddy eh?

Ryan that one in the roses

maddy no.. i looked but no there was nothing ther

ryan there is only 1 place in the entire house that the vines go up the wall and it leads to an loosely stapled rose

maddy gets up and looks holy god how did i not see that

maddy who the fuck found it?

ryan i dont knwo

ryan that is the only place it comes off the floor..

UgotBronx 04-02-2018 08:26 am

8 Attachment(s)
Ryan now you tore it off the wall

maddy just leave it there

ryan it's the only place.. i looked everywhere in the house

Ryan ok it's on

ryan ah fuck..

maddy i dont want you to go home the same why you didnt want me to go home

ryan to the camera we'll see

UgotBronx 04-02-2018 08:41 am

7 Attachment(s)
Ryan grabs jonny to talk

ryan it strikes me that you are willing to vote with me but if things shift are you going to shift.. dead worst i ahve a tei if you vote with me and erica will need to keep me.. and i dont know if she will

johnny i think that's a conversation i will ahve to have and i dont think erica will busllshit to get a tie..

ryan i would ahve to force the tie and erica would have to pick a side.. and you knwo what votes i ahve on my tie and the ones i dont

johnny i think that in this situation that youa re more after daela and cut off saying ali/liv

johnny is pacing..

ryan are you nervous

johnny just annoyed

ryan why cuz you thought it was 8-0 and now it's not..

johnny no

ryan i thought there was a secret veto there and there isnt there is a staple ther with a rose missing

johnny youa re right..

johnny i searched when i had a chance and found nothing

ryan V said that she searched for it in all the roses.. and then hamza did as well and no one hs it.. and that's the only place where the stickers go up the wall

johnny or it's nothing

UgotBronx 04-02-2018 08:49 am

3 Attachment(s)
Ryan i feel good enough with you to tell you and maddy and if it comes back its from y8ou 2.. and i can tell the difference from fresh drywall .. and i would ahve pushed the staples back in..

johnny it doesnt have to be a white room person

ryan no. and will wouldn't have shut up about it.

johnny and maddy would react the way she did last week if she had it

ryan unless he was happy that she didnt use it

BB ryan to the DR

johnny i can talk to maddy aobut this?

Ryan yeah and only maddy

Johnny still pacing after ryan leaves