Kevin nominated Ika and Demetres to be on the block

Kevin won POV

Kevin used POV on Ika

Kevin named Dillon as the replacement nominee

Dillon and Demetres are on the block and up for eviction

UgotBronx
05-07-2017, 07:09 am
I hope you are enjoying the Live Feed Updates! :wave:

Only a few more days left till Finale!!http://emoticoner.com/files/emoticons/smileys/pillow-talk-smiley.gif

It's been a long season and a lot of hard work to bring you the updates including the great screencaps for this season!

If you appreciate the forum and have visited the forum for your BBCAN5 fix you can show it by leaving a tip or donation.

Go to Paypal, select SEND MONEY to friends/family then enter my email
UgotBronx @ Gmail .com

Please remove the spaces when entering it into paypal or I will not get ithttp://emoticoner.com/files/emoticons/smileys/check-email-smiley.gif

Also add a note in there so I know who to thank! :wave:

*You do not need to have a paypal account in order to do this.* :cheers:

Thank you everyone! :casey:

UgotBronx
05-07-2017, 07:22 am
Ika talking about william being the worst part of season 5 is william.. he ruined our game.. i wanted to cry..

demetres i didnt care..

ika he should not have been on this seaosn.. he did not desever to be here.. he's just an idiot

ika i hate how people like kevin..

demetres ika stop

ika he should not look better than what he actually is he didnt do shit this season

feeds cut

ika kevin pili were the worst showmance ever

UgotBronx
05-07-2017, 07:24 am
Ika i cant wait till they go on their movie date so we dont ahve to see them

UgotBronx
05-07-2017, 07:26 am
Ika please dont let him win this game..please dont

UgotBronx
05-07-2017, 07:33 am
Ika doesnt want to get out of bed

dillon and kevin talking bout Mike Tyson and Buster Douglas and that's the guy that Dillon beat later in his life for the heavyweight title and Dillon crushed him

UgotBronx
05-07-2017, 08:32 am
Ika thank you so much karen. i appreciate you so much i couldnt do it with those ugly ass people.. and im going to walk into jury and they are going to cheer and be happy that im in there

karen you ahd to think of the fight you ahd the whole way.. and he will still be here.. and sometimes evil does win but not in the end.. there are horrible ruthless people that will do things in your life.. and you will think why are they winning.. when you have done everything right.. but it will come around.

karen is sobbing too

karen everyone was trying to take you out

ika i talked myself out of some situations

karen they were trying to take you out weeks before

karen you think that we can talk kevin into putting up dillon and we vote him out

ika no he wont do it.. and i dont want you to try and put yourself in that spot

karen dont you think that kevin will love it.. he loves what the fans think

UgotBronx
05-07-2017, 08:35 am
karen i want demetres to be ther at the end.. he deserves him

ika dillon has to follow thru.

karen and get him to the f2

ika no to vote.. will he do it

karen i havent talked to him but i will i will say that we are not playing kevin martins game that we need to get him gone..

ika you think he will do it

karen he has a f2 with both of them

demetres in.. you want me to leave you guys

karen no.. i told dillon i would talk to you guys and see what you want to do.. and i told him that we are nt doing what kevin martin wants

karen you think that kevin would put up dillon and we get rid of him

ika no

demetres no

ika no cuz we tricked him last week and embarrassed him and now he wants revenge

UgotBronx
05-07-2017, 08:45 am
karen back from blowing her nose

karen so we are telling dillon that we demetres is staying

ika yeah and we cant leave dillon alone with kevin..always be with him f4 comes down to winning comps and i cant win comps

karen even agsint guys there is no way a woman will win over guys.. and if it's a split vote and dillon will take kevin

karen i ahve been alone.. i never had fake alliances.. and that is why im here. and i know who played the best game.. that's the truth on what i will say in the jury..

UgotBronx
05-07-2017, 08:48 am
karen i only came in saying i wanted to win the 1st hoh.. and i did..

demetres if you win one more. that will put the nail in the coffin

karen that is my goal to get him out..

karen you saw that pov.. when i saw it.. i was like omg.. it took me 20 times to get the dummies.. i dont wnt o look pathetic.. karen starts crying.. the hardest thing is yoru ego.. ..

karen crying

demetres i dont know any 53 year old women who do this..

UgotBronx
05-07-2017, 08:50 am
karen i wouldnt want to be anywhere other than wher i am.. and when i have high expectations and not meet them im so disappointed

ika look at you you are f4..

karen can they give me an age appropriate comp and outfit..

UgotBronx
05-07-2017, 08:55 am
Ika we are teh biggest threats and targets in the house.. tell dillon why put it in kevin's hands.. to ahve on his resume.. you guys do it.. and you guys have that on your resume

karen this is the hardest. i dont feel good.. i have to take you guy out. it should ahve been us 3 at the end

ika it didnt work out that way

karen i told dillon yesterday kevin martin isn't deciding who goe out the door.. we are

ika if kevin decides that is his biggest game move. dillon need to think who's resume do yo want to have that on his or kevin's

karen i told him that we are in charge of what is going on.. and i said that demetres is staying.. i need those 2 to help me get kevin out..

UgotBronx
05-07-2017, 08:58 am
ika he will take you karen.. he will tell dillon whatever but kevin will take you..

ika it;s ok if you played a good game and the other person leaves.. but its selfish if you stay and you know you cant get there anyway

karen it's a comp game at this stage

ika he has to win that HOH

kevin and demetres talking about the pov comp

UgotBronx
05-07-2017, 09:22 am
karen im going to say that you said that $100,000 wasnt tht important to yo.u. over my friendship? i could ahve gotten rid of you so many times.. and if he does this i will say that he disappointed me.,. and i will play that mom card.. i will..

karen i will say that every jury vote is for kevin martin..

demetres he knows kevin is guaranteed the 100. that is why kevin will take dillon to the F2.. if he knows that i'll beat him i will take him.. but if he doesnt then he will think i will take you.. he's so concerned over 20 grand.. and i told him that i will take him over you.

demetres i sadi that 20grand is not important to you

karen i dont know why people think that

demetres it's jsut a story.. im just saying that

karen cuz 20 grand is important..

karen i will look at him and i can tell if he's lying.. i ahve negotiated deals for 20 years and i know when people are lying..

demetres tell dillon that he getting played right now.. and say that he's going to take Me ( meaning karen) to the F2

karen dont you think i said that..

karen i dont want to say anything that i wouldn't really say.. i would say something that is enough for me to control the situation

UgotBronx
05-07-2017, 09:22 am
Ika in the bathroom trying to pull herself together..

UgotBronx
05-07-2017, 09:24 am
karen the only think that dillon didnt know was that i said that i was with them from the begining and he didnt know.. and i said that you guys turned on me 1st.. and i was like i should take you guys out.. and then dre said something and i was like dre was trying to set me up and trying to do her dirty work.. and then i went to dillon and said next one on deck was dre.. and i identify those threats early on.. and i take them out

UgotBronx
05-07-2017, 09:38 am
ika if demetres is 100% staying why would he want dillon in the game

karen yeah no one wnats those guys at the end.. why wouldnt you want 2 weak girls

ika dill,on will convince him that he wont vote that way

karen kevin said that he wanted 2 strong people in the end.. why get demetres out.. if you really beleive your own bullshit.. why talk the talk.. walk the walk.. he's been using my speech from week one.. why arent you living it.. cu you are a liar?

UgotBronx
05-07-2017, 09:39 am
Ika theya re all lying to each other. they all want to take you.

karen i think kevin might be lying

ika yeah exactly

karen they are all lying to each other.. theya re thinking if im there with her im guaranteed the 100

UgotBronx
05-07-2017, 09:41 am
karen they are all fools.. they are all playing each other.. it;s the paqs and kelsey.. they take the weak giurl so they get the check

ika so then how do we get kevin to put dillon up

karen that's what i said.. i asked him aobut using it.

ika if he puts dillon up with demetres one goes.. and i cant win anything

karen he wouldnt risk dillon going up cuz he's going home.. and he knows that im going to vote out dillon..

ika exactly dopes he want to be here with demetres?

UgotBronx
05-07-2017, 09:53 am
karen and dillon in kitchen

UgotBronx
05-07-2017, 09:54 am
karen cleaning up

ika doing her make up

UgotBronx
05-07-2017, 10:13 am
karen kevin dillon on the lower level

kevin and karen talking about coke cola

UgotBronx
05-07-2017, 10:24 am
karen talking aobut the pov.. i jsut didnt want to look stupid and get my dummies back there

kevin the puzzle was hard.. i was panicking

karen what the hell are you panicking.. you cant be on the block i can

Dillon that was yoru advantage you got knee pads

karen i couldn't get up the wall w/out being on my knees they knew that.. they knew that if i went back down on it i would rip it back over

dillon that was yoru advantage.. what more do you want. one less dummy

karen yeah.. how bout yoru dummies are proportionate to your weight

dillon that's not fair karen. then im carrying a 400lb dummy

karen it woulda been fair

dillon dont go there it's not fair.

UgotBronx
05-07-2017, 10:26 am
Deemtres those dummies were heavy.. yeah you should have

karen thank yo.. that is why i like you.. you are fair.. this guy

dillon please

karen this is why you are a good boy

dillon oh dont give me that bullshit

karen this is why you arent a good boy

demetres they couldnt do it cuz if you ahd a lighter one you woulda been able to dump the water faster and less time

UgotBronx
05-07-2017, 10:35 am
Ika in the bathroom with demetres in the corner

demetres i was just thinking back.. i was so upset and so mad.. then i looked at my puzzle and figured it out.. i wa slike you're fucking kidding me and i walked out.. bruttle.. such is life.

Demetres the movie they are going to watch Dwayne Johnson is in it

ika i dont care..

** As part of winning pov kevin got to chose 2 people to watch a movie with **

UgotBronx
05-07-2017, 10:40 am
Ika what happens if i tell them i will walk out

demetres we will both be evicted

ika im just saying what if i just tell him that.. youa re staying anyway..

demetres we will both leave

ika no we wont.. you think they will say ok.. ? no.. im jsut telling him that

UgotBronx
05-07-2017, 10:41 am
ika have you spoken to dillon

demetres no not today

ika why

demetres if i get him alone.. ask him? we haven't done the veto ceremony. i dont want to push too early..

UgotBronx
05-07-2017, 10:44 am
karen talking about starwars..

UgotBronx
05-07-2017, 10:53 am
Ika nd demetres going down memory lane on when ika first like him..

karen and dillon laying on the sofa

UgotBronx
05-07-2017, 11:16 am
Demetres i told him to not use teh pov on me cuz if i stay here i will beat him in the f4

karen he's not going to use it so fuck me

karen he said why was karen trying so hard.. i said i didnt want to be on the block.

UgotBronx
05-07-2017, 11:21 am
karen ika demetres have decided that not saying anything right now is best for them.

UgotBronx
05-07-2017, 11:30 am
karen kevin doesn't act differently to me

ika kevin is an emotional person

karen kevin wants to be liked.. i dont care.. unless it;'s someone that i care about it

ika he's emotional.. he wants canada to like him ..

UgotBronx
05-07-2017, 11:53 am
kevin making lunch

dillon whistling

ika kevin might leave dillon here cuz you know .. you ahve a chance to get to that f2 spot

ika what would suck more you leaving.. and me leaving 3rd.. or me leaving and then you not getting to f2

demetres and then we fgo on a trip and then fall off the face of the earth

ika you would invest it if you won..

ika jon went to toronto and spend alot of money and now he is a server working in a restaurant.. i know that it's not you . jon/neda lived in a condo 2000 a month and jon paid it for a whole year off

UgotBronx
05-07-2017, 11:54 am
karen to ika.. im doing work

ika ok

UgotBronx
05-07-2017, 12:00 pm
kevin still making lunch

UgotBronx
05-07-2017, 12:26 pm
Dillon scares karen out of the SR

karen thank god i dont have to pee..

UgotBronx
05-07-2017, 12:28 pm
karen we need to keep demetres to get kevin out

karen you ahve stayed with me this whole time and it's to get kefvin out..

dillon that's not best for me

karen yes..

deemtres in the kitchen.. talk stops

UgotBronx
05-07-2017, 12:31 pm
karen tell me whats in yoru head.. kevin is getting to you

dillon i dont ahve any f2's i dont care.. for us to make it .. it's getting demetres and kevin out of here.. it's too late for that

dillon i ahve to beat both of them.. so kevin just beat him for me.. so that is good .. and now i jsut have to get kevin out.. i was 3 pieces away.. and that was my veto.. but i can beat kevin.. i dont know why everyone.. i dont know what you think of me. we dont need demetres to beat kevin i can beat him on my own..

UgotBronx
05-07-2017, 12:35 pm
Dillon im looking at this as 2 agasint dillon.. i want it to be me you ika in f3.. it's the only way for me to win this game is demetres out now and kevin out next week.. if i kick ika out it's me you vs those 2.. it's nto about loyalty and allainces.. anymore

karen i didnt ahve alliances.. i jsut had me..

dillon kevin isnt goig to win it..

karen who is the biggest threat to win this game

dillon kevin

karen we need to get him out

dillon then it's me you and demetres then?

karen we dont abort the mission .. we take itt to the end.. and it's getting him (KM) out

dillon that's ludicrous.. i was lollygagging yesterday. if i wanted to i woulda beat kevin

karen why not

dillon cuz i didnt want that power.. demetres woulda wanted me to use it and kevin not.. i didnt want thsat shit

karen can you win F4 veto

dillon waht a ego booster..

UgotBronx
05-07-2017, 12:37 pm
dillon your vendetta on kevin is no good for the game..

karen i picked it weeks ago that kevin needs to go. he stays he wins the game

dillon if i wanted to i woulda won that veto

UgotBronx
05-07-2017, 12:42 pm
dillon the whole point.. is i don't want to be the comp beast.. let demetres be that. and now he is going home

dillon i could ahve won that .. i was standing on the wall.. look at . saying lets go karen.. i ahd 3 pieces.. im the best competitor here.. me and demetres..

karen so it was an act

dillon yes.. this is the best.. we get demetres out now.. then i win the hoh and pov and kevin goes home.. but i feel pretty confident i can win taht f3 hoh..

dillon what if demetres doesnt win that hoh.. then all this is a waste of time.. but the best way to get myself to the f3/2 is to get demetres out right now.. do you not see that

karen yes.. i see from your game.. but for me i need 2 big guys to get out kevin for ,me.. and he's doesn't deserve to be here he has all those votes in the jury

dillon so you think it's better to keep demetres here?

karen for me that is best for me toi have 2 guys get kevin out.. thats me being honest.. and 2 is better than one..

UgotBronx
05-07-2017, 12:46 pm
POV Ceremony on TV Screen!!

kevin hasnt noticed it

demetres in kitchen too hasnt noticed it

UgotBronx
05-07-2017, 12:49 pm
kevin and demetres know it;s pov today

UgotBronx
05-07-2017, 01:09 pm
kevin to karen and dillon.. this is whats best.. getting him out.. you ahve to do what is best for your games too.. but for me.. if i dont win that hoh or pov im gone

kevin in the pov and the hoh he didnt play.. he's the biggest comp threat and dillon.. and ika is the biggest social threat

dillon we are all winners.. we're on almost every episode..

karen there is more game to be played

kevin ika is the biggest social threat.. she went to bed every night and faught faught faught..

kevin she had the whole house fighting for her but one person.. it's so impressive they both survived.. that was a an amazing week of big brother

dillon if we get ika out he will crumble a bit.. he'll be broken down

UgotBronx
05-07-2017, 01:13 pm
BB Dillon to DR

kevion jury managementy is important

karen who was the mastermind

kevin ika

karen she was talking about big moves

kevin i think he did a lot on his own.. he's perceived as the soldier.. he goes and does thing that ika says.... i ahve had no conversations with them at all..

karen it's so hard.. they ahve been so upset about it.

karen i think they are thinking what you are thinking.. who to get out

kevin would either one of them wants the other one to stay.. i think demetres wants to stay and ika wnats demetres to stay

kaen i think they are so invovledd in each other relationshipp and they wont

kevin throw each other under the bus

karen i think they think it's whatever kevin wants

kevin but you and dillon have the choice

karen what if i vte demetes and dillon vte ika

kevin but you guys aren t going against each other

karen i dont know what he is going to do

kevin i dont ahve any f2 with anyone

kaaren either do i.

UgotBronx
05-07-2017, 01:17 pm
karen you will see that i knew early on about you.. and who was going to make it to the end.. i never made it any secrets that kevin martin wouldnt be at the end. i kow the connections you ahve.. i see you..

kevin people see me for a long time..

karen you were way invoivled..

kevin i was workign with sindy neda bruno

karen i said kevin martin was going to win thsi i called it.. i knwo how people are in life.. and you are in a perfect position

kevin if i get to the end

karen yes you will

kevin it's going to be an uphill battle.. dill and i talked and he's my closest friend in the house and we laughs he said that he has to get me out if he gets a chance and i said i know.. no one is going to take me

karen i think it all depends what gets yo where.. 3rd place gets you nothing..

UgotBronx
05-07-2017, 01:19 pm
kevin if you were me what would you do

karen who is your biggest threat to win the money with the jury

kevin ika

karen you want me to be honest.. but yeah.. ika is your biggest threat

kevin in the begining of th week i thought it was demetres.. she took them all out..

UgotBronx
05-07-2017, 01:34 pm
Karen kevin dillion's got 5,000 you ahve 10,000 from the brick and ika demetres and karen have nothing

kevin i dont think that matters

karen it matters to me,

4:23pm feeds cu for POV ceremony! :cheers:

UgotBronx
05-07-2017, 05:43 pm
Kevin used the veto on ika!! :casey:

Ika Karen what did you say

karen i went round and round..

Demetres we need to win the final veto

UgotBronx
05-07-2017, 05:44 pm
Ika karen you are a witch

demetres i was like am i getting played here

kevin mumbling i kinda enjoyed that a little bit i enjoyed that

UgotBronx
05-07-2017, 05:45 pm
Dillon so karen pretty much talked you into using it

kevin that conversation with ika having to go

kevin they are going to work on karen now to keep him

dillon i did not see that coming

UgotBronx
05-07-2017, 05:51 pm
Ika we said that our biggest regret ewas putting you on the block..

Ika best moments.. biggest regrets

Ika she's a witch

Demetres im kinda scared to ahve a convo with you .. you might get in my head

dillon in..

ika im fixing a bath

dillon walks why

karen i said that they played a great season and game.. and it's going to be the same thing like every season and as a fan it's such a disappointment to watch.. and that who do you want to be at the end with.. you wnt to the best players to win.. and you can see his wheels turning..

karen i said you dont think i know you made a f2.. he said put karen up i know it.. i told kevin when i get to that jury.. and feeds cut on 3/4

UgotBronx
05-07-2017, 05:54 pm
Dillopn saying nothing..

kevin saying nothing

demetres omg ika

ika i was so rude..

demetres remember when i said you gotta get lucky

ika i can not beleive he used it

demetres when he said he was going to use the POV i was like

karen in.. dillon has tears in his eyes saying please dont flip on me.. i know he was going to cut me..

ika he was

karen he is going to toi be so upset with me

UgotBronx
05-07-2017, 05:57 pm
kevin to himself.. theya re so petty.. come for me

dillon points up to the landing dipshits

kevin i thought it was the best move for me..

karen so you wanted 2 guys to be up so that you are sure that a guy goes.. and you want me to make that decision

kevin yes i want you to ahve the responsibility..

kevin i wanted ika in the f4.. for sure after we had that talk about ika getting to the jury house

karen so you want ika in teh f4.., but you dont care that demetres/dillon goes. that you ahve just one guy to beat.. that you ar not going to say

UgotBronx
05-07-2017, 05:58 pm
kevin so you know who i want out if it goes to a tie breaker.. so dillon's life is in your hands

kevin it was fun to use the veto though..

UgotBronx
05-07-2017, 06:00 pm
Ika im so sorry

kevin no its ok.. it's good tv.. you were telling me to shove teh veto up my ass tand then i use it on you

ika i feel bad..

kevin no i know its 4 vs 1.. and if i leave i want you to win. you have played the best game..

ika bruno wont do that

kevin he respected yoru game

Kevin i dont care about the honey. but you hung my pig up

demetres we knew that would get to you

ika i can not beleive you jsut fucking did that

kevin its fine

ika dillon is like it's 4-1

kevin ive knows this for a while..

UgotBronx
05-07-2017, 06:02 pm
Dillon this is a ploy so that 3 of them would be in the f3

karen it could be kevin made it be like i was going to be in the four

dillon i think it was all a fake

karen you see the whole time he's laughing.

dillon yep.. so i dont think it matters what we do im going home

karen yeah.. and im coming right after ya

UgotBronx
05-07-2017, 06:05 pm
Ika he said that it waas the best chance of taking you out..

kevin dillon said he was going to split it.. and i knew that wasnt it at all..

ika they said that he was going to take control of your hoh cuz you wanted to send me home

kevin yeah dillon said that.. it was a good ceremony

ika i feel horrible

kevin dont it's hilarious..

demetres and ika wrapped kevin's shoes

UgotBronx
05-07-2017, 06:08 pm
karen he wants to be perceived as a good game player

dillon the last few weeks he;'s been playing really well

ika joins them.

ika i didnt know that he was going to do that i have not spoken to him one word

karen he said what dillon jsut said that he wanted to get out a strong guy he didn't want to fight the 2..

dillon yep

karen where i wanted 2 guys to take him out that flipped the case

demetres joins them

dillon it's all good it is what it is

karen he said this is best for his game

demetres it is

UgotBronx
05-07-2017, 06:11 pm
IKA omg.. i said such mean things aobut him.. omg.. leaves pantry

UgotBronx
05-07-2017, 06:17 pm
Kevin dillon woulda flipped on karen if he wanted to beat me that bad.. now i am facing ika demetres karen.. but hopefully karen doesnt flip and then dillon goes.. so saving ika was the right decision and putting up dillon was the right decision.. and its great that they lined up and that it makes great tv.. and if it's as good as i think it is.. and they were sabotaging my room and stuff.. being petty..

kevin season 3 when we went after each other we were still nice.. but these guys are petty.. and im over here wishing them luck..

kevin i dont have any strategic stuff for the next 6 days.. im going to study and eat well and im going to know everything more then they do like when did bruno put a hair clip in.. day 13..

UgotBronx
05-07-2017, 06:20 pm
karen i said that i was going to go to the jury and say you did this that.. and im going to tell them everything when yu had the power you didnt use it..

ika yeah he didnt even give a vote to william.. who saved him

dillon im going to tell everyone at the jury house that he used them and make them bitter.. ahh im just mad..

dillon im going to say oh bruno you shoulda heard him talking about you bruno.. neda..

ika what was he saying..

dillon she(sindy) is spineless and neda is not a feminist.. only when she wants to be

ika he said that? i can kinda see that

UgotBronx
05-07-2017, 06:28 pm
ika i can not beleive

demetres that we still have a chance

ika i feel bad for him.. he worked hard..

demetres but he hates us,.. those speeches jsut shot us in teh foot we both told him njt to use the veto..

ika i said this whole thing and crying.. i feel so bad.. ive been so mean to him..

demetres i didnt talk to him or anything

ika he deserve f3. he does the way we think we do he does

demetres yeah

ika wow

UgotBronx
05-07-2017, 06:30 pm
Dillon wants a smoke.. he's pacing around trying to talk to BB thru trhe mic to give him the BY

UgotBronx
05-07-2017, 06:36 pm
karen retells her convo with kevin to ika and demetres..

karen i ahve him convinced that you guys are working together.. and he';s like dont give kevin teh pwoer and jsut send me out.. he jsut walked in the bathroom and said ika is such a lair that she said she hadnt talked to kevin all week.. he thinks this si all an act..

karen he was saying dont betray me and split the vote.. and i was thinking im going to have to tell him i was with you guys since week one.. but now he's convinced that you guys are playing us and we';re teh biggest fools of the season.. and i was like I KNOW

karen he doesnt beleive any of it.,.

karen they think im the sweetest little lamb. and im not innocent..

UgotBronx
05-07-2017, 06:40 pm
karen i played to his ego i knew that..

karen he knows that youa re very smart and you'd do well on your own

ika you are our guardian angel

karen like i said till his ass goes out the fucking door

karen i said they are so defeated.. and i said once that i wanted the people that deserve to be there but it's going to be the same thing that the people that deserve to win go home 4th and 3rd.. and then i asked him if he wanted to talk and he said it's never too early to talk

ika you feel bad for him cuz he is saying he has no friends

karen it's ego.. it's old ego over young ego and it's who is playing who better

UgotBronx
05-07-2017, 06:47 pm
karen i said your games and i knew that bugged him..and he thinks that the person im more loyal to dillon but he doesnt realize that only after emily went i had 34 days with you guys.. till you shunned me.. im going to keep throwing thsat in yoru face..

karen i said i was going to go down the whole line and then i said when i get to william..

ika omg..

demetres i owe you my BB life..

ika we owe you our 1st born

demetres we're going to name it karen whether its a boy or girl

ika you saved me 3 tims

karen it's not over till i have the one job that i ahve to finish.. and i'll lay the hatchet down..

karen dillon is saying im playing on vengence.. i said no i said weeks ago that he was going to get to the end..

UgotBronx
05-07-2017, 06:52 pm
karen this is one of my greatest game moves

ika is it your greatest

karen no ive had a few

Ika this is your greatest game move

demetres you have kevin spinning

karen kevin thinks he's put me in this moral dilemma.. he handed me this guys head .. i told you we were going to the awards show

ika you did tell me

karen it's good we want people to think it's their kudos

ika he is not going to be happy its the 2nd time someone has worked him this week

UgotBronx
05-07-2017, 06:53 pm
ika the f3 part 1 is endurance

karen ughh

ika you can do it.,.

karen you guys are working me.. im tired..

ika i thought i was going home

karen i know you did

UgotBronx
05-07-2017, 07:14 pm
demetres i wonder if the bed is a story line

karen tht bed need to be burned..

karen kevin made the bed which made it worst

demetres he said he was breaking the stigma

demetres why is your bag packed

karen it's packed all the time im ready at a moments notice

UgotBronx
05-07-2017, 08:05 pm