Hamsterwatch Updates

Hamsterwatch Updates (http://hamsterwatch.com/forum/index.php)
-   Big Brother Canada 6 live feed updates (http://hamsterwatch.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=104)
-   -   Live Feed Updates Tuesday 3/27/18 (http://hamsterwatch.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5040)

UgotBronx 03-27-2018 06:25 am

Live Feed Updates Tuesday 3/27/18

Jesse evicted 9-2

Erica won Night at the BBCAN Museum

There are no Have Nots this week

Thursday is a Double Eviction

Erica nominated Merron and Maddy to be on the block

POV players Erica Maddy Merron Ali Olivia Ryan, Will hosted

Erica won Veto

Erica used the POV on Maddy

Erica named Veronica as the replacement nominee

Merron and Veronica are on the block and up for eviction

The whole house is being punished for breaking the rules of no singing, not getting up, and making disrespectful gestures

They are all on slop, no hot tub and cold showers COMPLETED

UgotBronx 03-27-2018 06:26 am

Re: Live Feed Updates Tuesday 3/27/18

:wave: Thank you for visiting Hamsterwatch Forum! :wave:

:casey:Hope you are enjoying the updates and find them helpful :casey:

Aired Eviction and Shows transcribes can be found HERE

Sign up to watch the show and live feeds at your own convience with HMA VPN CLICK HERE

Getting your VPN here helps keep the forum running!

Hide My Ass VPN is safe and secure! Special deals are running now!

If you appreciate the updates that I am providing you becuase real life gets in your way of watching on your own, you can always show your gratitude with a "tip/donation!"

Go to paypal, select "send to friends/family" and put in my email addy Ugotbronx @ Gmail .com (remove the spaces )

:cheers:Thank you for visiting Hamsterwatch Forum!:cheers:

UgotBronx 03-27-2018 06:27 am

4 Attachment(s)
hg's up.. still on full house punishment

BB Derek to the DR

BB maddy to the DR

UgotBronx 03-27-2018 06:40 am

7 Attachment(s)
Erica if people are pleading these pitches that is ass backwards logic and im n ot will to work with any of the se people

Erica she came to me and said that if i dont put her on the block she will wnat to work with me and be a shield for me and she is telling the other people the same hing.. and now people are saying they need veronica in the house to go after erica and others are saying they need erica to go after veronica.. and that is what will divide the house

Erica Will came to me and siad this is the best move for my gmae..

Liv he said the same thing to me

Erica i dont want to talk to maddy

liv you ahve to to

erica i dont want to talk to erica and her get mad salulky.. hamza told me a lot of things that are making me paraniod from 1 human.. he's aying he's trying to make me wake up

johnny he's said things to me too

erica maybe this is his thing.. to ruffle feathers.. and i get it .. let me talk to will 1st before i blow up his game.. in case it's harmless fuin

ali i think there are 6 right now

erica 5.. you johnny ali hamza paras will

liv you are not counting daela

Erica no i'm hearing things that sketch me out. i want to sit them down individually so i can say im hearing some shit.. and i can say that i heard they are working closely with other people

UgotBronx 03-27-2018 06:45 am

4 Attachment(s)
Erica i need to talk to ryan and the thing is that maddy said that she was pushing for veropnica..

liv that was BS cuz ronnie came to me and said that we need maddy out.. she came to me right before veot and said that i need to win..

erica people are fickle. im going to say that veronica said you were a flip flopper.. and that she was rallying for her.. and merron knew it.. and that's merron's whole thing.. and now he feels like an idiot..and people go back on their words and then want to work with them it's insane

erica if she stays.. id rather look like the cody of the season.. and say she needs to go and you need to get her out.. and fo out that way

liv if i get power im putting up ther floaters

erica its going to be a lot more obvious to take a shot at.. and he is saying he's fake tied to others.. and im wondering how many are faked tied if me and veroncia come out of this

Johnny and liv leave

UgotBronx 03-27-2018 06:46 am

3 Attachment(s)
Johnny outside alone

UgotBronx 03-27-2018 06:53 am

4 Attachment(s)
Erica in the bathroom looking to see what's going on and who she can talk to

Will trying to take a cold shower

Will it;s not warm at all!

Erica im not showering until it';s warm

Ryan says he's down 22 lbs

UgotBronx 03-27-2018 06:55 am

3 Attachment(s)
Erica is 136 i came in at 145

paras is 107

UgotBronx 03-27-2018 07:03 am

2 Attachment(s)
HG's say it's raining outside

UgotBronx 03-27-2018 07:05 am

2 Attachment(s)
Erica downstairs.. she's not going to eat.. she's going to ahve tea. i refuse to be 2 things in my life a smoker and a coffee drinker.. im too think for someone who is 5'9"

UgotBronx 03-27-2018 07:21 am

5 Attachment(s)
Ryan up in HOH with Erica

Ryan im locked in. i know you ahve 4

erica that makes me feel good.

ryan she has to get everyone else.. and i dont think she can

erica it's going to be telling how it splits and everyone gets information.. and then we know who gets to shoot where

ryan im 100% locked in.. i havent commited to her.. but i told you befofe the vote that if you had a 3rd nomineee im commited..

erica as hoh everyone will say anything and with out promting everyone through erica under the bus..

ryan and her pitches are effective.. and there are pitches taht she makes to those that she cant ever get

erica she pitched a shield to ali/liv and she said she will be shield to me. and that it doesn't change anything.. yes it does! i just called you out in front of canada

erica i think that she's saying if she;'s not here wh is going to take the shot aat errica

ryan whoever wins hoh next.. .. no sorry not everyone some.. when you walk with the sheep you walk to the sheep

Wrica she said that ryan thinks that im a target and i am a target

ryan no one likes bad news

erica id rathether that erica is a big target than under the radar.. and that just means i am playing the game
.. my strategy coming in ws playing low and then play hard toward the end.. but when that 5 grand came into the play..

ryan it was funny that you said you werent athletic

erica im not sporty..

ryan there is a huge difference between sporty and athletic

erica i can get there for 5 grand.. even in that fishing comp i wanted my family to see me doing good.

UgotBronx 03-27-2018 07:25 am

1 Attachment(s)
Erica i am glad that i won it.. for them to be i won HOH and then won veto and then flipped the house

ryan i know that the pitch of ronnie saying that she is a shield.. and not for nothing i think erica can be a shield for me.. right now im better that erica is in the house..

ryan i thought that there is no other person i can sit next to aside veronica to survive.. but now i feel i can sit next to you and maybe survive..

ryan i was playing pool and i was like it's crzy of they give me this game and 15 other balls for you to elimite not only are you taking a direct shot and you have to sometimes to use another ball to sink your ball

erica how stone are you?

ryan this is ecaxtly what we all accomplish.. and if the white ball goes down.. bad news.. but you can pull it back up

UgotBronx 03-27-2018 07:27 am

4 Attachment(s)
Feeds flip to maddy an will

mady if they are keeping V and johnny keeps V then i can keepo V..

Will no way that erica thinks that V aint staying

maddy i have to talk to erica and no way i want to be made out that im a liar.. and do you think that hamza would vote to keep V

will he said he would.. he wants to do what is best for the team.. and i hope he doesnt go again his word

maddy merron is a great kid..

UgotBronx 03-27-2018 07:38 am

4 Attachment(s)
kaela telling Derek the talk she has with paras last night. paras said that they will go after V is V stays and V will take a shot at erica

kaela she wants to work with us and then work with them.. she think that ali liv and her will want to take a shot at us and erica said that everything that V was saying to paras she was saying the same thing to ali.. and that paras said that she was going after the other pair in the house.. who's the other pair? us..

Derek i dont feel good with paras

kaela and johnny chose a side. he's votting to keep Johnny

derek he did? now that makes it easy to put johnny up .. what an idiot

kaela he cried all night.. he didnt ahve any other friend.. and then he said that he was with us.. im going to pretend that johnny i can trust him.. but i definitely ahve erica liv ali's back..

kaela and ryan was he saying anything

derek he said it's going to be a 4 - 4 swing. and i asked if he knows where he is voting and he said yes but i didnt push..

kaela he told erica he would do what the hoh wants.. did he say anything about us.. he said he was going to get in good with you..

derek yeah.. i think that he thinks if me /kaela said we're keeping veronica he will voet that way too

kaela yeah he wants to b with the majority.. and i dotn want to tell him i just want o tell ali erica and liv and that's it.. it's so weird that we are the deciding vote this week

derek yeah .. peolle are such spinless players here it's so annoying

kaela V is really pushing the 5's company thing .. it's weird and i brought it up to her and she shaid we have to be all in i was like hamza is int 5's company and that hamza is voting differnt and has another allaince and i was like we are either all in or we are not

derek he said that he;'s all in for the team

kaela he;'s going to do what is good for himself.. he's going to vote her out. if he keeps her he's stupid.. merron is hamza's # 1. and will is zv's #1.. and hamza is so confident he doesn't think that he needs he can win comps on himself and doesnt need V..

Derek you gonna talk to hamza

kaela yeah.. im going to say that we were wtih him before 5 company.. and that if he wants to keep merron we want to do what is good for us.. and i will say taht i like merron

derek i ahve no doubt in my mind i can beat will in any comp

kaela yeah his height/weight

derek we ahve 4 solid votes.. me you ali liv.. we need at least 1 more.. 2..

kaelas if V has those votes who si she putting up those votes that she doesn't have. but she is pulling whatever out of her butt just like jesse did..

UgotBronx 03-27-2018 07:46 am

6 Attachment(s)
Derek before that 5's company thing us 3 had somehting good with you..

akaela and we like you

hamza me too

kawela the initial we want to make

hamza im thinking more with my heart than with my mind

derek we ahve yor back..

kaela we had that 1st and we had yoru back with taht 1st

hamza so what we vote out V? i ahve a persoanl connection with merron

derek i know that V is a strong competitior. but i dont know how i feel with her putting me up

hamza she is saying tyhat to eveyone

kaela she is saying she wants to go after the pairs and she is promising everyone safety.. then who is she going after you know what i mean

derek id rather bank on me winning a comp over Veronica winning a comp and us having safety

hamza i hope he's not super bitter..

kaela i would love to bring merron in

hamza i think that is a better option

kaela and y8ou are not V's #1 and with merron you are

hama i know that.. and even though she knows

and feeds flip to amddy/veronica

UgotBronx 03-27-2018 07:51 am

4 Attachment(s)
Erica and Merron in HOH

Erica she won 1 comp.. and she cant even lie to me. do you think she can rally again yo.. it's not you vs veronica it's V vs me.. and the people are like if you dont keep veronica who is going to take the shot at ercia

merron i see that she is promising everyone safety.. if she wins erica is up there and then who is next to her

erica pawns go home.. and im happy that she is on the block and that she is scrambling and not feeling as safe and she though she was and she's not running the house like she thought she was.. and every person came into this room threw V under the block.. with out prompting.. so listen to your gut.. .. if your gut tells you to keep veronica go to the doctor cuz your gut is messed up

Merron i talked to ali liv and ryan.. ryan is locked in.. im debating if i want to campaign to them. i know how kaela is and derek is easier to talk to ..

merron when i talk to kaela i dont know if she is listening

erica the key to kaela is to get her thinking she thinks 10 steps ahead.. and you ahve to say if veronica stays will she take a showmance that far?

UgotBronx 03-27-2018 07:56 am

1 Attachment(s)
Erica i cant beleive that i split the house like this.. but it might be that the house is more on a lanside in your favor.. and that

merron that we are just tripping

erica we ahve 2 days and 4 solid.. and we just need a one.. she needs everyone..

merron i want to talk to maddy.. the pitch is the same to everyone.. there is more than jjust me that want to keep me.. and that is intimidating to those that wnat to take me out..

erica thank god.. that the person that put her up is equally a threat and has the mentality as she is.. and veronica cant win a mental comp to save her life.. she is not smart.. and you think she could have somersaulted over that thing like i did.. you think that veronica can spend a 16 letter word.. try me..

erica if it's veronica vs erica moment. you ahve me as a better all around better player.. she is more a power house. for comps i won 3.. and better at mental comps than her.. and better strategy than he and im so honest that iss painful.. vs that she;'s a powerhouse, cant win a mental house.. and has lied to everyone's face

merron be careful

erica why cuz i look like im a bigger threat? then im a shield.. i cant promise to be a shield for everyone if you stand behind me i can try and protect those s stand behind me or be shot

UgotBronx 03-27-2018 07:59 am

2 Attachment(s)
Erica make sure you talk to paras.. and hone in that she has value.. cuz veronica doesnt value you her

merron i heard her say that she's snakes..

erica say something to that.. and dont do stuff with stay woke.. hamza is tripping out

merron yeah

erica hamza only knows this much. he doesn't know

merron he's the reason i tripped out.. he said i was safe then said i might go home

erica do whatever you want.. and i would say that you need to talk to paras.. that you think she is close to V but that you hear things..

merron i think that once you say things like that.. they want to know what

erica say that you dont want to gossip..

UgotBronx 03-27-2018 08:00 am

2 Attachment(s)
kaela i want to know who was the that hinky vote but they wont say that now.. it';s too late..

will yeah

UgotBronx 03-27-2018 08:04 am

1 Attachment(s)
merron V was harassing paras.. and i can see that paras was annoyed.. but i feel that we ahve V..

erica pitch that V is not trust worthy.. and at the point when V will cut you and she will cuz she doesnt value you ..

Erica what she's doing is entire house and then shield.. and when she is she goig to pull from behind her and throw them under the bus

erica i dont care iof she stays or go.. i wanst worried about veronica for me.. i was worried aobut others .. she was throwing out others names.. it blows my mind that it's even being discussed.. if you are truly thinking of keeping her i dont want to work with you anyway.. and those people are only looking at the next 2 weeks and not the next 6.. im disposable after that 2 weeks..

UgotBronx 03-27-2018 08:16 am

6 Attachment(s)
merron my eyes ar wide open.. and if they vote to keep her

erica you can say that you thought that she would never lie to you.. .. and im on her good side and when i out her up she has promised me to my face that it's her and i to the end.. and listen to the way she puts you fuckers down you all are going to do all her dirty work..

meroin you think so after she said it's not even a question
erica i think that my hardest one is mady .. hamza is putting shit in her head.. she said that erica thinks that im stupid .. that the only reason she took me down is she rather have v next to merron

merron so what

erica so be it.. bit the hand that feeds her.. i want to pick her brain and im going to ask her leading questions.. and be gone.. she is still someone i dont ant here.. take the shot if you can.. that was her whole pitch to me..

merron you ahve to put the pressure on her

erica yeah a woman of yoru word

merron people are still more skepticle aobut me

erica this is why i dont understand hat peple are questioning it..

merron who's questioning it.. maddy will for obvious reasons

merron will is salty right now

erica and daela .. i thought it was 2 peole who cheered on that idea so hard and to hear that they are in a anm alliance and im skeptical of where they are at

merron hamza said that was right after veto.. that's so messed up.. and they dont need to know we know this

erica and johnny wants V to stay and he thinks that his vote isnt justified and if i can air out this alliance.. .. then i can make him see a reason to not keep v..

kaela up

Erica kicks merorn out for kaela

UgotBronx 03-27-2018 08:31 am

2 Attachment(s)
kaela how are you feleing aboust paras

erica well paras is telling me that veronica's pitch is saying that she will be a shield for them..

kaela paras said that she is going for them..

kaela it;s great taht they dont see us working together..

kaela paras said that sdhe was surprised that we werent on the block and she was working so close to liv/ali and that erica has her armhy now.. and that she was surprised and liv/ali are still coming for you

erica she has pitched the same thing to every person

kael i heard from hamza..

Erica i think veronica is a dangerous player . i put her on the block adn 30 mins she had me bawling.. so for me do you want someone in the game to get you to think anything. it was a good more not g=for me but for the great good of the house.. that is why i put maddy up.. i didnt trust her and think that i can work with her.. and it';s baffling me that anyone is considering it and everyone came in ehre saying tehy dont trust her. and i made myself a huger target..

kaela im not going to go again that. and lines are drawn..a nd you proved how loayl yo are to this

erica i refuse to be loyal to everyone in the house.. it;'s nt good game move.. and i will be a shield but i have to draw my line.. and it's almost seems like ti's being pitched as erica vs veronica.. and im surprised at

kaela and that makes no sense

akela maddy came to me and awas asking what iw as doing.. and you guys know where im at.. and im not working with them so im not telling them.. and she said taht veronica was campainging for me to stay and how can she not vote for veronica to stay when erica put me (maddy ) on the block

kaela veronica said that she has 4 solid votes.. and that me and derek are the swing votes.. and that veronica said i will keepo you last night to veronica.. and now he is saying that he doesnt want to go agsint the house.. and now that he';s sayihng that he';s playing the same game that maddy is playing.. and ryan ws saying he anted to be on the right side of the vote

erica the way thihs goes is going to prove where everyone is.. and hamza and I are voting toevict veronica. he told me. that is 100%

Erica veronica was pitching to me that she had 5 solid

kaela really

erica veronica is in 8 allainces

kaela yep and veroncia's pitch is that she is coming for you ali and liv.. andderek said that we trust them.. and are sticking with them.. and i like johnny but i cant trust him he;s playing too flip floppy right now..

erica if she is agsitnt ehw all and saying that she has 5 strong

kaela she has an allainc eith maddy and pars.. and then you and her.. have an allaince

erica she pitched sheild to every person and even to me and that tells me tht your pitch doesnt mean shit

akela she said to me and derek and said that if we kep her she will go after every person whon voted her out

erica it's ahrd to not get paranoid in this house

kaela yeah everyone is coming in talking to you

erica how i feel about you it's really screy..

kaela i fel the same way too .. like you are way above my trust with ali/liv

erica i am hearing all sorts fo allainces.. and if i was you i would be pl;aying both sides a little bit.. cuz you guys are targets next week for the toehr side

kaela yeah..

erica she is pitching a sheild.. im like who can be a better sheild than this guy.. she won 1 comp and as she grabs you and throws you out to the eother side wh do you want on yoru side her or merron

akela 100% merron.

erica her being a shield also means that she will be a target and a huge threat.. adn that the fact that people are considering it makes me think i dont want to work with them and they are not a free thinker.. and that they can be swayed.. and at least i know where the shield will be and where the power is.. if they keep her

kaela i know that if im here i can win it for myself and not base it on winning merron or keeping veronica and HOPING that she will win to keep me safe

erica derek is getting it now.. im a target you , derek, liv and ali are targets.. we cant work with any more targets..

UgotBronx 03-27-2018 08:38 am

3 Attachment(s)
kaels we weer a at the counter and will said we can do this all the way.. and i was like no.. i dont wnt to be at the end with will hamza derek v.. that's not good odds for me

erica i think i want equal odds of floaters and others..

kaela we have guaranteed 5.. me derek ali liv hamza we dont need a 6

erica i wold love to be the one to send her out of the house

kaela before coming in here i talked to hamza and he was like yeah he was with us

erica to have me and hamza say that we cant trust someone that has lied to everyone

kaela yeah..

Erica i never thought she was lying to me

kaela not one second till all this jesse stuff. and she only thought it was me and derek.. and im like NO.. she told jesse not to pitch to her that her vote wouldn't change..

erica she said that she wouldn't change her mind.. and it turns out she didnt lie she did vote for him but she didnt tell us about it and lied aobut it.. and i dont trust her

meanwhile fees 3/4 veronica talking to johnny johnny will hamza are the only people i ahve told everything to.. and kaela in that group i told alot of things too.. and i feel taht we can help each other.. and the people in my room im close to is paras and maddy and i dont know how they s feel about me that they like me and want me in the house but maddy said all these things.. for me to vote to keep her and i said i would.. and then said we would do the same thing and made a pact and now that erica took her off the block maddy feels like she owes erica.. and that is not a good thing for the people youa re working with.. i said maddy promise her that you are not going after her nor i..

UgotBronx 03-27-2018 08:45 am

3 Attachment(s)
veroncia paras is a lot smarter than people give her credit .. and im like dont think i dont see you dude.. and i like i see her like a threat

kaela we did the whole ashley thing together.. and i was like i have to talk to you and i ws like..

erica i think when you walk into a room i can sense that weather we are good or no..

kaela it's cuz i ahve a trust with you.. and i feel that i have that with derek.. but it's not the same mind set and you want to do that troo and you ahve plans..

erica no one weants to put you 2 on the block and i know where my vote will be if it is.. it's not daela im close to it's YOU.. if someone is going to take a shot at you.. im going to keep you.

kaela the most epic feeling in the world is that cutting my own showmance if i was to come in here. i come in alone and going to leave alone.. and i do trust liv/ali and i like them. they ahve each other's back.. i have yoru back before i have their back..

erica yeah it's not question fi you and derek oare on the block.. i have the most trust with you

kaela i know that ther is stuff with liv/ali are having convo's that theya re not giving me..

erica i don't want to be a 3.. i feel im a 3 with you and derek but i know you're here for you..

kaela if i chose derek i know i ruin my own game

UgotBronx 03-27-2018 08:46 am

2 Attachment(s)
Veronica do you want a leader in the house or a follower

UgotBronx 03-27-2018 08:52 am

6 Attachment(s)
kaela she has a 4.. we have a 5.. her and johnny are really close.. and her and johnny

kaela i was saying to hamza if you are close to 12 people in the house so who is she going to go after

erica so lets say.. she does have that so her social game is really good and she has to go

kaelas i told liv that johnny was upselt when maddy was on the block and he ws devestated that V was on the block but he wasn't that upset when jesse/liv were on teh block and think about the people he hangs out with ..

Erica i didnt think aobut that.. that's interesting

BB Erica to the DR

kaela so why6 was johnny all upset aobut them being upset.. but when ali went to hug him he didnt even move .. who is he telling this stuff to he's devastated about teh vote.. who is he telling all this stuff too and V just said that if she has my 5 that johnny will be my 6th

Erica this makes me feel so much better

kaela ive been trying to talk to you for a while

kaela i got you

Erica to DR

UgotBronx 03-27-2018 08:54 am

3 Attachment(s)
Veronica i'll check in tonight..

johnny i'll lay here till people walk in.

veronica leaves

johnny it's so much.. and laughs.. OMG that girl.. meanwhile merron is like what do i do.. daela are shady as fuck.. and she is on team daela and she is on my team. she's probably told daela i was talking about getting them out. .

UgotBronx 03-27-2018 08:57 am

4 Attachment(s)
Johnny it;'s already began veroncia just keeps going and going.. but she is not telling me what i want to hear.. general and n ot the information i need to ink her

ali yeah

johnny i want this 5's company to come up s

ali paras is with us.. she called out liv saying that she was using her as a number and where wee stand i=kinda think that she was reassurance and protection and that if she weasa on the block we;d fight for her and she as like thanks that;s all she needed and would do what we wanted

will in you having a private convo

' ali no..

johnny im laying here letting people come to me.

UgotBronx 03-27-2018 09:07 am

5 Attachment(s)
Johnny im more un ceretain than yesterday.. she has said the same things to everyone.. and has told lies to me and saw that see lies to eveyone yesterday but i feel more of an atacnment to her.. and i keopt probing who she put up and she keeps saying liv/ali and i know she will go after dalea.. anad that we can work with them..

johnny i think it's easier to work with yuo

will i think they will come after me liv ali erica

johnny no no no.. there is a higher chance that you and v go up on the block together if she stays.. she is a threat and i dont think she will put my name out there

will she loves hyou

johnny i dont think the votes are tehre i dont think im a deal breaker

will it's me derek akeal maddy paras maybe ryan

johnny the stuff that they are saying it makes me feel like they are shady.. i hear the stuff they are saying

will im afraid to move on with out v.. you ahve a relationship with liv/ali and derek kaela and liv and ali and paras and maddy and im alone and if merron stays it's merron/hamza.. and i dont know if it will benefit my game if she goes and what if i win hoh.. what do i do..

johnny yeah i would never have thought V on the block this week and potentially out the door.. and when i was talking to her she was saying that she wanted to work with derek/kaela and she said she would put up girls from the white room next to ryan.. and i dont know if i believe her

will i ahve to talk to her and ask her if she was the one that was the vote for jesse i need to clear that up

UgotBronx 03-27-2018 09:16 am

3 Attachment(s)
Erica up in HOh with maddy..

erica she is all over the place everyone that has came in here and said that V promised to be a shield to anyone.. she said she has a 5 strong allaince

maddy a 5 strong?

Erica she said she has 5 strong people.. and she can bring me in if i keep her.. and she was saying that we can work together

maddy that isnt what she said to me

erica i put this girl up with so much conviction and 1/2 hr later hse had me crying about my decision and i ahd to come back to my room and say am i dumb. i cant work with someone who can make me flip on a dime.. and im a strong minded person

Erica i know she campaigned for you to stay

maddy and you used the veto on me

erica my initial decision was that i dont talk game with either of you and then as the week went on i was like how can i reconfigure this

erica as soon as she started to campaign for you i was like this was dangerous.. and it looks to you hat i used it on yu9or other than merron cuz it ewas a sure thing that veroncia would go home

maddy i think merron would go..

erica when merron came in the room before veto he said use it on me otherwise dont use it.. and i was like why.. so he's telling me he feels safeest sttting nest to you .. and i then he found out that veroncia was campainging for you and he came in and said forget that.. he said he fgetl so dumb. he said veronica shad me convinced that if i used the veto that she was going up and we made a promise that we'd have each other;'s backs.. and the noms weren't even done and she aws already throwing him under the bus

erica veronica wasnt coming for me or a threat.. and she was throwing any other name ot there..e very person cam e in here and said veronica is a threat and now she is saying any name

maddy i dont think that im a threat again her.. i dont want to be on the block next to her. cuz she will do anything.. long term was it makes sense.. looking her in the eye i dont want o lie to her

erica it;'s not merron or veronica but it;'s veronica and erica..

maddy and you cant play and it's a sketchy week