POV players Dre Gary Kevin William Emily Neda Hosting Bruno

Neda won POV Highway to Spell

Neda did not use the POV

Gary and Dre remain on the block and are up for eviction

Bruno Emily Demetres and William are Have Nots

Demetres won HOH- Heavy Rotation

UgotBronx
04-05-2017, 06:40 am
:wave: Thank you for coming to Hamsterwatch Forum for your Big Brother Canada Live Feed Updates! :wave:

I will be bringing you as much action from inside the house as it happens and when it happens! http://emoticoner.com/files/emoticons/smileys/pillow-talk-smiley.gif

I can not do this 24/7 round the clock. There is a bandwidth limit that I must be weary of when updating. But when I'm at it I'm at it full force! :imok:

To help ease the financial pain of the upgrade that I have made to my ISP provider a "DONATION" or "TIP" would be superb!

If you appreciate my hard work and would like to show your gratitude you can easily do so.

Go to Paypal and select SEND MONEY to friends/family then enter my email
UgotBronx @ Gmail .com

Please remove the spaces when entering it into paypal or I will not get it.

Please put a note in there so I know who to thank!

*SIDE NOTE: You do not need to have a paypal account in order to do this.* :cheers:

If you'd like to show your gratuity in another way feel free to contact me at that email address above and we'll take it from there!http://emoticoner.com/files/emoticons/smileys/check-email-smiley.gif

Thank you everyone! :casey:

UgotBronx
04-05-2017, 06:42 am
HG's up going thru morning routines

bruno talking aobut married with children and an episode they had with fat jokes..

bruno thee is no way they can show that today.. no way..

UgotBronx
04-05-2017, 07:00 am
Kevin wants to cut william's hair

william youa re not cutting my hair!

kevin it will look good and you will cut mine

William no

Emily and dillon talking bout songs

UgotBronx
04-05-2017, 07:16 am
make up talk with ika and neda..

dillon and emily having a smoke.. random convo.. not game

UgotBronx
04-05-2017, 07:52 am
Bruno in the HT this is not a good way to lose weight

demetres yeah i ws like no bueno..

sindy in HT

bruno it took you a long time to get in i was about to get out

UgotBronx
04-05-2017, 08:13 am
Ika i dont want one of those 2 to win hoh.. but they arent going to try.. why try when you dont ahve to

UgotBronx
04-05-2017, 08:14 am
gary and demtres outside..

gary i was talking to kevin about time and how this game.. ther is as many things that you can do in here.. and then jackie as like when youa re in here you are doing it slowly cuz people are backstasbbing you.. and i was like no we are not talking about that.. like you took it that way.. you can clean the windows..

demetres i actually make my bed in here

UgotBronx
04-05-2017, 08:18 am
Demetres you can see canada in the clouds.. or maybe im losing my mind

Bruno no i see it man.

UgotBronx
04-05-2017, 08:27 am
Ika you dont want her to say you are lying cuz then she will be like you are lying about the jackie thing as well

dre

ika we can not let her get far in the game.. if we let neda get to the F2 she is winning .. i will BD her in this game but do we have the votes to do it..

dre they are not going to keep her if she is on the block lets be honest

UgotBronx
04-05-2017, 08:28 am
Ika it's so funny i came into the game with people that i thought id be playing with and im not im playing it with 2 new people

ika i think they both thought they were threatened but the persian girls

dre she said that i didn't beleive it.. but now i do..

ika cassandra was too stressful..

dre yeah she ws stressful..

UgotBronx
04-05-2017, 08:50 am
William left his bowl of slop for 48 hrs

kevin slaps his butt

UgotBronx
04-05-2017, 08:57 am
gary having a deep convo with bruno and demetres aobut expressing himself with how he dresses..

bruno if i wear orange it's jsut an orange shirt

gary if i wear orange. it's my favorite color.. my energy is bigger my smile is brighter and my ass looks great in that shirt..

gary everyone will get something different from me from what i wear on the bus and there may be one person that will get it and that person i might exchange my information.. social media

karen out..

gary karen how do you feel about self expression

karen you do whatever the hell you want

UgotBronx
04-05-2017, 09:13 am
Ika and then jackie almost slipped and falls and i was like good.. and it just came out of me.. the hate was still in my heart so when she almost fell i ws like good

william and dre laugh

ika it jsut came out out of no where

dre she doesnt like me

william yeah she doesnt

ika doesnt she know how close you guys are .. doesnt she know that you'd tell dre

dre she needs to keep my name out of her mouth. i will open her ass up

UgotBronx
04-05-2017, 09:14 am
Ika in wanted to crush it up and sprinkle it on her bed.. but when i went back she already discovered it

william i was doing a movement and i was preparing myself for when she told me that it was destroyed.. and i ws like OH REALLY

Dre she didnt cry about it

Ika im surprised she didnt say anything about it

UgotBronx
04-05-2017, 09:17 am
Ika i beleive she likes you.. but not dre

william if she was mean to me i would take her head and motions to kick it..

ika he tells me im mean all the time

william i like it when someone is looking at me like shady,..

ika dont you see emily doesnt like me she is fake to me.. no one is going to be mean to you william..

UgotBronx
04-05-2017, 09:18 am
Ika they want dre to leave so they can pull you in to them.. and they forget aobut you.. they think youa re nice..

Ika mocking jackie.. like like. like like like

UgotBronx
04-05-2017, 09:20 am
William she is so fake..

Dre if people asked who is a liar me or her.. they would say me.

ika she is a mean girl she has had fights with girls.. i started not to like her when she started to cry aobut me with cassandra. the moment she left i ws like no cass she needs to go.. and cass was like no we can work with her.. and my gut same with emily.

ika and kevin lied to me a couple of times in this game.. and i dont like that

william yeah he lied to me too ..

UgotBronx
04-05-2017, 09:23 am
Karen putting sunscreen on kevin

kevin you use it

karen not a lot as you can tell by my sunspots

demetres joins ika william dre at the table convo.

UgotBronx
04-05-2017, 11:23 am
Hg's on inside lockdown

Bruno up in HOH with demetres..

bruno i hope that i get hoh and a video next week.. it wold suck if it's a double then i wouldnt get that video

demetres but that will ensure that youa re here for that much longer

bruno of course

Demetres if it's a double i cant play in it

bruno why play just sit back and put yoru feet up

UgotBronx
04-05-2017, 11:26 am
Karen helping dre study

UgotBronx
04-05-2017, 11:36 am
Neda and jackie talking

jackie dont tell me last minute if youa re on my side.. and dont get mad at me for flipping..

jackie i sadi to gary taht in was on the block and that i was campainging for myself adn wanted to see who had my back and i didnt vote for demetres to stay cuz i didnt trust him

neda when she did her make up think.. i didnt know if it was you ro gary and

jackie it was me

neda i was told she is sneakily and she will smile in your face.. .. i was confused.. she said what is she supposed to do.

jackie she said look at her playing fake dumb.. like fuck off!

UgotBronx
04-05-2017, 11:40 am
jackie i will never have dre gary oir ika's vote.. in jury

neda then we get them out before jury

neda do you think you will ahve william if dre is gone? will he trust you more

jackie if dre leaves i told him that i did have his back.. i would feel bad but .. .. and i think they will put me up with william

UgotBronx
04-05-2017, 12:07 pm
neda to herself.. jackie doenst want dre emily dilon around.. so it's sad that the only one i can trust in this game is bruno.. how'd that happen.. i dont know about william.. he is ok in comps. he wouldnt put up jackie or em/dillon. i really want william to go over dre.. to be honest.. and then dre will go over jackie. and then that breaks that up.. do i want to win this HOH? no.. im still immuned i dont want any bigger of a target on me..

neda most people want on this side after gary leaves.. if ther is no twist.. ika wouldnt want dre to leave.. if it's william/dre william wins veto and karen goes up.. it's so stupid to get rid of karen right now.. dre wins veto karen goes up william out. i know dre wants bruno/kevin out.. william is way scarier for me he can win shit..

neda why does ika need to be such a skechpad.. if this alliance can jsut stick together.. it's not going to happen..

neda between emily and dillon get rid of emily she is the tie to emily and bruno/dillon and then dillon will go nuts.. and if emily stays she will slide to the end..

neda i dont think i need to win hoh for a couple more weeks..

neda id die if gary stays.. sorry fans i know we are being annoying by getting rid oif the entertaining people like cass and gary but thyey jsut suck for my game

UgotBronx
04-05-2017, 12:08 pm
jackie in so neda stops talking to us

jackie everyone is sleeping.. dre and gary are in the bathroom

neda how are they able to be so cool with each other after throwing each other under the bus.. their hatred for you keeps them together.

UgotBronx
04-05-2017, 12:11 pm
gary if we both stay we need to get our side strong.. we need to say get the fuck and hold hands we got each other backs we hear any shit we know it's not true cuz this is real.. that's what we need more than naything

dre yeah..

UgotBronx
04-05-2017, 12:18 pm
HOH lockdown and feeds cut 3:16pm :shrug:

UgotBronx
04-05-2017, 12:51 pm
HOH lockdown over

UgotBronx
04-05-2017, 01:00 pm
Ika dre in bathroom

demetres sindy in living room

everyone else still in HOH "sleeping"

UgotBronx
04-05-2017, 01:02 pm
karen i feel the end is near

ika for us?

karen especially for me

ika they will come for me before yo

karen i wont be desperate..

UgotBronx
04-05-2017, 01:05 pm
emily dillon down in living room

UgotBronx
04-05-2017, 01:21 pm
Demetres emily and dillon was coming down the sytaris and dillon gave emily a full 2 hands butt grab

demetres they thought they were sneaky

dre so his hands were like this?

Ika theya re the grossest couple..

Dre i can not beleive it oh hell nah! this house i making my true colors come out

karen oh yeah

demetres i was going to say something

karen like call it out?

demetres yeah..
dre she has morals no?

demetres she told neda that .. yeah..

UgotBronx
04-05-2017, 01:23 pm
bruno i knew something happened when you were on the ground..

sindy im glad you came over

sindy did you think kevin threw it

bruno neda asked me that

sindy for me i show that im fine but no one knows how bad im doing on the inside

UgotBronx
04-05-2017, 01:31 pm
jackie to emily.. incase demetres knows them..

emily me and bruno are studying..

emily asking if bruno was telling her the truth on the days

UgotBronx
04-05-2017, 01:35 pm
Dillon emily jackie studying in have not room

UgotBronx
04-05-2017, 01:36 pm
ika is wearing gary's dress

gary is looking thru emily's things for a sharpener

UgotBronx
04-05-2017, 02:34 pm
5:07 feeds 3/4

Ika i got out dallas anad cass who weren't coming after me and i did that for the alliance.. and i feel taht this alliance isnt here for me

ika it will be agaisnt my better judgement to let emily and dillon stay in this house.. but i feel like

bruno i feel what youa re saying.. if youa re doubting us.. we ahve the numbers'

dmetres what if dillon puts us up

bruno if we start firing at this side too..

demetres im just saying

bruno they will start targetting us

demetres im not saying jsut target them 2.. but everyone is targeting dre and william.. if you think it will mess things up.. .. it will mess things up if we go home

bruno im close to jackie

demetres im saying spread it.. she is the only one competing for that

bruno i hope there is no doubt..

demetres trust me i didnt want to win that hoh.. and put me in that position to send one of those home.. and i had to and now it puts ika in the position that she is playing in the hoh alone

bruno youa re not alone.. im going for it

kevin i was in the tie breaker on the and scene

demetres if she is ther and it's a knock out comp.. she is getting lit up.. talk to neda no one is coming after her.. she can pick up the slack.. if we get to the knock out comp and she is ther then ther is no help..

demetres give ika the chance to win.. like cass wanst coming after her.. and we left emily who is coming after us

ika and dillon..

kevin i would love to knock out karen and then jackie

demetres yo hear where we are coming from

bruno yeah.. i didnt know i didnt realize

UgotBronx
04-05-2017, 02:43 pm
Sindy jackie was telling me last night taht she has emily/dillon and she wants to play this mastermind thing.. and dre is like she lfips to every side

kevin i didnt talk to dre. but id like to get out jackie before dre lies

sindy even i feel i have a better connection with dre over em/dillon but i can see where ika is coming from cuz she

kevin i ahve a good relationship with william

sindy is your relationship stronger with jackie over willian and dre

kevin no

sindy it's causing divide in the house

kevin it needed to be said

ika it's not dobut.. you see what we are doing

kevin yeah the votes were shown

ika it sucks.. it feels one sided in my opinion.. im not not going to say it.. i dont think you need to win HOH sindy .. you are fine.. and you jsut said that you know those people that are coming after you.. why are you pushing that emily/dillon should stay over yor alliance when you know they are coming for someone in yoru alliance

kevin im just hearing this

ika why are you just saying that then

ika you know that dre isnt coming after you guys but you are targeting her.. i dont understand that.. i was in a shitty alliance in S2 and i dont want to be in a shitty alliance now

kevin im not throwing hoh and i tried to win the and scene.. im trying to keep the alliance safe.. and if you feel this way i will knock jackie out so she is not coming for you.. and thank you for telling me

ika i feel im the only one being honest for my feelings and im going to be seen as the bitch

sindy no i dont feel that way.. im glad we had this open discussion.. we're thinking taht we ahve dillon/emily and we can control them and bruno is like we have the numbers.. and you are right.. that one of them should have gone up.. and everyone is saying dre/william.. and after neda's hoh.. everyone was saying william dn dre.. and we are sure now that we ahve them. and i do have a relationship with dre and i know she will put up jackie and emily/dillon..

sindy after talking to dre i see that jackie has had an alliance every week with someone else..

ika week 1 mark week 2 cass week 3 william and dre.. and now emily/dillon.. she has no loyalty..

UgotBronx
04-05-2017, 02:50 pm
HOH camera time

demetres you alright? that went kinda well

UgotBronx
04-05-2017, 02:52 pm
HOH pics

UgotBronx
04-05-2017, 03:00 pm
karen taking pics while demetres and ika talk about the convo they jsut ahd with bruno kevin and sindy

UgotBronx
04-05-2017, 03:17 pm
gary dont go upstaris you will cry im packing

ika they said they werent going after gary.. but when you walked in they got quiet

gary it was so obvious

ika he was like he has a connection with dre and gary.. so it's hard for him.. it's hard to say how he feels right now (kevin)

UgotBronx
04-05-2017, 03:18 pm
an alarm of sorts is going off and then the feeds cut..

UgotBronx
04-05-2017, 03:36 pm
Ika to karen we cant go home.. gary said he as packing i cant watch him

Karen he;'s so fun.. the annoying factor for me will be up cuz they are so boring.. we're the fun they're the boring

Ika we are not controllable. we're like rebels..

karen give me rebel any day over boring ass fuck

karen ti's gonna suck if we're ojn the block

ika we're gonna win hoh and you are the only one allowed in..

UgotBronx
04-05-2017, 03:42 pm
Sindy and neda in pantry.. sindy trying to retell the convo up in HOh with ika

sidny bruno was telling ika that we ahve the votes.. but not the noms.. but with ika she was really vocal and demetres was also saying..

neda was it heated or calm

sindy so demetres wants us to get out jackie/em/dillon

sindy i had a long convo with dre she thought she was god with us and then jackie came in.. and

neda she and william dont talk to me

sindy she said she cant rebuild with you cuz of jackie.. i told her that you werent feeling welkl and she was like she didnt want to talk to p[eople who dont have a vote and make is seem fake..

sindy and ika was getting heated.. and she wasnt going to change her tone..

neda how did it go

sindy goo

neda consensus?

sindy it was still em/dillon..

neda how does that help ouir group with jackie/karen. she doenst win shit.. we all saw how well william did.. but we all have people we see .. but i see ika has 3 people going after her..

sindy i asked kevin if he ahd a relationship with jackie so he wouldn't put her up and kevin said no.. and no one said they are working with her or trust her or convince her to keep any one of us safe..

neda jackie said she wants dre out.. she said she doesnt want ika gone cuz ika is explosive and she wants dre gone so she can have william

sindy yeah i knew that .. and i dont think ti changed much but we all got to see her perspective..

UgotBronx
04-05-2017, 03:43 pm
Sindy it was just a needed discussion that needed to be said. like you know what is going on but bruno and kevin arent always together.. and if it is double.. we know..

neda so everyone agreed with that?

sindy yeah.. and ika said she felt like it was one sided..

UgotBronx
04-05-2017, 03:46 pm
sindy it wasnt like we all shook hands that it was a great convo and we all agreed.. she did call kevin out asking him if he was throwing comps and he said that he was trying.. at least she said it to his face'

neda we 'll see who wins HOH tomorrow and who is trying

UgotBronx
04-05-2017, 03:50 pm
gary jackie told dre that i went around the house to campaign against cassandra.. dre told me.. jackie told the whole house

ika drops her mouth

gary i wish i wasnt loyal to someone i didnt know in the house..

gary deemtres knwos in hios gut i will be more benificial to his game.. than dre would

ika i thijnk he is looking at it aas 2 friends.. and she hangs out with us alot

gary im not goig to be fake and hang out with him today

ika i know that

gary i hope if he does eliminate me i go home i dont want to be in sequester. i just want to be dumb. i feel kinda stupid.. why did i trust him so much .. i told him everything in my head.. and i wish i wasnt so open..

UgotBronx
04-05-2017, 03:54 pm
gary packing

ika left teh room

emily wants to cut up a tshisrt..

karen laying in bed

UgotBronx
04-05-2017, 03:57 pm
Ika gary can we talk in another room people keep walking in the room

emily we can leave

kaen we can leave

emily leaves

gary laughs at ika's shade

UgotBronx
04-05-2017, 04:00 pm
Ika i dont know why she was sitting in here.. she has no friends in here..

ika she was sitting down there with her little plaid shirt for what? we dont want her ears in here

Emily back in the room

ika puts a veil on her head.. dont come for me bitches.. im coming for all you bitches

UgotBronx
04-05-2017, 04:04 pm
Gary i'll wear the veil

karen i dont want to see that

gary i'll take it off when i talk to aris

gary demetres knows im better for his game..

karen but dre was a vote for us

gary.. but she flipped flopped. i dont need to be told what to do.. rumors were started about me and ika and i still didnt sway

karen i know i remember that and a part of that is sitting downstairs creeping behind the walls..

gary it's a lose lose

karen i dont want to lose yo. it sucks so bad.. i hope backwards week fucks them

gary it will

UgotBronx
04-05-2017, 04:06 pm
gary dre isnt loyal to karen she is loyal to jackie.. you need to see it.. that she iw working with her..

ika ??

karen she took a duck duck face pic before

gary how did she get teh information

ika she got it before

and feeds cut

UgotBronx
04-05-2017, 04:09 pm
emily told dillon about the ika comment

dillon she has zero substance.. and she has a kid

dillon leaves

emily she;s such a C word

dillon back

emily she is a mean girl HS girl

emily im pissed off.. she pisses me off..

UgotBronx
04-05-2017, 04:36 pm
feeds back

karen im like shelly in the USA version

emily i never watched it

karen she was the older person

emily then who am i?

karen jordan she was the cute one and she married jeff

kaen we jsut hang out and talk kevin and gary.

emily is kevin gay

karen i think he is confused.. we jsut hang iot and talk about things

emily is dre closer to ika?

karen yeah.. and she has william and i think that jackie will flipflop back..

emily yeah i agree.

Emily that demetres even wanted to win and then to chose one of the 2 friends up there

karen then that is percieved

emily has demetres told ika

karen i dont think he has

emily i think he is going to do what ika wants

karen i dont think so.. he doesnt talk to them

emily he is obsessed with ika head over heels. for her..

karen so you think she wants dre to stay and that is what demetres is going to do?

emily yeah

karen i want gary to stay he is like my girlfriend.. he is so much fun. dre doesn't really talk to me..

UgotBronx
04-05-2017, 04:38 pm
Emily it's good for us thee is a bigger target in the house..

karen jackie voted against dre and to keep gary.. it was 8 7 5.

emily it was 7 6 5

kaen gary isnt a threat he wants to flirt with the boys and talk about queen stuff

emily they see him as a threat

UgotBronx
04-05-2017, 04:47 pm
feeds cut i'll be back after the aired show :wave:

UgotBronx
04-05-2017, 04:59 pm
Feeds back.. hg's told to stop singing..

jackie do you think this is what the HOH is about? karen was talking so i dint hear what they said..

hello my little minions.. now that im back i can get back to being royalty

jackie yu think we're going to get back in the house

dillon she's a joke.. back to royalty cuz her boyfriend is 60 years old..

Sindy they said that is the only one they are repeating so it's all night over 3o mins?

neda was that blue velvet with red chair

sindy yeah..

Neda it's 100% gonna be a double and true or false knock out

UgotBronx
04-05-2017, 05:03 pm
Dillon what a fucking joke.. and feeds cut..

i'll be back after the aired show

UgotBronx
04-05-2017, 07:06 pm
gary giving william a manicure

ika got a time out from, demetres

sindy is talking to ika to calm her down'

ika he said that bruno was getting worried.. that it's making his job harder.. and im like wht job.. your job is to get her on the block.. that's it.. they are saying any excuse..

UgotBronx
04-05-2017, 07:13 pm
Neda i'll remember the things.. and you remember the lines..

dallas was there 5:02.. wearing his cross necklace..

kevin hey guys remember me im the guy you backdoored week 2..

mark had a video hey guys it's a beautiful day.. i enjoyed a walk outside, 9:52 am.. had both headphones in backwards cap

Neda i feel that if ika and demetres wanted to flip they would work with william dre karen.. im nt happy where that convo wheren.. that she got out dallas and cass.

kevin she's blown up on you

neda like 4 times.. she hasnt blown up on people she's not working with

neda as soon as one goes she is going to flip

kevin yeah those are her people

neda i dont trust william i think he is more scarier.. no one will put him up.. his memory is spot on and he is good at comps

neda sindy is not going to win her thing is going to please everyone

kevin dillon/emily..

neda we are with bruno and then we have to stick with dillon em

kevion if i won hoh i could protect her.. why ..

neda she's had something against you and bruno from the beginning.. .. she is with demetres

kevin i ahve to win

neda sindy wins she is putting up jackie karen. that is not good for us

kevin we cant lose ika she is a key piece to everything ..

UgotBronx
04-05-2017, 07:30 pm
bruno's turn to get a manicure

dre up in HOH with ika and sindy

sindy i didnt kn ow she ws flirting with him i didnt notice it

UgotBronx
04-05-2017, 08:10 pm
demetres taking a bath

ika talking to him

im heading off :bedtime: