Hamsterwatch Updates

Hamsterwatch Updates (http://hamsterwatch.com/forum/index.php)
-   Big Brother Canada 6 live feed updates (http://hamsterwatch.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=104)
-   -   Live Feed Updates Sunday 4/1/18 (http://hamsterwatch.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5048)

UgotBronx 04-01-2018 06:22 am

Live Feed Updates Sunday 4/1/18

Veronica evicted 9-2

Olivia won HOH- 1 2 3

Olivia noiminated Merron and ryan to be on the block

POV Players Olivia Merron Ryan Ali Paras Hamza

Ryan won POV Big Brother PinBall

Ryan used POV on himself

Olivia named Hamza as the replacement nominee

Merron and Hamza were on the block and up for eviction

Hamza evicted 8-1

Erica won HOH

Kaela Johnny Merron Ali are Have Nots

Erica nominated Merron and Ryan to be on the block

POV Players Erica Ryan Merron Ali Maddy Johnny, Paras is hosted

Johnny won Veto and $5000 worth of Skipping Dishes

UgotBronx 04-01-2018 06:23 am

Re: Live Feed Updates Sunday 4/1/18

:wave: Thank you for visiting Hamsterwatch Forum! :wave:

:casey:Hope you are enjoying the updates and find them helpful :casey:

Aired Eviction and Shows transcribes can be found HERE

Sign up to watch the show and live feeds at your own convience with HMA VPN CLICK HERE

Getting your VPN here helps keep the forum running!

Hide My Ass VPN is safe and secure! Special deals are running now!

If you appreciate the updates that I am providing you because real life gets in your way of watching on your own, you can always show your gratitude with a "tip/donation!"

Go to paypal, select "send to friends/family" and put in my email addy Ugotbronx @ Gmail .com (remove the spaces )

:cheers:Thank you for visiting Hamsterwatch Forum!:cheers:

UgotBronx 04-01-2018 06:24 am

1 Attachment(s)
HG's still :zzz:

UgotBronx 04-01-2018 06:34 am

3 Attachment(s)
BACK POST 3:31 am POV recap retells

Ryan the walls in the house are really thin i heard them saying shit shit shit.

HG's were separated in rooms to wait and had to do delivers fastest time won

Ryan did under 7 mins to deliver his things inside the house

3:41am Liv Ryan beat Merron and Maddy he's actually won 2 comps

Johnny one was a pinball comp

johnny when you sit up next to merron you are going home.

3:52 am Ryan asked johnny if he is suing t it and if you chose not to then there will be a whole lot of EF you old man in the GB messages.. and if you dont use it then ok i already talked to Erica as to who she would put up as a replacement and there were a few things we talked about

johnny cross that bridge when you get there thing?

Ryan no i did say a few people can go up

Johnny yeah we will talk tomorrow.

UgotBronx 04-01-2018 06:51 am

3 Attachment(s)
9:28 am feed 3 flips to the nomination room while they did the testing on it

UgotBronx 04-01-2018 07:07 am

4 Attachment(s)
Lights on Hg's still sleeping

UgotBronx 04-01-2018 07:11 am

6 Attachment(s)
time to get up HG

Johnny to do battery changes

UgotBronx 04-01-2018 07:13 am

2 Attachment(s)
Johnny up in HOH battery changes

UgotBronx 04-01-2018 07:28 am

3 Attachment(s)
Hg's slowly on the move

UgotBronx 04-01-2018 07:30 am

2 Attachment(s)
roostered

UgotBronx 04-01-2018 08:04 am

6 Attachment(s)
Johnny Will and erica in the kitchen

Erica leaves

johnny and will head out back

UgotBronx 04-01-2018 08:10 am

6 Attachment(s)
Ryan heads outside with his coffee along with Will and maddy

UgotBronx 04-01-2018 08:23 am

4 Attachment(s)
all feeds on outside

UgotBronx 04-01-2018 08:38 am

3 Attachment(s)
Erica joins the hg's outside

UgotBronx 04-01-2018 08:41 am

7 Attachment(s)
Ryan left the BY heads to the DR DENIED!

UgotBronx 04-01-2018 08:48 am

3 Attachment(s)
BB Erica to the DR

UgotBronx 04-01-2018 08:58 am

3 Attachment(s)
paras and ali ion the bathroom

paras ryan was saying that i was in an alliance with me will maddy. it's funny that it comes from the same person

ali that's what im saying he's always planting something.. and he was saying i ahd a f7 then 5 and that's not good for my game and having him here associating you with different people is dangerous

UgotBronx 04-01-2018 09:02 am

4 Attachment(s)
Ali alone Fucking ryan man.. ryan ryan ryan you cant keep your mouth shut for one minute can you.. well that's good to know.. now that paras knows ??? Ridiculous just another reason as to why you need to go. I need to go talk to Liv

UgotBronx 04-01-2018 09:18 am

5 Attachment(s)
Ali signals Liv up to the red room

Ali frigging ryan.. ryan

Ali i was in the bathroom chatting with pasas and i said i haven't talke dot erica do y8oou know which way she is going. I said that erica is leaning towards merron but i ahve no idea if it's changed or not

Ali then i said what are you thinking and paras said she would have to do whatever erica wants as a thank you for not putting me on the block.. and im like she's not going to put you on the block we are in an allaince

Liv laughs thank you for not putting me on the block?

Ali is adi it's getting to that point of the game where you ahve to do what is best for your game . So she said she heard from ryan that she was in a F4 with Will maddy myself and johnny!

Ali i had this convo with him earlier to smooth thing over that he was not the target and he asked who and i said maddy but that didnt work out cuz we didnt anticipate whow it would work out

Liv and then you threw out that maybe that's a thing

ali yeah i said i dont know if it;'s a thing or not and i specifically said that and i said but we dont want to ruin our relationship with johnny cuz we are good with johnny

Liv right

ali but he took that into I heard that we were in a F4 with 1 2 3 4 . I cant take that shit!!

Liv we need to make something up

Ali i think that we need to tell her thr truth

liv if we do then we cant cant come back with lies

ali i ahve to talk to ryan im going to coax him into saying some shit and twist his shit.

liv say that and then make something up and embellish it with erica

Ali he has to go,.. if he said that "ali said this" we;re fucked

ali im going to say that paras said she heard from you.. and im like are you taking my words and i im like i want to know i can trust you..

liv you need to talk to her

liv my frying pan is heating up liv leaves

ali this friggin guy i cant trust you

UgotBronx 04-01-2018 09:22 am

4 Attachment(s)
ryan and merron playing pool

maddy and paras at the counter

UgotBronx 04-01-2018 09:29 am

4 Attachment(s)
Feeds 1/2 block :shrug: they were talking about fluctuating weight gain

paras eating feeds 3/4

UgotBronx 04-01-2018 09:37 am

7 Attachment(s)
Erica out of DR

Ali talking about how crappy she slept in the have not room

Erica asking Johnny if he wants to do the Hasbro game johnny doesnt want to do it

Erica it;s for food!

Johnny no really no.. and feeds cut

UgotBronx 04-01-2018 09:49 am

3 Attachment(s)
Ali goes to talk to ryan

ryan you felt good about yoru time.. we could hear you in the HOh when you were done..

ali yeah

ryan even maddy thought she had it locked down and i was only 1 1/2 mins behind johnny.. that's me doing laps..

Ali i wanted dto check in with you

Ryan i feel that im safe this week and a clean sweep cuz peole want merron to go and even my check in chats theya re like we are keeping you over merron.. and i dont know wherre i stand with the heiachry of eveyrone.. but i feeel good over merron.. and i feel that everyone will be like ryan is staying and nt be on the wrong side.. so a cxlean sweep or 1 shy cu we dont want anyone to go hoome with out a vote.. so i assume that as we ahve been going that youw ant to keep me in the game

ali yesh.. i want to clean something up. ive givne it to you strraight from when you were in power.. to when you were nominated.. im frustrateed with something that i heard.. and it;s more disappointed that i never felt the need to say to you.. any thing i said to you needed to be vaulted.. but it's come back to me that you mentioned to a couple of people that ther was a F4 with me me will johnny and maddy..

Ryan you were not the other people that have said that.. and there are other convoersations that have happened and that si where it came from and not soley from you..

ali my words are being twisted.. i said that it could be a thing.. and it's not sure

ryan youa re not the only one that said that to me.. abut if that got put out there

ali my concern is if you told johnny that

ryan stumbles.. i got word that you/johnny aggressively saved maddy and then that johnny talked and said that i would be staying.. i didnt throw johnny together with anyone to johnny

Ali i didnt wnt another repeat of what happened to the whole daela thing and that has been shattered

ryan and hat concerns me as to why they weren't up unless you are suing them as a shield

ali yeah a little bit.. but they are a pair

ryan realistically if you sit next to them you stay

ali what happened was that we made a deal at that point.. and it was too early in the game to take that risk..

Ryan to me then you think that daela are ore dangerous than me

ali no cuz we are working with you.

ali i went in there and talked and then i left adn they made a deal and then others came in there (DE in pantry room talk )

Ali all that liv said was that she told me that you weren't going home.

Ryan to me all that anyone said was you sit next to merron you go home..

ali the whole hamza thing didnt happen till after veto.. and based on what you said he was ready to chuck you.. before he was ready to let merron go..

ryan right i didnt find that out till after he left

UgotBronx 04-01-2018 09:55 am

1 Attachment(s)
Ryan i feel comfortable at the moment i will stay adn that we are at the jury management stage even though it wasnt said.. and i feel that i can be fairly convincing.. and those that dont want to keep me i am a valuable jury member to the other side.. and im better off being left here than weeks of watching movies

ali yeah.. yeah.. uh huh.. yeah (she wants him gone )

UgotBronx 04-01-2018 09:58 am

feeds cut 12:57pm

UgotBronx 04-01-2018 10:08 am

6 Attachment(s)
merron paaras derek will in the living room

erica heads up stairs to grab Ali for the hasbro game

Ryan byt liv not being put up on the double it makes me look at those as twis

ali i just want to know where you admiddeted blantelly on who youa re going for and where yor targets are.. if you are looking at us..

ryan i am looking at you guys you did put me straight up.. but we dont ahve anything official but we have some common goals

ali im trying to figure out.. you hear whisperings and the dou's are the obvious threats but outside them

ryan i can give you a matrix of threats.. everyone person has a reason why if they made teh case the way i see the game the way i see it.. where they can win the prize.. but if they said that's not how i saw it and i might not think that you get the $$

ali i never thought of you as a major threat

ryan at some point everyone is going to go cant take ryan

ali i havent seen that now.. and i know taht liv pissed you off gby putting you up.. im not throwing her under the bus

ryan it was a defensive maddy that got maddy taken down.. then there were still at that point.. 7 /8 other options that coulda sat next to merron.. or just put up hamza straight up.. and i have information that i could have gotten someone else sent out the door

ali i know that you and i are god..

ryan liv and i had a talk and she said that i wasnt the target..

ali if ther is a person that expressed that they coming after you

ryan well the 1st person she thought in an elimination situation was me and then nominate me..

ali yeah you talked aobut that.. but i wanted to make surre that that inforamtion was not said and that i did not say those words on what came back to me

ryan i did hear that from other peoples.. everyone sees you/liv and derek/kaela as a dou.. and im alone.. and erica is a lone.. byt nature everyone clumps the others together.. so youa re not the only person taht said that

ali that's fine.. i will take your word for it.. and i wanted to bring it out and make sure that we are on the same page and i want to amke sure that i can trust you and dont want it to get twisted.d. and if we are going to do that i want to be confident.. taht

ryan yeah we ahve been like this since week 3

ali i dont want when ryan's cray game goes off i dont want it to be thre goes my game.. and feeds cut

UgotBronx 04-01-2018 12:16 pm

6 Attachment(s)
Derek he's saying that he has all the votes

Erica i think he's inteligent but he's stoo smart that he wants tto prove and he's running his mouth.. and i dont like people that under estimate me and with his tone and word choice that he can turn people in jury.. Im not stupid

Erica he doesnt think that you are a 4

ali he will so he has to be gone before that

erica he said using the veto i could put up paras will maddy or take a shot at another pair .. why would i do that?

Erica like what are you fucking talking about. He said to me that he said i should put veronica up last week.. And if anyone tries to take credit that i put veronica up they can kick rocks.. He said that no one tells Erica what to do.. he's so contradicting.. im letting him think whatever he says.. I was thinking bout that even before nominations..

kaela i loved when veronica said you didnt have the nerve to pout her up

erica whoops!!

Derek and the fact that Wiull genuinly doesnt like him

kaela and will has control over maddy/paras

Erica OK DONE!!

Ali i will make him feel comfortable

kaela i will too.. he's so condescending

Ali he thinks he;'s a super fan let him go back and watch his own demise from his fucking mouth

derek let him be his own punishment'

erica he's saying that everyone is playing this game like he never saw before

ali it's always differnt

UgotBronx 04-01-2018 12:19 pm

4 Attachment(s)
Johnny it's weird that everyone is assuming that i would keep the noms the same

Derek sounds like johnny has a target

johnny no.. it just feels lame

derek i think that when something needs to happen it will happen. you dont ahve to do it unless you need to

johnny i mean that having the conversations

maddy im hoping you wouldnt use it but yeah i would have that conversation with you to not.

Maddy it's cuz you dont decide the replacement but that's a different conversation

Johnny yeah i ahve to talk to erica.. she might not want to get more blood on her hands.

Derek oh.. yeah..

UgotBronx 04-01-2018 12:26 pm

6 Attachment(s)
paras you want to hear the best compliment in the world Ali was like doesnt erica remind you of janelle.. she was a hot bitch that won all the comps in her season and then again in her other season.. she won like 5 HOH's

Liv why didnt anyone get her out

Paras she won the veto and then the hoh.

erica why didnt people BD her

paras that she had a strong alliance that had her back

Liv dumbasss

Erica what does that mean? LIV! (joking)

UgotBronx 04-01-2018 12:28 pm

3 Attachment(s)
Erica they wer fast eh?

paras peeing

Erica moans when she looks at her pic of Chey

Erica i cant with this picture.. she's so beautiful..