Neda won HOH- And Scene

Neda has safety from winning Time Warp till Jury

Cassandra William Demetres and Bruno are Have Nots

Neda nominated Cassandra and Jackie to be on the block

POV Players Neda Cassandra Jackie Ika William Emily

William won POV

William did not use the POV

Cassandra and jackie remain on the block and are up for eviction

ALL Hg's have been put on HOUSE PUNISHMENT for the next 3 days for talking poorly about production, HG's current and former, saying the show was rigged and cursing out production

UgotBronx
03-27-2017, 06:15 am
:wave: Thank you for coming to Hamsterwatch Forum for your Big Brother Canada Live Feed Updates! :wave:

I will be bringing you as much action from inside the house as it happens and when it happens! http://emoticoner.com/files/emoticons/smileys/pillow-talk-smiley.gif

I can not do this 24/7 round the clock. There is a bandwidth limit that I must be weary of when updating. But when I'm at it I'm at it full force! :imok:

To help ease the financial pain of the upgrade that I have made to my ISP provider a "DONATION" or "TIP" would be superb!

If you appreciate my hard work and would like to show your gratitude you can easily do so.

Go to Paypal and select SEND MONEY to friends/family then enter my email
UgotBronx @ Gmail .com

Please remove the spaces when entering it into paypal or I will not get it.

Please put a note in there so I know who to thank!

*SIDE NOTE: You do not need to have a paypal account in order to do this.* :cheers:

If you'd like to show your gratuity in another way feel free to contact me at that email address above and we'll take it from there!http://emoticoner.com/files/emoticons/smileys/check-email-smiley.gif

Thank you everyone! :casey:

UgotBronx
03-27-2017, 06:25 am
What you need to know

Cass tried to get William to use the POV on her over teh weekend. William is torn because he loves her as a previous HG but doesnt want to use it in fear taht Dre will be the renom

Dre wants to shake up the other side of the house. If she had won the POV she would use it on Cassandra

Karen was told by Cass that the BRAgade is no longer a thing Ika Neda Sindy Karen Cass Cassandra talk to her and karen ran back to Neda to retell all the info that cass said to her

Jackie has decided to work with Bruno and Kevin and Neda and Sindy separately. Also pledging loyalty to Dre and William who are not believing it. Dre and William feel Jackie has flipped on them

Ika has been on a high flirt level with Demetres and this has bruno and Kevin worried

Dillon and Emily are sitting back and laying low this weekend as far as game play.. BUT Dillon has an ongoing issue with Ika from a previous conversation about Racism that was cut from the feeds

Gary is all over the place. Given loyalty to Ika and Cass when it's convenient. He says it's too early to tank his game over a person and that he will not be voting for Cass to stay

Ika has informed Cassandra that she will; not vote to keep her and that no one will be keeping her this week. it will be unanimous.

Sindy and Neda have laid low over teh weekend not involved in any game talk with Cassandra

POV Ceremony to happen this morning :cheers:

UgotBronx
03-27-2017, 06:33 am
Sindy Bruno and Kevin at the HT

Kevin youa re in a good spot Sindy

talk aobut what the HOH comp will be

Megaphone outside feeds cut

Sindy bruno Kevin get out of the HT

Dillon and Emily outside smoking

Feeds 3/4 Gary Ika and Demetres talking about what people think they are race wise..

gary peole think im mixed or ethiopian.. I am jamaican but im a mutt..

Ika people think im mixed but im not I am jamaican

Demetres has not black people where he lives

Ika did you ever date a black girl before?

Demetres no

Feeds cut in an out for a while

UgotBronx
03-27-2017, 06:34 am
Feeds return HG's getting ready for the POV ceremony

POV ceremony on the TV screen

UgotBronx
03-27-2017, 06:35 am
Gary there was no point in me being fake and i couldnt do it.. i didnt want to be with those fake bitches..

UgotBronx
03-27-2017, 06:37 am
William i am scared i will screw up all the lines

Neda no yu will be fine.. jsut take it slow

UgotBronx
03-27-2017, 06:46 am
Ika she is going to make a speech.. with actual faces..

Feeds 1/2 kevin to Neda im more worried about Dre..

Neda yeah she was saying that she will be upset with gary.. she doesnt trust him

Neda i heard Cass saying her speech so she is either going to say I hate you you and you or she is going to say something aobut women empowerment.. im kinda hoping she makes a jab at me about dumb bitches..

kevin that is rediculous.

Neda what am i supposed to do not go after any girls.. it's just like a dirty shot right? lets see what happens

NEda every room i walked into she walked out and said Neda was being so mean to me.. and i was like i didnt say one word to her..

Kevin just let her take the shot at you

NEda yeah it's not like i can say anything

neda ika told her last night she is not keeping her and she called Ika dumb.. and she said that she wasnt going to campaign and go classy

neda her whole campaign now is that she has an alliance with me sindy you bruno demetres .. and im like is there anyone else you want to add to it..

Neda like speeches are dumb.. like let it rest..

Kevin its so dirty.. she knows how it's going to be edited

Neda she's jsut going around on the live feeds.. it's so dirty.

Neda you heard her say the dumb bitch thing when i nominated her..

Neda she will have her crazy fans.. but HAMSTERWATCH knows the truth and that's all that matters! :casey: feeds 1/2 9:41am

UgotBronx
03-27-2017, 06:50 am
Feeds 3/4 blocked

Feeds 1/2 karen Sindy William Kevin Dre Jackie at the kitchen bar random sushi chatter

UgotBronx
03-27-2017, 06:57 am
William and Dre talking french under the landing

BB kevin to the DR

Dre freaking gary gets on my nerves he's making us a target.. I'll try and post translation

Dre the ones that go far are the ones that can say I swear on my kids.. they go far..

game talk ends Kevin trying to get into the DR

UgotBronx
03-27-2017, 06:59 am
Audio bleed thru from William to cass i jsut want you to know i am sorry

Cass thank you

William i am shaking

Cass i will see you after

UgotBronx
03-27-2017, 07:01 am
Dre i dont trust Neda.. and neda is my major target..

William and Dre back to french

BB William to the DR

William ah.. i dont know what to say..

UgotBronx
03-27-2017, 07:05 am
gary Demetres is sketching me out.. i think he's working with Neda and sindy

Ika yeah

gary yeah when i was saying shit aobut sindy he didnt say anything.. it makes me pissed at him

Ika you think that it's making me a target?

Gary yeah now i do..

general convo with Demetres Bruno Dillon Emily on the sofa's outside

Ika im going to change im not feeling it..

Ika leaves

gary im trying

Cass thanks..

Cass im not going to do anything like dallas

gary yeah that approach does not work

Ika leaves.. gary i feel like im getting somewhere.. I hope i remember the lies im making up

Cass i love yo.. i just feel so defeated

Gary this is not the time especially since im putting my life on the line

Cass's speech congrats william for winning the veto i don't want you to ahve any regrets in this house when you look back 6 months from now.. and feeds cut :cuss:

UgotBronx
03-27-2017, 07:14 am
Ika he wont use it? he wont budge at all

Cass he wont he's scared that Dre will go up and i understand..

Cass did neda say anything

Ika she said that if William used it she will put Dre up on the block

cass then forget it

UgotBronx
03-27-2017, 07:15 am
Hospitality talk with karen Kevin Jackie Sindy at the kitchen counter on feeds 3/4

UgotBronx
03-27-2017, 07:17 am
BB Please go to the HOH Room

HOH Lockdown 10:16am

That's it till after the POV Ceremony! :casey:

UgotBronx
03-27-2017, 08:25 am
Feeds back

William did NOT use the pov

Dre to jackie im going to give you my vote to stay but im nt going to say that to cass.. but im going to say soemthing to you .. please be careful on what you are saying and who you are saying it to..

jackie do you not beleive me that she threw your name out

Dre im not going to say that ..

Dre im tired of the fake smile no one is going to tell you this.. we all understand she threw you under the bus.. but if i heard that william threw me under the bus i would go to william but i wouldnt put all the information out there i would hold information

jackie i get that she was my number one.. and i am going around and going like this.. but it wasnt cool .. she was lying to me and what she did to me was worse

jackie so if epole dont want to tell me information then fine i wont be invvoled

Dre i heard your name that like he we should vote her out she gave out everything.. i understand that it's a game. i care aobut you and william.. it can be harsh what im saying.. im still giving you 100

jackie are you? you ahve just been avoiding me and hanging out with cassandra

dre i have tried to get away from william and you.. i dont see that im getting close to her she is just talking to me.. giving me information.. and i wont vote you out but you ahve to be smart in this game and ive been trying to be honest as i can..

jackie it's cool

Dre upset.. I dont think that honesty works in this game.

UgotBronx
03-27-2017, 08:30 am
Dre i jsut feel bad

jackie you arent the only one that feels bad.. but maybe you arent seeing it cuz you are hanging out with her.. but that is why i asked is dre trying to flip the vote.. you cant not hang out with someone.. and we didnt havn e out together a lot yesterday and it bothered me.. and i just dont.. wnat.. and youa re a strong person.. i wasnt like that.. i was like Dre did everything.. and i dont want to do that anymore.. and i made my mistakes.. and i think it's a matter of.. like.. i what i did i put my full trust into a person..

Dre it's kinda weird.. i know who i tell my information to.. and when something goes out i know who said it. i can back my shit up always

jackie from me it was never a direct source

Dre i appreciate you telling me this.. and when i saw that you were close to cassandra i still knew that you were still going to be close to me and be your own player.. and i didnt see you as a person that would still be loyal and want to work with william and i and stay true to yourself. and in a million years.. i would never say you were working with cass

jackie from my perspective.. i know taht you a nd william are much closer.. and for me i do want to have that 1 person in the house and i did pick cass..

UgotBronx
03-27-2017, 08:31 am
Cass heads outside alone

UgotBronx
03-27-2017, 08:33 am
Ika i felt so bad for you poor william and he's hungry and she wont leave you alone.. but she will tell you anything cuz the whole house is again her

William i feel pity..

UgotBronx
03-27-2017, 08:36 am
Ika she still likes you but i think she was just trying to be sassy

Demetres is that a bad thing in peoples lives?

Ika no.. she said she is going to be all over you cuz that is what she does to guys she doesnt like

UgotBronx
03-27-2017, 08:39 am
Everyone jsut walking past Cassandra not saying anything

Cass in pink bedroom it's so hot in here.. cass props open the door in the room

Emily walks in and out of room

BB Cassandra to DR

UgotBronx
03-27-2017, 08:41 am
jackie Dre and william by the HT

UgotBronx
03-27-2017, 08:45 am
Dre and william talking in french'

Dre i was like dont touch me dont hug me .. DONT TOUCH ME!! theya re like are you ok? imn like dont touch me .. refers to Drake's Fake Love

translation : Dre is upset/disappointed with her game and has no way to release it but cry.. people think she is campaigning to keep cass and that she knows that ika wont vote to keep cass and go against neda and that people don't care what gary does

UgotBronx
03-27-2017, 08:49 am
Demetres giving sindy a massage

UgotBronx
03-27-2017, 08:50 am
Sindy gary is not going to do anyone's make up cuz they are just going to take it off

Ika is he still going on about that again

Sindy yeah

gary heads to HT

UgotBronx
03-27-2017, 08:54 am
Neda and jackie in pantry

Neda even her speech was like whatever

jackie yeah

neda leaves

UgotBronx
03-27-2017, 09:02 am
Dre to herself.. jackie you talk too much.. mumbless.. Gary.... I cant.. please... mumbles.. aHH BB people are crazy and i dont like them

Dre karen i cant tell her anything and she tells shit to gary.. and she believes what gary says.. and everyone believes what gary says.. it's gary. so she is going to beleive gary.. so do i ahve to be closer to gary.. this is too much..

There's too much fakeness for me BB i always have to fake.. it's annoying

too much fakeness ..

UgotBronx
03-27-2017, 09:04 am
Dre i will ot be smiling today.. tomorrow i will i jsut need one day off.. at least my eyebrows are fleaking out at 100 cuz no one else's is at 100

UgotBronx
03-27-2017, 09:07 am
Dre is de stressing

UgotBronx
03-27-2017, 09:31 am
Feeds finally back

Dre all balled up in the HT area

UgotBronx
03-27-2017, 09:34 am
Sindy i want to do the runway again. i twirled the least amount

Ika you were a good model

UgotBronx
03-27-2017, 09:35 am
Ika it's good to just lay down and take in some beautiful music.. i feel like we'll do.. and feeds cut :cuss:

Sindy we're saying that the audience doesnt like when one group dominates from the beginning

Neda but yeah we arent acting like

UgotBronx
03-27-2017, 09:41 am
Ika if we werent working together they would drag us

neda we just cant worry about the audience and just do our thing .. and if a twist comes we jsut work together and get thru it

ika i think that we are doing a good job of not letting them know we are working together.. they think im on the bottom with them..

Neda Dre is having a hard time.

ika she is saying she doesnt want to be fake todayu

neda so she's been fake to you this whole time?

ika i guess so

neda her reaction this week ahs screwed her game this week. and she was getting defensive.. and then how many times has she said she is not about this life.. and she went straight to cassandra

ika i had to tell cassandra to stop going around being high and mighty..

neda if you haven't said tht she woulda went on with the straight betch thing..

Neda i dont care if you are a vet or newbie if you are not good for the game you ahve to go

UgotBronx
03-27-2017, 09:44 am
Karen if you are telling me that ika told her that .. that's not good for me.

Cass stealth whispering

Cass they know i dont ahve their votes and i think they are on that side cuz they are scared.. don't say i told you that..

karen im not saying anything.. they were in demetres ear a lot on his hoh.. kevina dn neda are working together

cass they are?

karen yeah and where is ika in all that

cass and they are going after gary

karen the writing is on the wall it's more cut throat..

cass i was more cut throat last year .. this year im too nice.. who is playing their own game??

UgotBronx
03-27-2017, 09:46 am
karen you werent talking game with me

cass i didnt talk game to gary either not until we went to sleep..

karen that was disappointing to me.. it really was..

Cass it aint over yet.. i still think i can work on something

karen if you go and jackie stays that is bad for karen

cass if im here i will always be the target..

UgotBronx
03-27-2017, 09:51 am
cass how are you doing dre

dre im just being grumpy and annoyed today

cass hwo do yu think im feeling?

Cass do you think there is hope?

Dre no.. not really.. and im going to stop saying things..

karen we get our asses handed to us if we say things

dre i feel that i ahve so much information and i can easily say it but you wont beleive it

cass you definately could.. jackie blew up my game

karen she didnt hear it from me

Dre I talked to jackie but she got emotional

Cass there are a lot of emotional players in this house

karen yeah and if you say something you get your face handed to ya .. hoh and pov are so important.. week 2 was so hard for me i was at my lowest of low i haven't cried in week 3..

UgotBronx
03-27-2017, 09:53 am
Dre i feel taht everyone is playing the same game and no one wants to play their own game

cass yeah no one has any balls.. they all want to go with the HOH..

Dre yeah and when you are not doing that you're a target..

karen the week 1 defectors still need to go

cass i dont know how i dont have 6 votes.

karen you never believed me week 2.. and he;s not with the guys. they having brought him in..

cass then why is he voting with them..

UgotBronx
03-27-2017, 09:58 am
Cass Dre i hope you get far.. im rooting for you

karen what about me?

Cass i just told you

Dre i jsut dont ewant peole touching me

cass i didnt mention those guys names in my Dr so you guys can have more tv time

dre i hope my ass aint grass next wek.. and i dont think that youa re talking to the right people

cass i will talk to ika

karen if she told you point blank

cass you dont tell ika

karen i want to take your fucking head and slap you.. you got yourself in this spot.. you betrayed me first.

cass ok karen this is about you.

karen i jsut wanted to say it .. then she flips off cass

Cass you feel better now? she laughs at karen

Cass i hope i get voted back in

UgotBronx
03-27-2017, 10:02 am
Karen i hope they dont bring dallas back i will ahve to tell him what a dumb game he played..

Cass you think that jackie betrayed me

karen yes..

Dre i feel outside of this i have a really good instinct.. but in here.. i get a good read.. but wait.. and i have to re access..

cass they're trying to fool you

cass she said that she let the wrong people get in her head

karen yeah that is what i heard from her 2 night ago

karen and im the 1st one to say I told you so.. my kids hate that about me..

Cass jsut chillout in yoru bedroom

karen alone.. she is mad at me.. and i wanted to work with her the persian princess.. and she screwed this up and now she's gone

UgotBronx
03-27-2017, 10:04 am
Dre you are gary's a#1 and that is why

cass does gary know that

dre yeah

dre ika didnt give me anything i felt that she felt pressure and she didnt do it

cass she feels safe with voting with them?

dre i dont know

cass she needs loyal numbers..

UgotBronx
03-27-2017, 10:12 am
Cass kevin is full of shit

Dre kevin IS full fo shit

Cass sindy is full of shit

Dre yeah she is

Dre my problem with you was that you knew what kinda player i was and that you could read me but you didtn want to say anything

cass you ahve to lay low the 1st week and read people

dre i was in here and i read the people the 1st week and i was like ok i got this now.

cass do you ahve the same perception of the same people

Dre no..

cass im embarrassed.. i dont want people to think im a bad player

dre no it's not you.. it's the people you trusted.. and that includes me

cass hwo is neda on top

dre non of the newbies wwere going to get that

cass week one in that fight there.. she was walking back n forth and locking me out of her room. and her huffing and puffing.. in dont know who to trust

dre you cant trust anyone not even gary..

cass i was packing my bags.. and in came karen saying i told you you cant trust jackie

dre jackie wasn't the problem.. she was hurt.

cass she didnt let me explain anything.. we coulda saved both of our assses.. and she was an idiot

Dre dillon is full of shit.. i dont like when he tries to touch me

Cass should i call people out?

Dre call them out but you will be surprised.. like i can back my shit up.. but they are saying things..

UgotBronx
03-27-2017, 10:16 am
Dre you came in with a big target.. and so did neda but she got immunity.. and i think that bruno kevin emily dillon

cass i think theya re all working together and bruno is trying to pull demetres in

dre it's not going to happen demetres is more infatuated with ika and he will do what she wants.

cass why is ika turning on me

dre i dont think she is turning on you but she knows that she cant help you

cass why is she working with neda.. i think someone said something to her.. she said that i didnt ahve the votes and that everyone was lying to me..

dre im going to talk to ika..

UgotBronx
03-27-2017, 10:19 am
Dre she knows you are loyal and right now she cant keep yo

cass im more loyal than jackie she went and blabbed to the whole house

dre i talked to jackie about what she did and she knows that she made a mistake.. .. i told her that people are going to try and reel her in.. and she sisd no.. that wsnt going to happen..

cass she is smart but emotional

dre she sid that before you were going to talk about her she was goijng to talk aobut you

cass i think its smart for me to rile her up

dre you are still going to vote you out.

cass to show how she is unstable.. i jsut need ika's vote.. but she is convinced that im lying to her.. and demetres thinks for himself.. i wanted demetres to keep dallas and he didnt want to..

UgotBronx
03-27-2017, 10:21 am
Cass i need to make progress today.. i can get karen and gary's vote if i can get ika's vote and i have your vote obviously..

dre i feel taht she cant go far if she votes the way she wants to vote and ika doesnt want to go out week 4.. her and demetres are already being seen as a duo now..

cass so how do you avoid that you keep cass in the house.. i have no one..

Dre sindy is going to lay low till she feels she needs to do something which she doesnt feel like it right now

cass she is going to be a target with demetres once im gone.

UgotBronx
03-27-2017, 10:29 am
karen i think you are smart and inteligent and a calculus genius

jackie what? i suck at calculus..

karen i was upset that as a fan i dint know to study that hoh for the Q&A and no one told me.. and i told cass all this jsut now.

jackie you should

karen i told her that she trusted the wrong people.. anything she was getting from me she was going back to you.. and i didnt know taht but i thought that.. and it's a lose lose for me.. i dont ahve a solid..

karen you need to blow up her game.

jackie i ahve been

karen you ahve to go for those punches.. youa re not going to ahve another opportunity.. and yeah this is what the house wants but im not in a good position

jackie i want to win HOH and after she is gone i will ahve a clear vision on who i can trust and who ahve my back and i want to prove to you that i ws the better one to keep

karen she was totally disloyal to me.. one of my faults is that im brutally honest.. even right now i have said too much.. i dont need help being put in a grave .. and i ahve said that i wanted to take out the big threats. i cant compete against those physical guys..

jackie how close were yo and cass?

karen ot at all it ws all manipulation and lies

UgotBronx
03-27-2017, 11:30 am
Emily and william are wearing Dillon's shorts

UgotBronx
03-27-2017, 11:33 am
Emily and William try doing a squat..

Emily that was a good workout

William yeah im exhausted

Emily yeah lets move on over here

UgotBronx
03-27-2017, 11:41 am
taking a break :wave:

UgotBronx
03-27-2017, 02:54 pm
** 4:32pm ALL Feeds all HG's in HOH Lockdown

5:03pm Feeds return

HG's have ALL been put on HOUSE PUNISHMENT

They are all on Slop, pantry fridge is locked, all food was taken out, Hot Tub restriction and the HG's dont have any hot water for talking poorly about production, HG's current and former, saying FUCK YOU to production, for saying that the show is rigged more reasons will be added when/if they talk about it

Neda this sucks for the next 3 days

gary i think we are all forgetting who runs this house.. BB runs this house.. forget what you go by outside . and thats why i dont think i did that i always have that fear and when i do slip up i apologize.. and to say FUCK YOU BB like you can get evicted..

Emily it blows my mind who would say that

Gary i cant think aobut it i have to think about how to survive.. i cant eat slop or communal slop shake.. i have different taste buds.. i like to ahve things my way and its how i am

Emily we ahve to help each other out

Gary sad thing is i dont think peole will change they will forget aobut this slap on the wrist and go back to their old ways

gary im embarrassed

Ika i feel so bad.. so embarrassed

karen is sobbing

UgotBronx
03-27-2017, 03:13 pm
Ika Kevin and Demetres

Ika she hates gary.. i said to her if i were yo to build on the relationship with kevin/bruno cuz if kevin wins HOH then he will protect william and dont focus on gary..

Feeds flip to jackie crying in the corner

Karen i feel the same way

Jackie i just want to be home right now

karen you jsut feel so low and there is so much stuff going on and only the people that are here only experience it.. and it's disappointing to me..

jackie i get that you anad I havent found a person in the house.. but i did

karen people dont understand

jackie i dont know how

Karen i disappointed my family and i'm an embarrassment .. and what am i doing here this is wrecking my life. i cant even be real and have emotions.. like a lab rat.. it's a new low..

UgotBronx
03-27-2017, 03:18 pm
karen my husband is going to be like I TOLD YOU SO>>

Jackie he is watching at home

Karen yeah which is bad..

SOBBING hard core!

jackie as carappy as it is we can look back and laugh at it.. it's hard to snap out of it.. i never felt that we are alone in this game but if we can be together and be alone together it's like human to human level. you are not alone

UgotBronx
03-27-2017, 03:19 pm
gary upset in the pantry pushes the slop can and then pulls on the chained fridge doors

UgotBronx
03-27-2017, 03:20 pm
Cass hey gary how are you doing? not good?

gary no

Emily apparently

Cass what?

Emily i dont remember what i was going to say..

UgotBronx
03-27-2017, 03:22 pm
Cass semi singing.. i hate 90% of these people and they are boring

Emily giggles..

gary is hiding in the corner

UgotBronx
03-27-2017, 03:26 pm
Emily im not completely innocent.. like the sing along.. but this will be good.. but i think that other people are trying to blame it on other people

cass we all have soemthing to do with this.. we should all band together

em,ily yeah and we'll all be okj

Emily to jackie is there your 1st time being on slop

jackie no i tried it

gary over

Cass are you ok?

gary yeah

UgotBronx
03-27-2017, 03:30 pm
Cass jackie you look so scared

jackie im doing better.. it was scary..

UgotBronx
03-27-2017, 03:43 pm
feeds 3/4 Ika and Demetres snuggling a little

Ika is telling a story when she was in jamaica and she we in an accident..

feeds 1/2 random chatter with emily/jackie not game talk

UgotBronx
03-27-2017, 03:46 pm
Cass my pants are falling down, ive been on slop for 10 days and all you betches are crying cuz you've been on slop for 2 hrs

UgotBronx
03-27-2017, 03:51 pm
Cass im so happy that everyone is on slop!

William we have maple syrup now

Cass is being silly and making up slop songs..

UgotBronx
03-27-2017, 03:55 pm
Cass and how can someone think that this show is rigged.. if that was the case i woulda won last season

UgotBronx
03-27-2017, 04:04 pm
Cass im going to poke the bear

Dre no not right now.. she is a little low

Cass oh that's perfect..

Cass anyone who did anything to production

Dre im ok that we are all being punished as a group environment.. but gary was saying taht if you killed someone we all should be punished.. and i was like we are all in the house.. and im not trying tio see who did it but that's not the point..

cass i think it will be a 24-48hr thing.. but i would like a party with you guys before i leave

Cass did my speech sound smart?

Dre it was good

Cass but did it sound smart

Dre yeah

UgotBronx
03-27-2017, 04:08 pm
Cass if i come back it's going to be a shit show!

Dre you think yo will come back?

Cass i would only get back in if canada voted me in

Dre i think that you were different last time.. you were ruthless

cass i was myself and just real.. and this yeah im getting evicted cuz im real and they are fake. l

UgotBronx
03-27-2017, 04:11 pm
cass the returning players screwed it up! they kinda suck.. and the only ones that came back that have nothing to prove are me ika gary.. and that's it.. and i think im the most real out of the returning players

dre yeah you probably are..

cass i know it..

UgotBronx
03-27-2017, 04:15 pm
Be back later tonight! :wave:

UgotBronx
03-27-2017, 08:11 pm
Cass is telling William what to do if he wins hOH

Cass oput up neda/kevin and then if she comes down put up dillon so they can get catty
william yeah

cass that will cause division with them and you can start picking them off.

william yeah they will not stick together

cass should i be more sad that im walking out thursday

William no.. if you take it as a goodwill.. it's a good thing

cass they are going to think i gave up

william no cass you didnt give up.. it's like you are accepting..

Cass people are scared to go against the house.. it's all on how they perceived .. like last year.. that was my thing with jared.. he wast a dumb player not a good player.. it was the perception that he was going to win

casss i cant wait to watch your interviews before you came in.. i feel that you are under cove .. like some famous artist

william who knows..

UgotBronx
03-27-2017, 08:18 pm
Dillon im not going to let gary walk all over you kevin.. im just not

kevin i let cass walk all over me today.. she was throwing shade outside.. im not confrontational

Keivn who's the biggest threat to you guys

emily gary

dillon gary to all of us.. and he hates bruno

kevin he put himself ion a bad spot..

dillon by being arrogant..

UgotBronx
03-27-2017, 08:26 pm
Bruno to Dre.. she did it to herself. i already told her that i wasnt going to give her my vote so she didnt have to waste her time with me.. and she can try and get votes from others

dre i think she came in with a target on her back and i want to listen to her and i dont mind the drama.. but i also want to think for myself and be myself

bruno no that is great.

dre i think i am almost forced to be a certain way in here.. and i think i have a hard time with it

bruno i know it's not easy. and i totally understand what youa re saying

bruno i dont know what she is telling you..

dre she is mad at the whole house

bruno so she is spreading it out

dre i think that maybe she thinks that her going out this week it might be

bruno an insult to her

dre im thinking im annoyed..

bruno im telling you she did it to herself..

Dre i hear that dre is doing these things.. but im just listening.. and im not giving my opinion.. sometimes its hard.. but.. ya know

bruno yeah..

UgotBronx
03-27-2017, 08:26 pm
Kevin & gary are picking out sindy's gray hairs..

UgotBronx
03-27-2017, 08:27 pm
Im heading off! :bedtime: