Bruno Evicted 5-1

Kevin won HOH Pressed for Power

Ika Karen Jackie are Have Nots

Jackie has a slop pass so she only has to sleep in there have not room

Kevin nominated Ika and Demetres to be on the block

Next Thursday is a TRIPLE Eviction

UgotBronx
04-28-2017, 06:48 am
I hope you are enjoying the Live Feed Updates! So much is still going on! http://emoticoner.com/files/emoticons/smileys/pillow-talk-smiley.gif

If you'd like to leave a "tip or donation" go to Paypal, select SEND MONEY to friends/family then enter my email
UgotBronx @ Gmail .com

Please remove the spaces when entering it into paypal or I will not get ithttp://emoticoner.com/files/emoticons/smileys/check-email-smiley.gif

Also add a note in there so I know who to thank! :wave:

*You do not need to have a paypal account in order to do this.* :cheers:

Thank you everyone! :casey:

UgotBronx
04-28-2017, 06:56 am
9:24 Jackie up in HOH

She tells kevin that she doesnt trust ika ..

Kevin said that he really wanted that 3 to work but he heard that jackie was bringing info to the other side

jackie that is not true .

kevin no that never happened.. but when demetres won hoh.. and i we said to them that the middle is grouping up and that is when i said yor name

jacie . ika was saying that neda only got close to me was to bring in the dillon vote

feeds cut

Keivn i was worried that the convo went back so quickly we are strong players

jackie's saying that ika was telling her the convo with kevin wasnt good..

kevion i ws so upset i thought it was a good convo

UgotBronx
04-28-2017, 06:57 am
Kevin after bruno left yesterday i was so low.. i appreciate it jackie

jackie dont stress out too much

jackie leaves.. kevin to himself.. jackie what a terrible conversation.. like of all the players she is so flip floppy

UgotBronx
04-28-2017, 07:02 am
Dre if one of you win pov.. and he puts up jackie..

Ika he was like whenever he won we kept our word

dre i think he already has a plan going into hoh..

Dreif he puts you on the block he is going to try and be with william..

Ika so it could have me demetres you and william

dre we already told him including william..

UgotBronx
04-28-2017, 07:04 am
INSIDE lockdown

Kevin ika cornered me.. she played victim of the game

william jackie saying she was my best friend.. that's not working jackie

kevin im going to put up ika/demetres

Demetres william doesn't care as long as he gets that rose

UgotBronx
04-28-2017, 07:13 am
Demetres my word means stuff

kevin i keep you safe this week then next week

demetres you will be safe and if you do end on the block and i win pov i will use it on you and save you

Kevin so next week i have you and ika fighting for me in the HOH and then you using the pov on me

demetres i would say 2 weeks but we dont even know .. like they will be what is going on with them

Demtres ive been in here and they promise you the world.. right now im downstiars.. wheer are they now..

demtres im not fooling myself. i know i might not win.. im a huge target.. but i want to stay.. i want to play.. we are sitting ducks

demetres and i am trust worthy.. and if i coulda trusted bruno i woulda kept him.. and he's too fucking good..

kevin next week i keep you guys safe im good..

demetres that's 2 people

kevin what if you pull me off and ika is the replacement.

demetres im not going to promise you that i will take you down over her.. but we will talk about everything

kevin that's a sweet deal.. right now i want to make it till next week

demetres it's week to week for us.. they are looking forward.. we dont have the option to do that..

Kevin right now they are all saying ika demetres up

demetres there is no bullshit.. you can kick your feet up if i win hoh.. and no bullshit.. and i think it's a good deal

kevin it is a god deal

Demetres and if i do pull you down.. we ahve to work together.. and then you ahve will i have ika that's a pretty good foursome and if you can work with dre that's good

UgotBronx
04-28-2017, 07:15 am
Kevin too bad you didnt trust bruno

demetres oh i love that guy i really liked him week one.. i really wanted to work with him

demetres ok man

kevin yeah that was the best short and sweet convo ever..

Demetres leaves

kevin alone oh this game!!

UgotBronx
04-28-2017, 07:18 am
Kevin to shower

Deemtres ika dillon in the living room

Demetres to ika.. i think we are still going up.. he said it's something to think about and our deal is better than anyone else's and he trusts us more than anyone else

UgotBronx
04-28-2017, 07:19 am
karen and dre in bathroom doing laundry

karen doing her make up

UgotBronx
04-28-2017, 07:39 am
Kevin how do i keep myself safe.. thru F5.. im going to have to comp out.. if i keep ikja demetrs then i piss off karen dillon jackie.. and i dont think ika /dre are as close as i think they are

kevin i ahve to put up ika/demetres.. i know in my gut that its the right thing to do.. jackie is the replacement if one comes down

UgotBronx
04-28-2017, 07:44 am
Kevin if i take out ika/demetres im going into F7 so exposed and so vulnerable..

Kevin jackie is ughh.. ughh.. she's a nice sweet girl. there is no reason to take her out

Kevin dillon karen william dre /william dillon/karen jackie ika/demetres kevin

William up in HOH do you want the other half of my bagel

kevin yes.. should i come down

william n i will bring it like jackie

kevin we should talk after too

UgotBronx
04-28-2017, 07:52 am
William they are sitting down there comfortable.. but it would not be a weak move putting uip karen/dillon but ika aint winning comps.. demetres is,.. karen not to much

UgotBronx
04-28-2017, 07:54 am
Kevin i thought you were going to drop right away after karen

william i thought i was going to drop before her .. it was so hard .. i ws like oh my god.. and the camera was looking and i was like go away.. shut the fuck up..

kevin yuou dont want to drop when the camera is on you

kevin karen is the only one i havent talked to

kevin i only really trust you at this point.. i only trusted bruno and then you

UgotBronx
04-28-2017, 07:58 am
William i dont wnat to throw too much under the bus.. but Dre will be really happy if you put ika/demetres on the block. she didndt want to show too much disrespect.. but yeah

kevin yeah? i felty like she wanted to say something more

william i think its a good move for you in the house

kevin it's going to be hard next week then

william it has to be me or dre that needs to win hoh and dre wont put you up.. i dont think so now.. i know that she's not fully trusting you.. she would go after karen.. she doesnt like karen

kevin ddoesnt dre see me as a bigger threat than karen.

william yeah but becuase of me.. she.. and if ika goes.. she will go after a bigger target.. that is why she was like if you want to keep them to keep a bigger target

kevin if demetres leaves

william you will be a bigger target.. can you win

kevin yeah i can win

william and ika

kevin ughh this is such a hard decision.. i feel like i know what the right decision is

William if ika stays i think she will be the target in front of you

UgotBronx
04-28-2017, 07:59 am
kevin the jackie talk hurt my soul she was like "ive been manipulated this whole game and i want to play for me.. "

kevin ughh it was too much

UgotBronx
04-28-2017, 08:01 am
William jackie was campaigning to dillon karen that she was going to vote out bruno

kevin they are promising me that will keep me safe next week

william they said during the week they wanted you out

kevin i know they did

UgotBronx
04-28-2017, 08:04 am
William if i didnt have the secret pov and i wasnt going to use my pov.. and they lied to me and not kept you.. i woulda been so mad

kevin ika is going to be so mad.. she is on slop too

william i love it..

kevin if ika/demetres keep me safe next week it would put me in a better spot.. are they jsut saying that cuz im hoh.. i really felt that i was the target last week.. they wouldnt be surprised.. they are so convincing..

william i know

UgotBronx
04-28-2017, 08:06 am
Kevin ika does not trust you.. i love how all the convo's are about ika.. she's always the topic..

Kevin this week is the car veto.. today is day 49.. it's when i left.. it's such a long game.. we only 21 days away

william so the winner of the POV tomorrow will ahve the driving thing..

kevin yeah with someone special

William it will be so cool to be out of the house i want to win it!

UgotBronx
04-28-2017, 08:11 am
Karen and dillon general convo in the bathroom

HOH talk turned to cass and gary

Kevin whens' karen coming she said she was coming

Kevin im going to say that karen im going to BD you

William she's going to sit there and look at you thru the crack like this

UgotBronx
04-28-2017, 08:19 am
feeds cut 11:16am

UgotBronx
04-28-2017, 08:30 am
Feeds back

karen whatever it was i felt that i was the weaker one for them to put up.. she even 3 days ago i said to her she didnt talk to me. i think she needs someone to hate.. and i have been it for 4 or 5 days and i didnt do anything.. i say the same stuff all i say is the truth..

karen i said to her i saved her that dillon wanted her to go up but i said sindy was the one that was saying things.. jackie ran to sindy.. sindy ran to ika. i cant trust these people i said j im not working with these people..

kevin jackie's game is nauseating

karen i said i want ed to put you and her up and get her out.. i cant stand her game.. when is she going to go

kevin bruno said that no one wants me in the house they want me gone but karen dillon will help me

kevin i promised dre/william they are safe

kevin it's ika/demetres and you /dillon and i had a good talk with dillon and i will put up ika/deemtres

kevin the only person i ahve now is william

karen he will never pick you over her..

kevin yeah i see that.. it's worrisome

UgotBronx
04-28-2017, 08:33 am
karen soi ika/demetres up.. demetres wins pov.. karen jackie goes up

kevin im not putting you up

karen ika goes home.. she needs to go.. she's treated me like shit.. im always going to be at the bottom..

karen i saw dre look at ika and saw ika say no

kevin yeah

karen immediately it started.. with the cackling and talking.. im not going to let them see that they are bothering me and getting to me.. i actually saved yoru g/f from sindy

kevin why did they chose you over jackie

karen i didnt know i was below jackie.. i went from mid.. to the bottom. everyone is not afraid of me.. but really? jackie .. you know as well as i do..

UgotBronx
04-28-2017, 08:34 am
karen they drove me to the arms of someone else cuz they were so mean to me.. they thought i was plotting.. why would i get sindy out.. she was bad for my game and she couldnt keep her mouth shut..

UgotBronx
04-28-2017, 08:36 am
karen i think the kingdom is falling.. and when you said you will get the blood on your hands i was like you are going to make a big move

Kevin i was cheering for you and dillon

karen i didnt know you could turn your thumbs and dillon lost focus

kevin yeah he does that a lot..

UgotBronx
04-28-2017, 08:38 am
karen i know im not in a good position and ive been continuously at KEVIN.. and if yo say im going up or a replacement im not shocked..

kevin i said i was never going after you

karen i dont beleive that.. bruno said that.. but i never beleiveed it

kevin yoru relationship with bruno was the funniest thing.. your interactions with him were hilarious

karen i would tell him to his face i'll hang out with you tell you stories but i dont trust you

UgotBronx
04-28-2017, 08:42 am
karen i did noting to warrent to be on the block

kevin they ahd to make a deal with jackie

karen dre looks at me differently.. i think dre inside is hoping that you put them up too.. it helps her position

kevin yeah it would help her

karen if demetres stays .. what worries me is that you boys band together

kevin i dont think so if i send the girlfriend home he will be

kevin i want to band together with dillon

karen yeah i think he will want to.. dre is working on him hard too.. bruno said dont trust dre.. and i said i dont.. and i know she is with ika and it will go back.. and i know that ika questioning me it goes back to jackie and dre.. and i told ika what she is doing is helping her with me and jackie going at it

kevin ika was doing that at me too.. to go after dillon

UgotBronx
04-28-2017, 08:59 am
Dillon up in HOH

kevin im going to put up ika/demetres .. i ahd the best talks with you dillon i felt the best after

dillon lets hear the deals..

karen has a headache

jackie is puking sick

karen i feel light headed..

dillon you need to eat slop they said 3 bowls a day

UgotBronx
04-28-2017, 09:05 am
Kevin im going to go tell them now

karen you sure yo want that.. then they will be in your ear for 10 hrs.. tell them like an hour before it's a long day

story/movie teling in HOH

French with william and dre in bathroom

UgotBronx
04-28-2017, 09:13 am
Dillon to kevin so what wwere the deals

Kevin yeah they wanted you guys up and you and karen were the most real convo's i ahd.. im going to go tell them

ika dn demetres in the bridge talking about season 2

UgotBronx
04-28-2017, 09:15 am
Karen i was a viewer for 22 season it's way worse.. the fans dont get it.. i never thought it was that big of a deal it's disgusting.. but,.. they dont do it justice on how bad it is (being on slop)

karen even being in that cave.. im 53.. i have never had to slep in worse conditions..

UgotBronx
04-28-2017, 09:20 am
Kevin im going to put you guys up..

ika why

kevin i cant trsut you guys..

ika we gave you our word.. do you think that you can trust them more

kevin it's just that i cant trust you guys

ika ok

kevin sorry guys

Kevin leaves

Ika he wanted to do anyway.. it doesnt take anyone to tell him that.. he wanted to do that

demetres i expected it

ika he didnt need jackie and dillon to tell him

demetres as soon as the camera turned i knew it..

ika ther is nothing that we coulda said.. its what he wanted to do

UgotBronx
04-28-2017, 09:21 am
Keivn up in HOH It's done

Dillon yeah?

Kevin nit's s sticky situation to be in but.. i dont feel bad about it

ika im sorry.. i feel bad i know youa re mad..

demetres fuck.. this game..

Ika we knew he was going to do it.. and everyone sat on the block with their dou except dre and william.. they all did it.. and he cant work us..

UgotBronx
04-28-2017, 09:24 am
ika you want to go for a walk

Demetres no.. it's better that we stay here

ika he wants revenge.. he wants bruno to see

demetres i dont think he cares about revenge.. he's thinking about further ahead.. he cant beat us.. he's gonna look like an asshole when we are both here.. and i win & then the pov and put him up next to karen

ika next to jackie or next to will

Demetres im going try..

UgotBronx
04-28-2017, 09:29 am
ika roles are reversed we dont trust them they dont trust us.. we sent his best friend home do you not think that he wants to send one of us home..

demetres and then there is will who he kept safe.. and he will vote to send one of us home..

ika you're getting mad.. it does show me that my gut is right.. that i cant trust him and i could never trust him ..if i were him i'd want one of us out too

demetres im just mad.. i know..

Ika i feel bad that i sucked at that HOH comp.. i had to win that one.

UgotBronx
04-28-2017, 09:34 am
ika it made no sense for us to throw anyone under the bus .. if we did then we wouldnt be able to campaign for votes..

ika if i leave yo do whatever you need to.. but if you sit next to kevin you won't win.. anyone else you can win..

Demetres if it was me/you on votes.. you would stay

ika i dont think so..

demetres william would vote you out.. jackie will do what kevin wants.. dillon will keep you dre will keep you.. who will karen vote.. she will vote me out

ika im a vet

demetres karen is the swing vote

ika im a vet she doesnt like vets..

Ika i think kevin knows if i stay i will be vengeful

UgotBronx
04-28-2017, 10:34 am
Ika to jackie.. i heard that you threw me under the bus with kevin..

jackie oh yeah?

ika yeah what did you say?

jackie well i dont know what you thought i would do.. how you trested me.. i said that you werre manipulative..

ika really? i thought we were cool.. like even last week?

jackie you were telling kevin the things i told you

ika yeah of course you spilled the tea and i said that to them what you said to me

jackie i said that youa re a threat in this game.. and that you took out 2 people that were huge targets

Ika i like being on the block you find out a lot of things when you are on the block and how people feel about you

Ika anything from you Dre that you want to share

dre no

ika nothing?

Dre no

Ika let me ask you something towards jackie if dre won HOH who would dre put up

jackie i dont think that is any of yoru business

ika laughs.. oh .. (laughs) pov hasnt happened yet..

Ika well if i stay on the block you better vote me out if you leave me in this house it will be your biggest nightmare every last 4 of you. if i was you guys i would vote me out. i ws nice .. yo dont want to see when im not nice

jackie if you want to be worse that is fine

ika you really haven't seen me mean.. if i stay in this house it wont be good. nothing makes me smile more than revenge.. i go to bed thinking about it. i wanted to chat with you guys.. and im done chatting

jackie what the fuck.. well im glad i told her .. it makes it easier.. and if she doesn't go next week i know who my target is

dre she is mad at me too

UgotBronx
04-28-2017, 10:36 am
Dre up to HOh tells william in french says that ika went to jackie and said i heard from kevin you threw me under the bus.. and ishe said wow i didnt know you felt that way and then she asked me if i had anything to say.. and i just laid ther.. and she said we better vote her out cuz she loves revenge..

UgotBronx
04-28-2017, 10:39 am
Ika karen how are you .. you must be feeling good that you aren't on the block..

karen ika what?

ika i heard you threw my name under the bus

karen i never said any names. . why are you saying that.. i never said any names.. (karen crying )

karen up to bathroom

Dre what happened.. you are acting all mad.. whats wrong

ika i want to know why my friend wwere throwing me and demetres under the bus..

dre so kevin said that everyone threw us under the bus

dre did you say that

kevin there

kevin i said alot but not eveyone..

ika oh kevin martin

kevin ok ika

UgotBronx
04-28-2017, 10:42 am
Dre when william won pov did you tell neda not to use the pov

ika he had convos fore him not to use it

ika i was in there talking to jackie.

dre you dont ahve to be like you guys

ika wouldnt you ask if you heard that people wwere throwing you under the bus

dre i didnt say anything.. i you did some shady things.. you waited 5 weeks to tell me some stuff

demetres i see what you are doing do not do this for me.. stop it.

UgotBronx
04-28-2017, 10:47 am
Dre off to pink room OH SHIT>> OH SNAP i think i need to win an oscar..

Kearen already cried to dillon about ika ranting at her

Dre and the oscar goes to.. oh my goodness!!

karen its fine that she tells kevin to put us up.. i dont ahve deals to make with the guy i was honest.. i dont lie. i was gunning for you .. sometimes telling the truth is better. i dont give a shit.. and i didnt use one other person's name

dre i think she is mad cuz she realizes she will be ojn the block and she wants to start shit.. and i think she is playing william and I

Dre the vets were together day 1..

karen they didnt trust each other

dre the six neda sindy ika bruno kevin and demetres they were tying to work together.. to get us out and they needed to take out people so they each got close to someone..

Dre now she is mad.. she expect kevin not to put her up when she just put kevin/bruno

karen if they got rid of me then we woulda known they were together.. but they knew bruno needed to go

UgotBronx
04-28-2017, 10:53 am
BB kevin to DR

Demetres here we go

Demetres are you done?

Ika im done.. i'll behave

feeds 1/2 dre talking to karen and william.. dre i like revenge as well i can play.. i dont get it.. alot of sneaky things she does.. if someone else does it she comes for them. i dont get it

karen ive been brunt of it for 5 days.. every day she looks at me

dre she did say that you were moping..

karen fuck the 1st day.. .. yeah but the other days i didnt mopp.. lets see how the fuck she does when she is on th block.. she cant say act this way.. you dont like it dont be around it.. and i dont like that you kicked me in the head twice last night and then this morning.. saying you cant sleep.. like stay the fuck away from me.. if yo kick someone in the head you say sorry.. she's been on a tangent .. i shoulda saved sindy instead of her.. if she is acting like this go fuck yourself..

UgotBronx
04-28-2017, 10:55 am
Ika everyone is a liar.. everyone is shady.. and everyone will do what they need to to win.. and they all said that.. and i would not let them make me feel like shit. for waiting to win this game.. we all said it..

Ika i dont care if they hate me for doing what i ahd to do.. i dont care

UgotBronx
04-28-2017, 10:59 am
Karen kevin is looking what is best for him game. you can say whatever it doesnt matter

dre im done.. im tried of the bullshit.. im done

karen i knew if she ends up on the block we are in for hell.. im in the have not room getting kicked in the head

UgotBronx
04-28-2017, 11:01 am
William im like shut up and put on more make up

karen it was only a matter of time. that ika that is down there now is the one taht walked thru those doors day one

Dre and William talking french in front of karen

UgotBronx
04-28-2017, 11:06 am
Ika you are on the block cuz if me.. i hate these people passionately..

ika im sorry i yelled at dre

Demetres you know yelling at thes epeople isnt good for your game right now so stop it..

ika i know..

ika starts to cry

ika im sorry i shoulda won that comp..

Ika i made at myself i shoulda won that comp

UgotBronx
04-28-2017, 11:10 am
Ika i saw your face you were disappointed

demetres you cant win every comop

Ika if they take you out cuz of me.. im going to be so mad.. i hate them.. and i hate crying

Ika just let me walk out if it happen

demetres they are not going to take you out..

ika i jsut suck. the one time i needed to win a comp

Demetres i would align with you every single time.. I know you ahve my back .. you've had my back too much

Ika i want to take a nap and i dont want you to see my make up is a mess

demetres my eyes are closed

UgotBronx
04-28-2017, 11:11 am
Ika leaves and goes to have not room

UgotBronx
04-28-2017, 11:59 am
kevin it's going to be along week and if ika is making that many people mad it might be best to keep her

jackie goes to check on her water boiling for slop

kevin to william how are you

William im avoiding the wrath of ika

kevin where are they have not room

william probably

kevin she is mad they should blame me.. it's my decision

william it's the game..

kevin im scared

william i think she will be worse with karen.. she ws mean..

keivn she was trying to put you against jackie.. me against dillon..

Keivn im scared i dont do well with confrontation

william im scared

Kevin i cant even yell back at her.. what would i say? leave me alone!!

UgotBronx
04-28-2017, 12:01 pm
William she still ahs the pov and stuff.. but girl i'll hit with yo that pov.. she was trying to give me dirty looks while putting on make up.. im like gurl...

UgotBronx
04-28-2017, 12:28 pm
Perogies for eveyone but jackie and demetres

ika and demetres rehashing the season

ika neda was right i was always going to chose you.. and when i was talking for myself it became a WE

UgotBronx
04-28-2017, 12:37 pm
Taking a break be back later :wave:

UgotBronx
04-28-2017, 02:23 pm
Feeds cut 4:43pm ..

UgotBronx
04-28-2017, 03:02 pm
Feeds back

Demetres is in the shower

Ika doing her make up

ika im all aobut having fun

kaen william dillon karen dre looking at the food stocked u in pantry

UgotBronx
04-28-2017, 03:05 pm
ika they wanted their party so bad they are calling me who they hate the queen!! she can go fuck herself.. it was all in good spirit.. gurl bye.. it was mean to be fun..

demetres ungrateful fcukers

ika we're gonna get alcohol

demetres she didnt say anything.. not even thank you

ika yeah she dindt have to and look at how she behaves.. it's real life.. she hears one thing that you did look at all the things we did for her

UgotBronx
04-28-2017, 03:07 pm
karen the live feeders are going to be like what is karen doing licking my son's face..

UgotBronx
04-28-2017, 03:18 pm
ika anad demetres kissed in front of everyone..

demetres it's not like they don't know and what we're gonna be bigger targets?

ika maybe the party is after noms.. i just want to ahve fun .. no one thought i was funny

demetres they're scared

Demetres it's going to be subtle jabs from here on out

ika they arent even on the block. holy hell

Demetres dre threaten to turn up once

ika she always does threaten it.. wif youa re going to turn up you just do it you never say you are going to do it,..

UgotBronx
04-28-2017, 03:19 pm
karen enters the bathroom holding towels to be washed

UgotBronx
04-28-2017, 03:23 pm
ika when i leave i want to hear from one of my friends for them to fill me ion..

demetres i will call my sister

ika yeah they will tell you the truth.. not lie to you and fill you in on the truth..

demetres yeah once yuou go to niagra you dont get to watch it all and everyone wants to talk

Demetres you dont think kevin will want to keep you cuz of the vet thing?

ika no.. in his eyes.. i pulled off one of the biggest moments in the season.. and i wasnt hoh..

demetres yeah and he knows that will's hoh

ika that i out up dillon and emily and he thinks that i wanted him and bruno up.. so he wants to be the one that says i took ika out..

UgotBronx
04-28-2017, 03:26 pm
Demetres the only thing they're worried aobut is your connection to dre

ika what connection? that 's been dismantled in less than an hour!

Ika if i leave they will not hate you.. they hate you cuz of me..

demetres i dont care if they hate me..

UgotBronx
04-28-2017, 03:35 pm
feeds 3/4 down

demetres ive gone from block to hoh to block and hoh..

UgotBronx
04-28-2017, 03:36 pm
feeds 1/2 flip to living room jackie kevin laying down

karen and dillon random chatter

UgotBronx
04-28-2017, 03:39 pm
HG's got pizza wings beer

UgotBronx
04-28-2017, 03:43 pm
CHEERS!! :cheers:

UgotBronx
04-28-2017, 03:45 pm
kevin i liked that kiss.. i dont think you want to admit it dre but there was some passion behind it

dre no.. i plead the 5th

UgotBronx
04-28-2017, 03:55 pm
HG's only got a few pictures of beer and it's already gone they want more

little to no convo at the table..

UgotBronx
04-28-2017, 04:23 pm
jackie i kept yoru secret.. and i kept ika/demetres kissing on day 6 a secret too

William really?

UgotBronx
04-28-2017, 04:25 pm
kevin im thinking my queen you are finally on yor thrown

dillon perfect

Kevin it will be good for tv too

kevin yeah

dillon you can go harder on her too

UgotBronx
04-28-2017, 05:02 pm
Ika nd Demetres making out in the pink room

7:45pm Demetres thank you BB for not putting us on the block and making her kiss dillon on the same day,.. ughh.. thank you.. i know it doesnt mean anything but it woulda killed me

ika even for a party

demetres yeah it woulda killed me .. and i know you wouldnt have moved my lips

ika no i would not .. you felt my lips.

demetres i want to be the only one to feel them.. im a little jealous

ika it's cute..

demetres i dont think it's a problem or anything.. like dont even look at her!

UgotBronx
04-28-2017, 05:04 pm
Ika if i fall in love with someoen i want it to feel just like this

demetres do you feeel like you realize ..

Ika i dont think about anyone else .. i honestly think youa re perfect i do..

demetres im not going to sit here and tell yo that youa re perfect but i love all your

Ika i hate you ,..

UgotBronx
04-28-2017, 05:06 pm
feeds 3/4 on DR door

jackie comes out and feeds cut

UgotBronx
04-28-2017, 05:12 pm
Jackie kevin wants to keep ika.. karen is not a physical threat.. so it's easier to beat ika

dre ika and kevin are going to stay in this house do yo think he is going to work with ika or to work with william

jackie i dont know he might keep her

jackie im going to study.. the noms need to stay the same..

Dre yesterday i wanted Ika. but today im like i dont know

jackie i want ika.. cuz im already watching what i say with her here.

Dre i think the demetres can win comps but so can dillon.

dre i havent had my talks with her yet but im going to say bye.. like she gets stressful..

jackie i feel that she is so pissed at me.. and im like pissed she is like this to me and not to anyone else..

UgotBronx
04-28-2017, 05:20 pm
BB there is one hour till nomination ceremony

UgotBronx
04-28-2017, 05:24 pm
Ik to pee and says then we can get ready to go on the block

dre to jackie was that a challenge the dcrest white stripes thing?

jackie no

UgotBronx
04-28-2017, 05:36 pm
karen complaining that ika and demetres was talking loud in the have not room..

kevin in SR i wont make it to f7 unless i win pov.. i wont survive a vote against anyone i wont there is no way.. it can be me and anyone left.. i wont survive.. im too big of a threat.. which i am..

kevin if demetres stays.. probably not

Keivn i could just switch it everyone will be pisse.d. will will be pisse.d. how can i make everyone happy..

kevin they didnt listen to us we coulda been F4

UgotBronx
04-28-2017, 05:39 pm
keivn if ika leaves they would jsut destroy me i will ahve william maybe for hOH.. i'll hav eto win every comp if i get to f6

kevin i can go to ika/demetres say im giving you life in the game.. you better keep me safe.. im pissing off dre william dillon jackie.. karen.. what are those people to me

kevin or i can follow thru and suck up to dillon kare all week.. and then dillon karen william have to fight for me for pov.. it doenst matter who im with i wont survive the block..

UgotBronx
04-28-2017, 05:42 pm
kevin look at the jury house it's all vets.. it doesnt make sense.. im making 5 people happy.. im the hoh.. im making 5 people happy.. how can the nomination mutually benefit .. it doesnt happen.. i think im losing out going in f7

kevin dre threw hoh to me.. it doesnt make sense.. i can say im saving ika/dem putting up karen/jackie.. and i would ahve 3 people fighting for me..

Kevin i can go right now and show them mercy .. if i dont.. i might hav william.. karen/dillon would be vengeful.. jackie would put me up. they'd all put me up .. if i take out demetres /ika i have no one fighting for me

kevin omg i might flip this. i might save them. the more i talk the more i want to.. everyone else will be so mad.

UgotBronx
04-28-2017, 05:45 pm
Kevin im going to look like an idiot if i save them

Kevin i want everyone in the jury voting for me.. but i might not make it past F7

Kevin i dont know what to do..

BB kevin to the DR

UgotBronx
04-28-2017, 05:52 pm
Demetres will's impression of me

ika he said ika ika ika..

Demetres i wish it was you

ika yeah they wouldnt have liked it.. i woulda lit their asses..

UgotBronx
04-28-2017, 05:58 pm
Ika we will not give them the satisfaction of them seeing us being sad on the block

demetres yeah.. and i like that dress

UgotBronx
04-28-2017, 06:00 pm
Ika she's a bitter bitch

demetres i thought i was going tio like her but then yeah no

ika the time she yelled at you? NEDA

demetres yeah i ws like whoa.. that's when she panicked.. she showed her ugly side.. did she think i ws going to roll over and do what ever she wanted..

ika i know

demetres and she was a cry baby too

ika yeah i was tired of her..

UgotBronx
04-28-2017, 06:04 pm
Ika i kow that this is your best game move i dont ahve any hard feelings.. that's why i dont spill tea

kevin if you leave this wek how do demetres and i survive.. we wont

ika i said for him to do what will get him far.. i said for him to work with you.. and i tried to get people to hate me i went after jackie

kevin yeah she ran right back to me

ika if i leave this house i ant it to be you 2.. i get it is a game move.. trust me.. i get it dont worry.. i get it..

kevin i know you do

ika no hard feelings..

UgotBronx
04-28-2017, 06:05 pm
kevin brushing his teeth

dillon listening to music

UgotBronx
04-28-2017, 06:07 pm
Kevin ika demetres in bathroom..

kevin says nothing

UgotBronx
04-28-2017, 06:15 pm
Ika kevin if i go this week he doesnt ahve anyone.. i ahve no problem you guys working together.. you working with him puts you both in the best peositon

kevin im thinking those 5 people wont be happy

ika i get it.. if you think that me leaving i get it.. im not emotional.. i dont want him to go home cuz of me.. you guys should do that

demetres stop it's making me uncomfortable

ika he is strong and you ahve people over here.

demetres if either of us are alone we're fucked

ika if i leave this house you do that.. and everyone turned thier back on us the minute you won hoh.. if i leave this is your best shot at F2 they wont have yoru back..

Keivn dillon jackie wont have my back.. william might

ika no one is talking to us right now.

kevin no they arent

ika jackie wont stay with you.. '

kevin she wont

ika i want him tio go far in this house

Kevin it's one of us 3

ika y8ou need to have each others back

kevin i see that they ditched you

ika it's ok.. you know how it is.. he is loyal.. i dont want to see those peole win this game

UgotBronx
04-28-2017, 06:18 pm
Ika i get it .. i dont play emotionally

kevin i want the win to be over here not there

demetres i hate free rides

kevin i wish that you kept bruno

ika that's over.. lets move on.. if i leave you work with him

kevin done

kevin is dre hanging out with you

ika no.. she said that you told her aobut the pov not being used.. .. but i didnt say anything cuz they woulda said it..

ika i coulda came in your room and gone down the list.. and im not like that

kevin say ika goes dillon wins hoh who is dillon putting up

demetres.. pftt

kevin who will be fighting for me next week

ika he will maybe william

UgotBronx
04-28-2017, 06:20 pm
Kevin if dre wins hoh

ika everyone is putting you up they all said it

kevin i havent named my noms.. why dont i take out one of them and we work together

ika im not going to tell you what to do.. dre and jackie are now like this.. they want you out.. and they are in william's ear

kevin im where you were

demetres exactly

ika if i leave it's jsut him and yo.. and if they take you out .. dre wont protect you.. their plan is to put up william and you..

UgotBronx
04-28-2017, 06:21 pm
Kevin theya re going to call me in 5 mins let me think aobut it

ika ok..

kevin goes to blue room william is there

UgotBronx
04-28-2017, 06:23 pm
Keivn yo BB give me 5 mins here please.. it's not good for my game to put them up i kow that ..

kevin i promise in 5 mnins i'll make a decision

kevin if i keep them safe they will fight for me.. i ahve to keep them.. ahh dont do this to me.. i ahve to keep them

kevin dre's against me dillon jackie are against me.. i should keep them.. i would ahve demetres ..

UgotBronx
04-28-2017, 06:25 pm
Demetres is he doing this to soften us up

ika i think he is having second thoughts

BB KEvin to DR

KEvin i cant..

UgotBronx
04-28-2017, 06:27 pm
kevin to ika demetres i just rethought about it i ahve to put you guys up

BB KEvin to the DR

Ika it's ok

UgotBronx
04-28-2017, 06:28 pm
Ika if you think it's best for your game to work with him do it.. if not.. dont.. go with yor gut if y8oou win hoh.. it's always right..

FEEDS CUT NOMINATIONS:cheers:

UgotBronx
04-28-2017, 07:37 pm
Feeds back

Kevin nominated Ika and Demetres to be on the block

Dillon eating

Dre ika demetres going over the six and them playing the middle

ika at 1st we were in an alliance with them.. and i grew an emotional connection with yo and bruno said that.. and every time your name came up we deflected.

demetris we were on the bottom of that

ika i never talked to kevin.. it was me telling kevin i didnt trust him.. me yelling at him

demetres it was very dysfunctional

ika i know that there are things you dont agree with but i wanted to keep you safe..

UgotBronx
04-28-2017, 07:43 pm
ika kevin came to us the last minute that he didnt want to do this.. i told him to put it up.. and i sadi to work with demetres if i leave..

ika yes i may ahve done things behind your back.. but i always had your back.. and you would not be here if we didnt wnt that and gary would be here.. we hong on for you.. gary said that he didnt trust me cuz i was more loyal to you and yuou screwed me in that alliance.. they kew i trusted you.. and me telling them aobut the veto.. kevin would have never used it.. and tehy would ahve put the blame on you.. we tried to stop it cuz we didnt want you to be a tarrget

drei dont care about being a target

demetres we cared

ika we cared.. sindy bruno kevin us sat on the bed..a dn we said lets try adn work together.. i went to talk to you and they didnt trust me anymroe.. my care for you is what fucked me in my allaince.. and i ahd to bring information but it was stufff they already heard.. you ahve to give them something.. and actions speak louder than words

dre i dont want to feel like you guys are carrying me.. i dont want that.. thank you so much for protecting me. they cast me for you.. everyone is trying to be whatever.. i think you did some sneaky stuff.. vbut if someone else does it you get mad.. what was all that jackie stuff

ika i was making myself a target so they are mad at me so he can stay.. i want everyone not to like me.. if i ahve to carry on.. im not an emotional player.. i care for him and you .. but kevin made a good play for him.. i'll go out and amke sure that people evict me by being a bitch adn jackie ran back to kevin adn told him .. and kevin told us 5 mins before

UgotBronx
04-28-2017, 07:46 pm
ika why would you think that we were protecting you.. we all were playing as a team.. and kevin doing that .. that was for the show. im not some powerful person.. i jsut ahve great relationships..

demetres we did have 3 people that trusted each other.. i trust you more than i trusted anyone of those guys

ika it bothers me that you want to play the game solo.. i thought we played it as a team

ika im sorry you feel that way.. do you think i wold play him? he did not know it either.. why would i play you

UgotBronx
04-28-2017, 07:50 pm
Ika I know i coulda won.. walks out upset

demetres tries to catch up to her

demetres turns around.. she really does care for you

demetres waiting on ika.. she hides back in the stall

demetres called her out

ika crying.. i jsut got upset about you and leaving

UgotBronx
04-28-2017, 07:52 pm
Demetres she jsut jumped ship.. we had her back the whole time

ika ther is no way that dre told her that i ws campaigning for cass to stay.. she asked me yesterday and i told her no

ika actions speak louder than word.s

UgotBronx
04-28-2017, 07:56 pm
Demetres there is still the veto.. if he is having doubts.. i think he realized what i said.. where do i go from here.. i look around and im like i cant take them all out

UgotBronx
04-28-2017, 08:02 pm
Ika i know i cant win the pov all thse people have been studying

demetres lets do it

they begining jedi training

karen moved her sleeping spot.. so she wont get kicked in the head

UgotBronx
04-28-2017, 08:36 pm
Im heading off :bedtime: