Erica won POV and $5000 and a secret screening with a plus 1 hg to Tomb Raider

Erica did not use the POV

Andrew and Hamza remain on the block and are up for eviction

UgotBronx
03-12-2018, 07:15 am
What to know

Feeds have been down since 10:20 pm 3/10/18 for POV

Per BBCAN the LIVE FEEDS will return @ 12pm today

Derek Jesse Kaela Erica Johnny and Paras are an alliance of 5 with Paras at the bottom now of that 5

Kalea and Derek are tight but no F2

Jesse and Derek are tight but no F2

Will Maddy and Paras have a 3 person alliance

Olivia is still Ryan's target to go home if there is a renom

Merron and Ronnie ahve promised safety if either gets HOH

UgotBronx
03-12-2018, 07:16 am
:wave: Welcome everyone to Hamsterwatch Forum! :wave:

Here is where I will be transcribing the LIVE FEEDS

I will also be covering the AIRED and LIVE EVICTIONS shows found HERE (http://www.hamsterwatch.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=105)

Sign up to watch the show and live feeds at your own convience with HMA VPN CLICK HERE (https://checkout.hidemyass.com/affiliate.php?ACCOUNT=PRIVAXLT&AFFILIATE=95754&PATH=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.hidemyass.com%2Faffiliate%2Favangate)

Getting your VPN here helps keep the forum running!

Hide My Ass VPN is safe and secure! Special deals are running now!

If you appreciate the updates here at Hamsterwatch Forum but real life gets in your way of watching on your own, you can always show your gratitude with a "tip/donation!"

Go to paypal, select "send to friends/family" and put in my email addy Ugotbronx @ Gmail .com (remove the spaces )

:cheers:Thank you for visiting Hamsterwatch Forum and I hope you enjoy the season!:cheers:

UgotBronx
03-12-2018, 09:06 am
Feeds back

Andrew cutting hamza's hair

UgotBronx
03-12-2018, 09:07 am
Ali laughing this is the best time of my life now

Andrew it's even.. i feel so responsible now

hamza i look the exact same jsut with short hair.. good tv

UgotBronx
03-12-2018, 09:10 am
Andrew and derek returning the POV podium to the SR

** POV was already done **

TDB who won POV

TBD if it was used

HG's have the by open

UgotBronx
03-12-2018, 09:18 am
kalea i would be made if someone took their showmance to the F2 i wouldn t vote for them.. like when ravena nd matt were in the BB19 season they did nothing.. me and derek just ahng out and cuddle

Ronnie in wouldnt take a showmance to the end.. so it;s good that you saw the separation so that you can see the choice

kaela i want to be my own person and not associated with him in the game. but of course i trust him.. it doesnt mean that imgoing to voice with him.. im going to do what i want

ronnie right now it's a numbers game

kaela he wasn't cool that he didnt want to get the 2 people taht we wanted in to the house

ronnie yeah derek said are you with me and feeds cut

UgotBronx
03-12-2018, 09:27 am
ronnie , johnny how's it going?

Johnny i dont know.. im jsut annoyed with this chest tstuff. i want to be in the hot tub. (he's congested)

Ali i know if hamza wins the hoh then the outsiders.. he said that he's doing his game and that he's not going to put ryan up

oliva you think he will put one from our side

ali it depends if hamza wins it we will lose someone

oliva 7 8 9 10 people can win it and i will feel good aobut it you know

al;i so there is them and then us .. those 3 are important as well.. when these 3 from the seven me you kaela and johnny.. who are the biggest targets in the 7.. so we may need some outside help. you know what im saying

oliva so it's not on us right? so we dont ahve to out right say that.

UgotBronx
03-12-2018, 09:38 am
Ronnie the reason that answer is on the block was that he was trying to flip the house and now he is doing that same thing.. he is telling people they are threats.. so like he said he didnt want to do the dance around me.. the asshole part of it. is that im going to use his quotes that he said to me. and im goiong to say personally. not the house. and im going to say that i dont think you personally ahve anyone's best interests in mind.. and i dont trust what he says

Ronnie i think that after doing this that i would get respect from the house.. and i came in late and i ahve to say i am in with you guys and the family and im here to play.. and i was put in a shitty position when i came into the house and i have to secure my spot and have to make a big move.. and Canada would love this

johnny you think so?

ronnie yes.. i was in the Dr talking for 32 days aobut the circle being talked about and now i ge to put him in the circle and talk aobut.. and i would never do this if it wasn't done to me..

Ronnie it was his idea to sit us down dn talk to us like that and it was a shitty feeling.. and im going to call him out on his lies..

johnny you are not going to say johnny siad??

ronnie no im not using names at all or specifics im just going to say that he was trying to flip the house to get hamza out and that you were telling people that they were feeling threatened.. and i can guarantee no one said they were feeling threatened.. and even if they did feel that way he would be the last person that they would tell.

when he asked us who would we want out or up .. we all lied.. it;was all busllshit.. i told you what ever cuz i wanted you to stop asking me.. and so did everyone else.. and i wouldnt do it if i didnt think that everyone supported me..

Ronnie and if i get evicted next week at least i made my mark and did something ballsy

johnny i dont want to be part of the house meeting

ronnie why? why were you part of it with me and merron then

johnny cuz we all were thinking .. but .. it's the same premeditated.. spot.. like he's in a bad place.. and i feel bad..

UgotBronx
03-12-2018, 09:46 am
Ronnie the only think that im doing that is passive aggressive is that using his lines that he used on me.. and you dont have to contribute to the conversation yuou just have to be there.. and you dont have to look at us.. jsut look around.. and dont you want to hear the answers are and maybe some things will be cleared up.. and wouldnt want you to know why you were called a target? Like ryan told ali that johnny was a target? dont you wnt the answer.. and if you were arthcing as a fan.. you would be all on it.

johnny yeah and if i was home i would be like dont be the one killing it..

ronnie i dont feel nervous to do it. it's a big move.. and i know that im going to hear from anbdrew that im voiting him oout and he is going to be like i thoight you were a real woman..

ronnie im going to look like a savage. and for tv.. there was a circle and then now it's turned around

johnny is that how you fetl bad?

Ronnie yeah i was crying.. and i hated that i had to sit win a circle and then having to lie to come into the house.. you have to be beleivable cuz BB told me to

Ronnie him saying that he couldnt sit ther personally there and lie but clearly you can

johnny OMG it's such a disaster of an HOH for him

Ronnie im going to say to him im sorry that you feel uncomfortable but we didnt want

Ronnie will derek erica wants to say something they wanted to say something yesterday.. they were fired up.. we're all friends.. just to to laugh.. im not bullying.. i like being friends with everyone and i dont like that everyone is planting seeds in heads.. like it's a numbers game.. its too early for that..

ronnie i was put in the house for a reason. they saw something in me that they wanted me in the house Something needs to happen and i dont mind doing it.. and im not going to stop talking .. or to him.. and im nto going to want to dance around him,.

UgotBronx
03-12-2018, 09:49 am
BB Erica to the DR

Oliva i feel good with these people we are not as emotional as with the other side

UgotBronx
03-12-2018, 09:53 am
kaela i want to keep her.. why would you go after someone thsat is on our side

Ronnie are you ok with me doing that

kaela derek ronnie on the stepps

ronnie i said that ryan was bullshitting everyone

kaela we are not going to be mad that you did that..

kaela will was coming in here and was going to blow up on him

ronnie yeah i told him it would be good for the house

ronnie the fans would love it and they need something that will pop off in the house

ronnie i told johnny that ryan wants you to feel bad for him.. i said that you can just sit there.. you dont have to say anything.. it's just me talking to him the same way he talked to me.. and it's my personal choice to say the things that he said to me back at him and i dont trust him..

Ronnie Will said i hope he doesnt say something to me

Kaela yeah

Ronnie i know that Will will have my back.. but johnny is worried..

UgotBronx
03-12-2018, 09:56 am
Derek i think she is good to work with her.. she's strong.. and she is got something with Will

kalea and yeah Ali siad she didnt say anything..

Derek so me and youa re good.. .. and jesse was pretty convinced that ryan wasnt lying..

kaela i asked ali and i said that derek doesnt tell me names.. See you can trust me

Derek for now../ (jokes jokes)

UgotBronx
03-12-2018, 10:29 am
Ronnie calling a house meeting

jesse his game is going to be blown up in front of the house

ronnie yeah i said to him that we had to talk and then he started saying he had to clean up after people in the house so i'll let him say his spiel

UgotBronx
03-12-2018, 10:34 am
Everyone waiting on ryan to come inside

Ryan why i already know what it is. i sat up ion that room and no talked to me

Andrew come on

Ryan heads inside

UgotBronx
03-12-2018, 10:36 am
Ryan takes a seat

ronnie is waiting to start

UgotBronx
03-12-2018, 10:43 am
Ronnie the meeting can begin.. but i want to talk about the food situation.. i know we like to snack but it can go out fast.. so that the eggs.. and those that eat it all

Ronnie does anyone have any else house keeping

Erica the toilet paper being put on the roll with the cardboard roll still on it from the last roll .. they all laugh .

Ali a huge shoutout to those that go out of their way that make food for eveyrone.. it's appreciated.. but if your processes i cook someone else can clean up. like delegate who can help out.. team work

Ryan it takes 15 seconds for you to rinse your dish off and not put it in the Dishwasher.. we had this talk 2 days ago.. i went into the bathroom and there was dryer lint above the garbage bag

UgotBronx
03-12-2018, 10:54 am
Ronnie anyone else?

Ronnie i called the meeting i wanted to get some stuff of f my chest.. loyalty is big for me i pride myself on loyalty inside the house and that being said.. RYAN the house census was sto put up andrew and hamza and now recently you said you have tried to get everone to vote out hamza

ryan ok well i'll explain

ronnie let me finish.. so the way you are doing that you are putting targets on peoples back.. and who is a threat in the house

ryan i asked who is your threats.. and who would you want to get out.. and not for noothing i sat in the hoh all day and no one came to me and asked me anything.. and im a man with out allies and a man with out allies can shoot bulllets into a crowd.

ryan i told hamza i asked week 1 and 2

ryan i have watched this game for a long time.. and i and i asked qwuestions.. and i am asking the question.. and im not flipping the house.. it's just a question and im not trying to flip the house.. hamza is more dangerous is hamza over andrew

rYAN I CONNECT TO ANDREW ON A PERSONAL LEVEL BUT NOT ON A GAME LEVEL.. AND ALL THOSE THINGS THAT I HAVE DONE THAT WAS MY WORD AND BOND.. AND IT;'S NOT LIES.. im nto flipping the house im asking questions.. and everyone was asking questions

ronnie i dont think that anyone came to you and said that

ryan you have an incomplete set of information and i appreciate you trying to make me a target BRING IT

Ronnie you said that you werent pitching

ryan i am pitching

derek you said that you were pitching at the HT

ryan it's a game .. i'll stop playing it

Ronnie everyone was saying names..

Ronnie im not beefing with you

Ryan you calling me out in front of the house .. in stead of talking to me one ofn one

Ronnie you called people out

Olivia you called me a threat

kaela you called me a threat.

Ryan was that the whole house?

hamza you made a valid point

UgotBronx
03-12-2018, 10:59 am
Ryan im a lone man on an island

Eric you clearly know more about the game and not other seasons are like us.. and we are all alone on an island..

ryan when i walk into conversations.. people scattered.. if you are not looking around the house and not see 2 or 3's alliances.. c'mon now..

ryan i feel used now.. and fuck yeah im going to fire.. im not going to sit and fuck yeah we are all playing together

ronnie are you planting seeds..

ryan it came out of someone's mouth. "roll tape" if i said that you weren't a target.. and when he walks out the door im 1o years older than everyone in the house and i ahve seen what happened when the last 10 year older person happened

ryan.. if you are going to sit me in the jury house and take me away from my family for a quarter of the money that i can make at home

UgotBronx
03-12-2018, 11:03 am
Ryan no one has came to hang out with me in the hoh

Oliva you said that people shouldnt come and talk to you unless you called for them

ryan that was prenoms

Olivia and then yo said that you wanted alone time

ryan the 4 e was a whole lot that happened in that room and i cant get into it

ryan whatever happened in the POV and we cant get too deep into it but that was 100% on my shoulders.. cuz i looked a man into the face.. and feeds cut.. :cuss:. and that shit happens and feeds cut :cuss:

UgotBronx
03-12-2018, 11:06 am
Ryan the guy you wanted to send home and it's the one person i like in the game and now i ahve no one

ronnie you did that to yorself.. you isolated yortself

ryan yeah i wanted the veto used.. i didnt come her to sing kumbayah.. but play the game.. but fuck yeah there is a 4 week plan.. and if that plan need to change.. at the end of the day where are we.. we can have a collective conversation and put it on me..

ronnie yo didnt want to have a dance with me and now hyou are sitting there

ryan i didnt walk away from you

ronnie i wanted to talk to you and you said fuck off and walk away..

ryan.. i was dealing with alot and things with the have bnots
ronnie i wanted to talk to you and you told me to fuck off and BB told me to talk to you

ryan at that moment everything that happened was my fault. and i cant seperate that logically i can see that but emotionally.. i cant and feeds cut

UgotBronx
03-12-2018, 11:13 am
Oliva how can every person was a target

ryan did i tell every person they were a target? if i didnt tell them that.. then they weerent a target

ronnie i dont want you to feel isolate..

ryan i was inb most conversations for 7 days but then when i got to conversations they broke up.. so why would i persue that convo

ronnie no one ewas talking game

ryan maybe not to you

Will i dont want you to feel like that man., it's all part of the game..

ryan im not walking around moping.. nad i'm playing pool so come play pool and i cant leave HOh w/out my music so i want to listen to it but come on up .. im fine am a grown man

Ryan i didnt come to this game to make new friends.. i spend 800 hrs of my life watching BB.. so i walked in ready to play day 1. i was waiting for yes's to flip and has nothing to do with ali.. i can out run rozie.. so from a threat perspective..

Ali it;s one thing to watch it and another to play it.. and you see the outcome when people play too hard and not at all.. and we cant fault people for playing slow hard or talking to 2 people or 3 people.. and you are getting frustrated.. and even andrew got frustrated that people weent playing

Ryan i feeel hard core used.. if i didnt have that 10 agsint 1 feel there is no way that guy was going on the block

UgotBronx
03-12-2018, 11:17 am
Ali you planted seeds and then threw water on it and it didnt grow and you got frustrated.. but because you are so smart that you shouldn't be so

Ryan i can't turn off my brain as much as derek cant turn off his face .. maybe wher i am in my life is different than where most of you are.. as a server .. no disrespect. i cant see that the chain is bringing you in ot see how smoother the business can run.. so because i spent 20 years building my career/ business. and if i mad people feel differently.. im sorry

UgotBronx
03-12-2018, 11:21 am
Ryan if i climbed my week out the door cuz i went too hard too gfast.. i dont want to be in jury and be away from my family

ronnie we dont ahve to drag this out anymore. sorry if you felt isolated

ryan im up there in the room if you want to talk

ronnie and the same for yuou we are out here

ryan heads back to the pool table ALONE

UgotBronx
03-12-2018, 11:22 am
Ryan ot merron good to know someone feels that im threatening. and they said it to my face

merron thsat gave me a good look on ow things are in the house

merron i woulda walked away from that .. no way..

UgotBronx
03-12-2018, 11:25 am
Ronnie ther is no way that he didnt say that to people

Erica yeah no he said that

kalea there was no way i was not goiong to back you upn and not say something

ronnie when he said has he said that you were a specific target

kaela yeah i was like every person was called out.. i was in the room when he did that.. i was like you 're a target and you're a target

kaela good job..

Ronnie hamza and maddy on the sofa

Ronnie i hate that sending the stronger player home

hamza yeah yeah.. ryan walks over

Ryan over.. however the tone.. i appreciate that you ahd the stones to call me out.

Ronnie im here to play just like you are here to play

Ryan goes to DR

UgotBronx
03-12-2018, 11:32 am
Ronnie after the POV ryan went to everyone and was saying that we need to vote you out.. and him syaiung that he wasnt pitching.. and then here he said he was.. like.. be honest

maddy im sorry i ahd the wrong read on you at firdst.. im gladf that we got that all cleared out

ronnie a lot of poeople said they would chime in but didnt.. but that is ok

hamza ryan is very smart

ronnie but yeah that doesn't matter..

ronnie everyone in the HT was saying that they wanted to keep you cuz you are strong.. and youa re not a target for next week

hamza i like being a target being a target means you are doing something right

ronnie i have to win hoh..

hamza yeah i ahve to win hoh too and i hope that they dont give a lot of breaks this time

ronnie it's not fair cuz that gives others a chance to catch.. and feeds cut :cuss:

UgotBronx
03-12-2018, 11:38 am
merron johnny Will outside..

merron what i sawe was a glimpse.. him say8ing olivia was in law school. from ryan

johnny that's interesting that him syaing hat he doesnt want to be 1st jury.. that he can make mroe money at home

merron yeah there were times he was saying things and i was like eww.. i wouldn't say that .. it's hard to manage this game

johnny yeah it's unpredictable .. next HOH will huge.. whoever wins it it will be..

Will trust your gut

merron my gut says to win hoh

Will last night if it was said that woulda been nuts

johnny i talked to her before the meeting. i told her to not be mean

( so something went down with Ronnie and Ryan last night at the HT)

Johnny MErron and Will head inside

merron it's all about the voice.. like Erica and ronnie have a dominant voice..

UgotBronx
03-12-2018, 11:41 am
paras i feel bad for ryan.. if you want to get him out get it in a classy way.. dont do it in a Ika wong way.. and she didnt say things she said she was going to she backed down

maddy yeah i was wondering if she was going to do that..

paras she reminds me of mean people in HS.. it took me 2 days to warm up to her

maddy Kaela asked me if i would hang with her outside the house and im like yeah maybe but inside the house she's a bit much for me

UgotBronx
03-12-2018, 11:43 am
Erica it sucks that we might lose someone who is a defector.. so now next week it's going to be merron and then ronnie.. we dont need someone who stands up and then crumbles..

johnny how do you feel aobut the second voting block of 7

erica i think that is great for the interim but i would like to have that broken up.. and kala was like do you want to be in a 4 person alliance.. .. game talk ends oliva and kaela outside

Erica it's snowing..

UgotBronx
03-12-2018, 11:46 am
Ronnie to the camera .. i still think that everything he, ryan, said was a lie, and i dont care what everyone in the house thinks.. cuz i know the truth!

Ronnie to herself in the bathroom Im gonna make big moves

UgotBronx
03-12-2018, 11:51 am
paras i dont wnat to lie to my alliance.. and

paras if im taking people out im BD'n them.. im not going to ahv ethem get off the block and coming after me.. so can i trust my allaince to tell him and then he tells her.. NO.. its my only chance.. and i dont want to go home.. and i dont want to allainate him.. but they're so good.. she is amazing and fun to hang otu with but she ewants her ika wong moment.. i didnt come here to go home

maddy you can have those conversations with me

paras i am.. loyalty ius #1.. and be honest and Like WILL what are you doing??!!! like you said that you are doing this for yoru son.!! like fucking think.. syaing you were going to staudy with her in front of the whole house.. Like Will think.. what are you doing!! I felt so good aobut teh 3 of us

maddy I did too

Paras i was like this is so good and we ahd such a good name.

maddy a good name doesnt mean that we ahve a good allaince

paras i like her she is fun.. but dont talk game to her and then tell the whouse you are studying with her.. do you want to stay or go home next week..

paras.. she's not my alliance.. so if she wants to do taht i dont care just dont stick to a sinking ship

partas.. and i want to tell him.. but i dont want him to think that it's jealousy.. its not.. dont include her in our alliance talk.. im not flip flopping.. i'll play alone if i have to..

UgotBronx
03-12-2018, 11:57 am
paras if you or will are on the block im taking you off and i would never vote agsint either of you 2. that wont change for me

Will enters

Will im just going to tidy up my bag.. if veronica didnt take over every draw..

maddy whats going on in the house

Will no one is buying what Ryan is saying but he roasted the shit out of rveronica..

maddy and eveyrone that said that they would stick up for her didnt

Will let people keeep putting targets on their back

Derek in.. what do you ladies think? diod yo buy that bullshit

maddy no.. nothing changed

paras i think he confirmed things like he was definitely planting seeds

derek he said he was pitching..

paras i asked him 2 times and he said i ahd to leave.. and then he said he had to calm down.. it was 3 times he pushed me away..

maddy how do we know when you put it in an emotional context.. how do we know if it was an inappropriate time to talk.. and he brought up the showmance

paras.. why is it such a big thing.. you guys are running thru the house..

Will it;'s not like you guys are hiding it

maddy it's rediculous..

Derek we are sitting together just getting to know each other..

UgotBronx
03-12-2018, 12:06 pm
Derek I watched , ryan was tryig to flip Eirca right up to the POv when she said that I am NOT using teh POV.. i saw Merron look at him

jesse he weas in on it..

Derek i dont care that yo watch 1000hrs of BB it doesnt mean you are a good player

jesse yeah.. i saw Merron trying to defend him a bit

Derek the game wasnt going the way he wanted it to go. .. Even this whole thing now dont keepo me around to 1st week of jury.. like youa re not making it to week 6.. and now im like i know youa re lying.. and then he was making comparisions.. that he was a manager..

maddy when he said that we are going to related to things he is saying.. then why not apprach us..

derek find a topoic that we can relate to and talk aboput it and explain it.

maddy we all got to know each other ins a different week

derek when is there going to be a 4 week plan..

maddy you are in the catacombs with hamza so now yo are getting to know him better..

Derek yeah i didnt like him at first but now he's cool. and then to be in the HT with ronnie she 's a lot yeah at 1st but she's cool..

paras it confirms that he was pitting us agsint each other

Will he was playing the game

Derek he lied to every one of us..

UgotBronx
03-12-2018, 12:09 pm
Derek the minute he started talking about a possible back door plan. we knew

paras for him to put up 2 people that he was aligned with . saying that he was pleasing the house.. why did you put them up.. nad now you ahve to flip it and go with the house? you just dont do that.. .. you should just take yor shot and if not.. stick to yor guyns

Derek and now why wouldn't you want to say Ryan is a target.. and take a shot at Ryan.. it'll be all of us another week in the house

Derek this show is filled with superfans

UgotBronx
03-12-2018, 12:11 pm
Ronnie i wonder is past HG's said EFf the Dr.. or club laundry.

Erica it will be nice to bounce info off the other Hgs

kaela i wonder who will come into the house.. I love kevin..

Erica Che likes Ika.. and i didnt watch that season.. and i was like i dont give a shit.. and i saw her on open calls. and i was a huge fan and then is aw her season and i was like I get the hype..

UgotBronx
03-12-2018, 12:16 pm
Derek so anyway.. we're all like it's ryan next week

paras yeah

Will lets not let him think that

derek he's going to name specific people as a last resort

jesse yeah if he gets nominated he;'s going to say this one or that one said this.

Derek i was like canada doesnt want to see unanimous voted every week.. I want to play the game

UgotBronx
03-12-2018, 12:23 pm
kaela if you want to attack them then attack me. im like a little chicha ha

Eirc yeah me too.. what im worried about is everyone in the red room is on the same page.. so in the white room..

kaela ronnie is on our side..

kaela there's 7 people that are on our side in the red room and 8 people in the red room and feeds cut

Erica have you thoughtn of who in the red room that you want to go

kaela i like everyone in the red room

erica me too but this week is going to be fast

so if will maddy paras are smart they will put up 2 people from our room up and they will ahve numbers.. and i dont know if they know that.. and are badly to do that.. i dont know if paras is a wild card.. and i dont think she will come in with us.. and oh man she was voted most likely to be manipulated and here we are..

erica she sis os sweet

kaela.. im wondering if people have the balls to win veto and save their own team mate

erica we have not see ronni/merron compete and derek.. i thought that the guys would have done better

kaela i think it was the smoke i the throat things.. but i still think that i would be good in it

UgotBronx
03-12-2018, 12:31 pm
Erica it was so cool to play in that comp it was bad ass

kaela and being the only girl to play in it

erica shout out tomb raider.!..

Eirca people make blind allainces so early on

kaela i feel confident with the 7 alliance.. how do you feel

Erica i feel good but after that comp im a little bit more paranoid.. but in the past im like here is the loaded gun and shoot me and if you shoot i wont trust you.

kaela you ahve to be confident.. and you ahve to say yo are worth working with

kaela when i came to you to working aobut the 4..

erica you said 4 and derek said 5

kaela yeah it was the feeling eveyrone out.. with johnny and it's the 7.. and then the 5.. and he said he liked you.. it wasnt about the 4 it was to see feeling each person out.. and if we'd get along

erica the 7 is great.. but people in the 7 need to weed out before the people in the white room are done.. if the white room is done then you and derek are targets

kaela yeah i hung out with derek in the Ht once.. and i came into the game myself and im not going to bring a showmance to the finals.. Im in this game for myself.. so if it's you and jesse on the block Im keeping you not jesse

erica i can tell you are a loyal person 100%

kaela yeah i feel the same way..

Erica i would love to see how far we can go.. something to keep in mind. it's going to ahve to break up into groups. i dont want it to be a target on yoru back at all. you and derek are targets for sure

kaela especially when ryan said that in front of people

erica yeah you are a target for HIM and i am a target for HIM .. but dont say im a target for everyone..

UgotBronx
03-12-2018, 12:42 pm
Erica i would rather merron gone before ronnie..

kaela merron hasnt talked game to me at all

kaela yeah me too .. and olivia and ali are tight.. and if ronnie gets HOH id be ok with that..

kaela i feel taht i got ali back 100% but

erica just be careful

kaela i talked to oliva aobut ali and she said no it was cool..

erica it's cr azy anyone can lie and it's on you to decide if it was true..

kaela i dont know if it was true that she wanted to get out derek.. it would be stupid for her to do that to her own allaince

erica i ahve 100% faith in the strong 7 and if someone from the whte room wins hoh i will keep an eye out..

kaela he made a mistake inb putting up andrew and hamza

erica he coulda have him andrew hamza merron that's a strong 4..

erica he keeps saying that you want to make big moves..

kaela he had a BD target.. i want to see who it was..

erica yeah.. he was saying if there was a move to be made would you make it.. and it's a good question. like why did we get rid of rozie that made no sense.. for me there is no bigger move to be made im just chilling.. i wanted to feel thigns out.. and no one wants to elad..

kaela people are going to ahve to start winning.. and then we'll see the moves

erica he said that people would give me different things then they are tellign me so i asked him who does he think i would ssya and he siad maddy and i as like interesting.. and i can use that

kaela he sadi maddy and olivia.. and im like why chose me if i was a pawn.. and then he said he' working with maddy and olivia. like he was all over the place

Erica he asked me aobut the game and i said that i came in to adapt to the game.. but he cant adapt at all he came in in with a specific way to play

kaela he has blinders on

erica when you over rehearse yoru line s and you sound like a robot..

kaela yeah..

erica for 800hrs of watching BB that gives you a lot of time to plan

kaela he< RYAN, said he packed his bags and that he was walking out that door and i said you are not walking out that door, you are the biggest super fan and your trying to get sympathy for next week that people will say that ryan had such a hard week

UgotBronx
03-12-2018, 12:45 pm
Erica Will how's your head

will it was getting better then i hit it again on the camera in the white room so we all had to leave

UgotBronx
03-12-2018, 01:03 pm
Johnny it's acceptable with what im saying

Andrew i dont know how you can look me in my face and say that.. you ahve been wishy waashy with you

Johnny im wishy washy cuz this game doesnt commit to playing any way

andrew up and walks away.. oh now you want to play a game

andrew hamza fix your face

ryan that convo he and i had happened before you and i had talked.. it wasn't like he had been back for a full day (?? did Andrew leave the house)

feeds cut

Johnny you can think what you what anad i know where my heart is and

andrew it's cool it doesnt mean anythything

johnny i feel it was a provocative thing to say

UgotBronx
03-12-2018, 01:09 pm
jese i wouldnt kind seeing both on the block.. and then this way either ways it's all flushed (ryan and hamza)

BB Ryan to the DR

Andrew eryan is a hustler on the table

UgotBronx
03-12-2018, 01:37 pm
ryan i think that the kids of today.. i think thee is a callousness as you get older the fragility of life. and you and 25yr olds are invincible

Ryan me and you should walk out tomorrow hand in hand

paras you working out?

Erica no im actually sore.. and i haven't slept

jesse and we woke up clod today

UgotBronx
03-12-2018, 01:44 pm
dEREK THE THING AOBUT BOY LANGUAGE. RYAN SAID TO ME THAT THERE ARE PEOPLE THAT ARE MORE OF A THREAT THAT HAMZA ADN THEN HE STARED AT ME IN THE EYES.. LIKE HE THREATENED ME WITH THEM. i didnt tell anyone but still and that is why i called him out.. when he said he wasnt poitching.. he said out thre he was giving me options.. he quick drpped it here

derek he lied to alll of us in the red room to throw the comop he siad that he it didnt matter who wins pov ./. so we knew he was going to BD someone

johnny kaela thought it was her

derek that's what we all thoughty.. and then he sid that he has a slim chance of winning another HOH.. and then we said thsat jesse erica johnny has to win POV and he was taking that and planting seeds.. he was doing that but he's a good speaker

johnny he was pointing me out saying that i was a thgreat

derek he ws saying people werent saying names.. .. the bottom line. it's numbers.. and he's trying to go agsint everyone and he's doing that to just get informatiuon.. so if someone gave him a name who knows if that person really said that ..

Derek we all kinda hang out and he acts like he see's everyone. and we dont. things change people change.. i disliked veronica when she came in and i spent 3 hrs in the Ht with her.. but now i like her.. i asked her if she was working with merron and she siad no that they came in together but he's a weak player.. she wants to work with people she likes

johnny i like her too

derek ronnie said she wants to put up ryan and merron next week if she wins hoh

UgotBronx
03-12-2018, 01:58 pm
Derek said that BB just warned them to watch the language. they are done with the F bombs and have had enough

maddy specifically addressed the white room

ronnie yeah?

and feeds cut

Ronnie you ok?

johnny yeah im good

Ronnie he's going home

derek he might want to start some stuff

ronnie for him to try and say stuff/ andrew is going home and ryan will stay in the house with us

derek not even game wise jsut one on one iwith him is pretty bad right now

UgotBronx
03-12-2018, 02:02 pm
kaela and Ali working out

UgotBronx
03-12-2018, 02:12 pm
merron on battery change

Veronica's bday is in 6 days she's going get get Will make her a cake.. wear something outrageous. have people tell me 5 things they like aobut me..

maddy liquor?

Ronnie yeah tequilia

maddy probably not that makes people naked

UgotBronx
03-12-2018, 02:19 pm
veronica i didnt appreciate how ryan treated me after the veto like say that yu need time to talk and not put yoru hand up and brush me off.. i feel that it's always been awkward with me and ryan.. and that he thinks that his shit doesnt stink.. and andrew he thinks he's been trying to pull me all week.. and now im not voting for him..

veronica dont over think it. it's not jsut you it's everyone in the house

johny yeah it's more relaxing knowing that he is going home in a couple of days too

veronica yeah

Veronica they voted you to be the dumbest in the house but i am sure you be the only one who has counted the roses.

UgotBronx
03-12-2018, 02:38 pm
Johnny how are you getting along in the house

veronice im just getting along with jesse we just started talking more.. and derek is nice.. and the girls just love you.. you are nto a threat to them you are neutral.. and i think Canada will keep you.. you are just so funny

johnny when you get to know me .. i usually dont ahve a great 1st impression

veronica i think you have a good view of it now on what happened now in the BY..

Veronica i dont think merron's social game is good like he doesnt know how to talk to people.. like going forward.. he wouldn't be good .. he hasn't built the relationships like i have and you and Will are my 2 favorite people

johnny dont tell anyone that.

veronica i love erica she's chill and a tomboy like me.. and paras.. she';s chill..

paras in..

Johnny she was just saying how sweet you are.

paras you are such a cutie..

Veronica kaela ws standoffish at 1st.. but now she and i ahve been doing good.. and olivia she has moods.. and Ali hasn't spoken to me a lot she's the person i spoke to the least.. of the girls.. and maddy was the girl that i thought i wouldnt like.. and the last couple of days she's been super sweet and genuine ..

UgotBronx
03-12-2018, 02:49 pm
Ronnie recapping today's house meeting with paras jesse and johnny

UgotBronx
03-12-2018, 02:59 pm
I'll be back later taking a break! :wave:

UgotBronx
03-12-2018, 03:05 pm
Erica i wish i could record my whole family's reaction to that episode..

Kaela yeah they are going to be so happy

Erica i cant want to see merron and veronica compete.. she's going to go for it..

Ali they are all in the white room.. they must be so tired of watching us.. we're all tired all the time..

UgotBronx
03-12-2018, 04:39 pm
BB Announcement

Ali Erica, as the winner of the POV competition, you not only won the veto and a $5,000 cash prize, but you have also won a private VIP screening of Tomb Raider! At a secret location outside of the Big Brother Canada house!

Erica it's time for you to select who you want to take with you . chose wisely

Erica one person?

Ali they said yes

Erica is there going to be food? it should be a have not

Erica you want to do rock paper scissors from one of the have nots? Im sure you

Erica we'll do pick a number 1-100 closest to it

jesse 33 Hamza 77 Derek 16

hamza guess 77 and was correct!

Erica that was the number!! 77!!

Erica and hamza will see a secret screening of Tomb Raider

jesse and Derek do their secret hand shake in front of everyone

Erica to olivia maybe if i had a handshake he'd at a movie right now

BB Erica to the DR

UgotBronx
03-12-2018, 04:40 pm
HG's rapping and doing beats

UgotBronx
03-12-2018, 05:31 pm
Will and Erica talking

Will it's gonna be so cool for your girl she's gonna be so happy you won that

Erica yeah..

Will I want to win HOH i miss my family

Erica yeah getting the video from home will be so great

Will yeah

Derek Jesse Veronica in the HT

Derek it stinks!

Veronica yeah it does stink

jesse it smells rotten

Will yeah it does smell

UgotBronx
03-12-2018, 05:32 pm
Erica Ali and johnny playing pool

Erica Andrew was saying he wanted to see the move.. im like no worries you can see it opening day. (she laughs)

UgotBronx
03-12-2018, 05:34 pm
Ali where are you on a scale of trust with the 7

johnny it varies.. it's hard to predict

Paras heading out to the HT

Johnny i feel the same way with paras and maddy i feel close to that group but i felt like im in the middle but it's gonna come

ali yeah

UgotBronx
03-12-2018, 05:55 pm
Hot tubers complaining aobut teh smell of the HT still and making gagging noises

UgotBronx
03-12-2018, 05:56 pm
I'll be back after the aired show! :wave:

UgotBronx
03-12-2018, 07:06 pm
9:06pm!! Hg's got BEER Wine and PIZZA!

UgotBronx
03-12-2018, 07:11 pm
veronica is teaching them how to shuffle

UgotBronx
03-12-2018, 07:30 pm
Hg's enjoying their buzZ they got from the beer wine and pizza and music

UgotBronx
03-12-2018, 07:45 pm
paras and olivia playing pool

Andrew talking to himself. you got the one ratchet girl acting a damn fool. you gotta come ona and ask her what is going on with her diversity braids..

Andrew is going to get ryan to talk trash the hg's

UgotBronx
03-12-2018, 07:47 pm
Olivia can i ask you something personal?

paras sure

Olivia are you interested in jesse

paras no

Oliva are you sure? cuz im going to pursue it a little harder

paras no he's just a friend to me.. you know..

Oliva ok im going to try a little harder and if he doesn't reciprocate im going to leave it

UgotBronx
03-12-2018, 07:47 pm
Jesse paras olivia johnny ali want to play truth pool

UgotBronx
03-12-2018, 07:52 pm
:wave: Welcome everyone to Hamsterwatch Forum! :wave:

Sign up to watch the show and live feeds at your own convience with HMA VPN CLICK HERE (https://checkout.hidemyass.com/affiliate.php?ACCOUNT=PRIVAXLT&AFFILIATE=95754&PATH=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.hidemyass.com%2Faffiliate%2Favangate)

Getting your VPN here helps keep the forum running!

Hide My Ass VPN is safe and secure! Special deals are running now!

If you appreciate the updates here at Hamsterwatch Forum but real life gets in your way of watching on your own, you can always show your gratitude with a "tip/donation!"

Go to paypal, select "send to friends/family" and put in my email addy Ugotbronx @ Gmail .com (remove the spaces )

:cheers:Thank you for visiting Hamsterwatch Forum and I hope you enjoy the season!:cheers:

UgotBronx
03-12-2018, 07:58 pm
Will helping then girls play pool

UgotBronx
03-12-2018, 08:08 pm
truth pool still going but BB keeps blocking them from answering some of the questions :shrug:

Im heading off!! :bedtime: